As someone who isn't going to even bother to vote and has no horse in the race, I need to ask...

As someone who isn't going to even bother to vote and has no horse in the race, I need to ask. Why doesn't the American public care about the Clinton e-mails or Benghazi?

because trump is le raciss

Because muh vagooter

>As someone who isn't going to even bother to vote
vote trump you fucking faggot

Because most people have done 0 research into the scandal. They only know Fox News has said something about emails.

Because Democrats have no conscience

Nice bigotry thread, shitlord

with the emails, it's clear she broke the rules, but people also have some sympathy for her desire to keep private emails private, especially when she and Bill have been harassed by Republicans for years and years. So it doesn't seem like _that_ big of a deal.

On Benghazi, most Americans just don't believe that it was Hillary's fault. Period. And the Republicans again seem like they are just harassing her given that they've done so much of it to her and Bill over the years.

Last thing is that Trump honestly scares some people and they're willing to overlook Hillary's issues as a result. Against a more traditional candidate she'd look a lot worse.

People are literally too stupid to think. That's it.

Because they don't know that it happened, or they don't know it actually means, or they don't even believe it happened.

I had to explain to someone just yesterday why it was wrong for Loretta Lynch to speak with Bill Clinton. Can judges or prosecutors, even at the civil level, speak to people under criminal investigation? The reason why is because prosecution does everything in their power to keep them in the dark in order to convict them, and it will work if they are guilty.

However she's talking with them obviously because she doesn't want them convicted and has to recuse herself. But the point is a lot of liberals don't actually care if Clinton is a criminal or not, they just want to dominate the country so they follow the psychopaths.

because there's nothing there

republican congressmen have investigated her over and over for years trying to pin something on her and they can't even claim she lied, much less broke any serious laws or did anything wrong.

here's the deal. news outlets like FOX see events differently. when any kind of event takes place they don't look at it and think, "How can we best report the facts about this". what they actually do is, "How can we make this into a clinton scandal".

People don't understand what she did.

>Da computerr make muh email come on the itouch where's my coke? *fart*

Because it has been investigated for 4 years, went nowhere, and was a huge waste of taxpayer money.

The worst thing the administration did was jumping the gun and saying it was from a video.

best reply

Answer this:
>who was responsible for the safety of personnel at the Benghazi embassy? Why did the attack last 14 hours without help arriving?

Because either they're busy with their own hectic lives to care, they're more focused with other issues like ISIS or trannies going to the bathroom, or they've been programmed to believe that corrupt government is the norm and they're powerless to do anything about it.

Most of them have been led to believe Trump is the reincarnation of Hitler and is going to throw Muslims in concentration camps and deport all non-whites.

Basically, most Americans are ignorant and uneducated about politics.

the republican congress that voted down a bill increasing embassy security the year before

Because user it's 2016. It's far past time we've had a woman president.

Lol, so when they were begging for help, the state department said "sorry, congress won't give us gas money"?

Shhh we don't want to mention that.

Kind of like how 5000 people died in Iraq for no reason but since Obama wasn't president no one cares

Because American political discussion revolves around statements removed from context, intentional misunderstandings, obfuscation, oversimplification, and retarded hyperbole. Plus, we focus on the most trivial details. "She was sleeping at 3am!" This makes political criticisms easy to dismiss.

>Why doesn't the American public care about the Clinton e-mails or Benghazi?
>confusing the "American public" for the "American news media".

The American people care very much about the Clinton e-mail scandal and the Benghazi tragedy. All you have to do is tune in to any American news talk radio program to hear the outrage expressed by the American people. The extent of the public outrage is not limited to Republicans either. Left-wing radio talk shows also get enormous numbers of calls from the public regarding the e-mails and Benghazi.

The public has a long memory. The media tries to let stories die by ignoring them and never mentioning them again. But the American public remembers that the FBI confiscated servers from the Clinton residence that contained no hard drives at all. The offsite backup service conveniently discovered that some of their drives were corrupted and then destroyed them as per their policy for handling old hard drives. And e-mails that were traced to the IT guy in charge of maintenance for the Clinton servers also conveniently had corrupted hard drives that were destroyed. Sure, she "handed over" thousands of e-mails but she also destroyed thousands of e-mails by destroying all the hard drives from entire banks of servers.

The U.S. media would prefer that you forgot all about that, so they never mention it anymore. Instead, they talk about the e-mails she turned over. The U.S. media is so far-left and so corrupt that they are literally using distraction tactics to aid and assist the Clintons.

>.03 shekels deposited into your account.

t.kike

why does no one ever talk about the suspicious deaths surrounding the clintons

I bought up the email scandal and explained it to someoen and they said "Why should it matter if she kept them at work or at home? at least she isn't racyist!"

>people also have some sympathy for her desire to keep private emails private

government employee subject to the freedom of information act like everyone else

oh noes! vast right wing conspiracy!

in reality ... i want to operate without constraints and subject to no oversight

>most Americans just don't believe that it was Hillary's fault. Period.
>just harassing her given that they've done so much of it to her and Bill over the years.

it was her fault she asked for an got more operational control of convert ops

since it was her op she was responsible for her fucking it up -- i.e. not enough physical security and didn't reinforce in time

literally abandoned good men in the field

protip - i voted for clinton, voted for obama
i am sick of the clintons and their endless money grabbing by selling political influence peddling

>her desire to keep private emails private
Work related emails.

We do care but we have absolutely no power in it.

And there's so many false flags getting thrown out there to smokescreen it everyone's running around with their heads cut off like chickens.

Because names get added to the list for talking about the list.