>swedish women are the most beautiful in the world
>how do you get a swedish GF

HAHAHAHA
PS Sweden is gay
PPS So are you
PPPS Yes I am, why wouldn't I be?

will post finnish girls if you respond to my thread

hi gay twerp
I am interested in moving to Scandinavia for financial reasons.

Which countries offer entrepeneuership visas with the lowest amount of investment?

My business is a truck based business, which will cost more there say $100k in the usa for starters, but much more there due to unions etc?

Will a plumber/trucker who could not speak scandanavian, and only native english be accepted there?

Who's the Dane?

(you)

Post them

this is really on point, as a representative picture , tb h.

You've got Sweden, as discussed. The Dane has a pig nose and drinks like the cheap slut she is. The hipster Norwegian drinking out of her hipster fucking mason jar because her oil gibs have allowed her to be decadent and the Finn... so plastered she can't even aim the bottle into her mouth

If you're white and do any type of work you're welcome. Finland needs entrepeneurs alot. The sanctions on Russia may cut into your profits a bit though.

okay

I thought Finland and Sweden were friends. Why must you be such a bully?

(p.s hurry up and post finn girls)

Because Sweden is gay and he needs to know that he's gay so he can be free. That's what good brothers do.

>Pagan amulet
Varg approves.

The finn doesn't drink vodka though. No finn drinks white wine to get drunk.

>that level of intoxicated where you can't tell the difference

I've had drinks with Finns, it's possible

Well yeah it's possible but at that point it's like drinking water. I often drink anything I get my hands on when I'm drunk, be it orange juice, white wine, ES or anything that resembles liquid.

I once ate a handful of cigarettes because I was drunk and hungry. Got 3 free shots of salmari out of that dare.

Hello fellow mellow marshmallow

My man

Is finnish beer better than german beer? I've never compared the two, but I've heard good things about german beer.

I've not had Finnish beer and I'm not German but German beer is fantastic, tb h

Stop posting pictures of my girlfriend, thanks sweety.

Suomalainen olut on paskaa.

every 'german' beer i tried in the US was horrible

I think german beer is more tasty, but I haven't had any german tap-beer.

I hope you make many norwegian babies with voeblogg.

It's okay when drunk 24 times. Better than american pisswasser anyway.

Yes I know that's your boyfriend.

This.

>I think german beer is more tasty, but I haven't had any german tap-beer.

It's cheap (for the most part), there are tonnes of varieties, it's very regional and 99% of the time you don't have to worry about which one is shit or not when ordering for the first time in a bar because they are almost always good quality, unlike my where I'm from

It's too bad our alcohol is taxed to oblivion so even tapbeer costs a fuckton, which is why most people stick to hard booze.

Because most of them are nothing special, but Ayinger is great. It's more expensive though.

I thought you all go to Estonia for booze.

lets see them then

made for bbc

>most people
t. an alcoholic that hangs out with other alcoholics

>Finnish
>not an alcoholic
Are you unironically Muslim?

They do, but they won't remember it.

In love with all finns