LOL LOL LOL LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL

>BUT MUH TERROR ATTACKS WILL HELP DUMP
>BUT MUH BREXIT WILL HELP DUMP
>BUT MUH WHEN HE GETS STARTED ON HILLARY WILL HELP DUMP

ALL PROVEN WRONG.

SAY HELLO TO QUEEN HILLARY.

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(((realclearpolitics)))

>RCP

sage

Yeah, this. Hillary is going to win. She is the only competent one.

I agree. Hillary is trustworthy.

>+10% lead
>Drumphcucks will never recover

What's wrong with RCP?

Hehehe

Yeah, goy, remain won, am i rite!

>RCP

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

>Trump 43%, Clinton 39%

>graphic from March
amazing that you got any replies at all

>polls
>not rigged

God I fucking hate Canada.

Polls don't matter.
Democrats always skew the results.
George Bush Sr. won and yet the polls showed a 20+ difference.

RCP is more or less fine, it's the methodology of the specific polls that is generally the issue.

Also, his image is from march, so if you're going to bitch about anything it should be that.

YASSSSSS SLAYYY QUEEN SLAAYYYY

1 post from this ID
Canada
fake data
date on image says "March"

sage goes in Options field and prevents your reply from bumping the message

IT'S NOT FAIR MAGABROS
WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN

The FBI will be slapping the cuffs on that cunt before November.

Never forget Benghazi. Never forgive her for Benghazi. She should be rotting in prison, not running for president!

shut up.... shut THE FUCK UP!!!!?!?!?

this is why I never venture out of the Trump general

Ambassador Stevens sister doesn't blame Hillary for Benghazi why do you?

saved, the hillary in jail meme is dumb and makes us look bad.

>MARCH
MARCH
>MARCH
MARCH

READ THE DATA SHILL CONFIRMED

Why are posting a poll from March?

>Leafnigger trolling with polls from 3 months ago

>Trusting polls this far back

What makes Canadians the most garbage posters on this board, Sup Forums?

>tfw Hillary wins the election
>tfw Trump supporters utterly confused and demoralized by the loss
>don't realize they've shit the metaphorical bed with their behavior and tactics
>GOP establishment comes back at them with a righteous fury

They should only hold polls in battleground states.

Rasmussen is the most recent and it has Trump up by +4.

Stop lying faggot.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

TOP KEK. This shill still has a bit of training to do.

Its from march you morons

Fuck off leaf

These threads are killing Sup Forums

>YASSSSSS
People like this need to be shot.

$0.5 has been deposited to your account

It's because if they don't live in a frozen wasteland with insects the size of beach balls chasing them around they are in a major city with 10 billion shitskins surrounding them.

Go back to your Brittany Venti streams you cuck.

The reaction from all of you autistic nazis on November 9th is going to be a sight to see.

C'mon Spain Shill. Don't you know that there's post ids here. You can't act like a defeated Trump supporter and then send out pro-hillary propaganda.
>sage in all fields

That shits from March dumbass

Has trump even started campaigning for the presidential election yet?

I thought he was chilling in Scotland last week

It's always the same, leftist media promotes polls that show the left is winning, trying to manipulate the masses into voting left. This happens in Israel and it also happened in the UK (with brexit), But it didn't work for them and it's not gonna work for the american media. Trump is going to win, by a small advantage, but still win.

BREXIT poll was +10 remain
>polls matter

>Clinton 11.2 up in March
>Clinton 4.8 up in June
>If this trend continues, Trump will be up 1.6 in September
>By November, Trump win popular vote by a margin of at least 5.86
And this isn't even counting debates, ad campaigns, FBI investigations (Benghazi is almost done, now they are starting on the Clinton Foundation)

How is she getting away with it? An openly corrupt politician is running for President and Americans just don't seem to give a shit. Not being called racist for supporting Trump is apparently more important than having any semblance of morality or respect.

indeed it will be glorious when Trump defeats the left the bantz will be cataclysmic

>stopping at peak hillary in the end of march

Maybe it is better not to have these threads so the truth will hit them harder in November.

trips of the chosen confirm

Based jew saying the truth.

> Brexit referendum and the United States Presidential election are the same thing

Young or mentally deficient?

This wouldn't work with any other generation except millennials they are truly a generation that focuses on themselves and ignores everything around them.

Stop
Lying

A

>March polls
>check flag

WEW LAD

Since Nixon, the centre most candidate has always won.
Sorry to tell you the truth that Trump will never be POTUS

Why do you think that even though Bernie outpolled Trump way better than Hillary that the superdelegates choose Hillary nontheless.
It's because they actually have experience in politics, instead of you basement dwelling racist faggots with there nice little photoshopped Trump memes. Actually thinking you can "meme" him in to the white house.
It's so unbelievably pathetic to see all of you "alt-right" (read xenophobic racist bigots) coming out of your shells while you sit behind your computer screen.

Hey you guys remember 1988 when Dukakis was leading Bush Sr by 20+ points from May to August, then lost the election by a landslide?
Yeah, dems rig the polls.

FUCKING

Those dates seem a little off, really got me pondering.

>things that will never happen

How about the part where the Republicans own investigation conceded that no matter what the response there were no military units in range to help them

You people are a joke, I doubt you even know the basics of your own "scandal"

>wash post +12
>reuters +10
this couldn't be more rigged if they tried, no way she has more than a +6

real average should be +3.8

Gary Johnson is a complete joke. Jill Stein is as well. I've covered the third-party candidates in 4 previous races. They don't place even at 1%. People talk a lot of shit in polls prior to elections, which are biased because they typically can only go after land-line owners.

Personally, though, Gary Johnson is a complete joke candidate and Jill Stein, who I've shaken hands with, is a smart, well meaning lady with absolutely zero political skills and sincerely uninspiring.

>Since Nixon, the centre most candidate has always won.

If this was true Obama would've never been elected.

Jesus fucking Christ..

She is literally the first known criminal running for president. And she is winning.

This. Gary Johnson had similar poll numbers in 2012 at certain points. People talk a lot of shit about voting Libertarian and Green, but in the end almost all of them vote for one of the two major candidates.

President Romney approves of this post

SAGE AND REPORT SHILL THREADS AND POSTS.

Quinnipiac and Rasmussen have them at a 2 point spread right now.

I'm honestly loving these polls saying Trump is down 10 points it make the other side arrogant and will cause more democrats to stay home because they think they have this in the bag.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>1 post by this id

>muh vast right wing conspiracy

Oh well, guess I'm a #JewMissile now

by the way when hillary win ill laugh at all of you and shitpost to hide how sad and utterly devastated i am.

sorry in advance bros

>thinking the center candidate ISN'T Trump

Trump supports: Taxes on the upper brackets, tariffs, universal healthcare/insurance, federal funding for Planned Parenthood, LGBT rights/marriage, a state's right to medical/recreational marijuana, withdrawing US overseas bases, overturning Citizens United, and supports subsidized ethanol/alt energy.

Bullshit. There were units stationed in Italy, & not to mention Hitlery denied the embassy's request for a larger security force after receiving a very detailed report on why it was absolutely necessary.

b-but i thought the majority of americans shared by views of white supremacism and gassing all nonwhites

Yeah right, Drumpfers. No one believes this board, it's satire.

>strawman
Just hide it, gents.

No it wasnt. The FT aggregrate was 46-44 for remain. A single last day poll was 10 lead.

Anyways, 538 > RealClearPolitics

Just remember everyone, it's only summer.

I think it's funny all these kids come on here and shill for hill over how assmad they are with Bernie's lost. These scrawny little manlet fagots and hamplanet teenage feminists would suffer the most from hilldawg plunging the country into the 3rd world. They'd be like the kids in China during the revolutionary famines: stripped of their flesh to be sold for meat in the street markets.

Is no one seeing that the leaf is only showing polls conducted from April and earlier?

Someone out there is totally funding RECORD CORRECTION of autistic shut in wannabe nazis on Sup Forums

Reverse psychology, eh, leaf?

The school girl with the biggest smile is the most unhappy

>march

ok

Kek

A FUCKING LEAF

Data from March. >_<
Remind me:
Did the terrorist attack in Florida occur before or after March?
When was Brexit again? June.
Also RCP?

This is a couple months ago.

Joke's on her, I'll take her cash and shill for Trump

Why are you faking polls realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

>samefagging this hard
Kill yourself please

this is hillary m8.
she has people shilling for her in fucking serbia

>Brexit polls showing Remain a clear 10 point lead LITERALLY ON THE DAY
>Results come in and Leave wins by 4 points. Lefties on suicide watch, Remain cucks planning suicide, moving to Cucknadia

Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO

this

>it's a shill episode
Gross

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

Lol

LOL TRUMPSTERS DESTROYED