Why doesn't baseball have cheerleaders?

Why doesn't baseball have cheerleaders?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2571692/High-school-senior-17-snags-Texans-cheerleader-prom-daye-asking-TWITTER-getting-10-000-retweets.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rhuWPXkUjD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is the point of cheerleaders? So dumb.

Because women dont associate with losers that watch boreball

Astros have cheerleaders.
Go to MMP sometime.

Because baseball fans aren't ADD kiddies in need of constant stimulation. The natural ebbs and flows of the game are what make it interesting to us. We don't need random shit thrown into the game during the break.

what?

Cause baseball is boring as fuck

Aka baseball is too boring for most people

because baseball players are notorious for fucking anything that walks. Even nba players don't handle a candle to these guys. So you don't want a highly focused game being played buy a bunch of uber horny guys having hot chicks on the side screaming

delete

because baseball doesn't have 45 second intervals where literally nothing is happening on the field.

Did you watch any baseball this year?

i watch it every year while your mother sits next to me and rubs my dick.

Super boring watching a bunch of whimps swing a stick at a ball and then run to a piece of cloth in the dirt. Probably the only sport besides golf with no athletes. I can take away the skill to hit the ball or to pitch hundred mile an hour balls but I'm not impressed I've never seen a baseball play that made me jump out my seat and loose it. And I'm not just a baseball basher I'm from queens new york and I've been to my fair share of games and watched plenty games and I understand the rules and strategies and I can still say I would honestly prefer to go to church than to sit and watch an almost endless baseball game. And don't even mention the players and the ridiculous injuries. Plus as soon as there's a little drizzle they run back to the lockers. Just can't respect it.

>baseball is boring
t. someone who doesn't understand the way the game is played.

100% of all sports looks boring to an ignoramus who knows absolutely fuck-all about the sport.

I learned soccer, football, and baseball. They're like different flavors of ice-cream and you're bitching cause you prefer rocky road over butter pecan

No it's just boring as fuck

t. homosexual

>No it's just boring as fuck
Oh, what sports do you like? enlighten me on how baseball is this boring sport but (insert your subjective opinion on some other sport) is objectively superior

You're like a twelve year old who argues that one genre of music is superior to the other. Dumb as bricks. And you can take that to a jewish banker, faggot.

>you just don't know how to appreciate watching paint dry
I watch football and soccer. Baseball is boring as fuck. There are endless articles and memes about how boring baseball is for a reason.

>muh nuance
no it really is boring as fuck. it's a game not a sport

>soccer
and you have the audacity to call baseball boring
that's just like your opinion. which is worth about 2 cents.

Yet you are unironically a baseball fan lmao

a soccer game takes less than 5 hours and isnt just the catcher and pitcher flashing gang signs at each other for more than half of that time.
>muh drama
when the most interesting aspect of your "sport" is autistic statkeeping, you should get the idea that it is boring as fuck.

football has much higher potential to be boring, especially when a team is trying to protect a lead. in baseball, you don't have any choice but to step up to the plate and hit, or step up to the mound and throw. you don't get to play "more carefully" to secure your win. every single pitch can change the outcome of the game. every lead can be erased in a matter of minutes.

Excuse me while I go shoot up then pick up my corked bat which "I only use for batting practice" and then stand still on a field for three hours while spitting every 5 seconds

>His sport can literally end in a 0-0 tie
>Calls other sports boring

They got intimidated by all the balls.

Baseball isn't a sport though it's a game

t. virgin

baseball doesn't have a break every 60 seconds

its not fair la
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2571692/High-school-senior-17-snags-Texans-cheerleader-prom-daye-asking-TWITTER-getting-10-000-retweets.html

>>His sport can literally end in a 0-0 tie
Technically American football can do this, and have the audacity to do so over about 5 real life hours.

yea those 5+ minute reviews are just fine without anything to entertain viewers

>stare at catcher for 30 seconds
>another 30 seconds for batter and pitcher to be set
>1 pitch (5seconds)
>repeat for 4+ hours
>muh drama
at least with handegg the people without the ball are still moving

Because it's a classy sport for mature adult men.

The ball girls are more fun to watch Tbh

>baseball os boring
One of the millions of inconsequent matches througout the year might be, but the playoffs are cool af.

>you have to score for something to be exciting

nah, luckswing is just boring dog shit. stay mad, retard.

we have ballgirls, who actually serve a function

youtube.com/watch?v=rhuWPXkUjD8