1. Country

1. Country
2. Should the government enforce racemixing?

USA
Yes

Mexico
Fuck off

But it seems like you want to racemix with white women.

Russia
It would happen naturally anyway. It doesn't mean that I would decline the offer to marry a foreign girl

how the fuck do you "enforce" racemixing

Our government did. Look how that worked out for us.

go fuck that black woman, it's the law

i dont know about racemixing but i'd mix that girls insides up any day of the week naw'm sayin

>government
>race
where is my Stirner pic?

FUCK OFF
LEFTYPOL

>LEFTYPOL

The government arranges marriages between people of different races and you go to prison if you refuse. You also go to prison if you don't breed with your assigned different race partner.

Great, sign me in

Race mixing is the future.

USA
Don't need it lmao

The process needs to be faster

Stop encouraging the destruction of races

>varg in 3200bc
>stop encouraging the destruction of our race by mating with these filthy steppe niggers

Indo-Europeans were white.

It's very common

I know, but varg doesn't care about whiteness. he's a very tribal man

Stop lying.

is racemixing okay?

Either way, appealing to tradition is not an argument.

>Indo-Europeans were white.
kek

Yes

nz racemixed so much there literally aren't any fullblood maori left m8, we're way ahead of the curve

Can't stop mating when the Indo-Europeans rape your women desu lad
Proto-Europeans were matriarchal sissies so the patriarchal Indo-Europeans were able to easily destroy them.

You think it's different here? The average black person here is actually 1/4th European.

oh well I just looked into it and I was a bit wrong but not entirely. varg doesn't care if you're from finland, england, or italy. he cares about your sub-race. he's called white europeans with brown hair and brown eyes nonwhite unironically before. so yeah, even though we would almost certainly categorize the proto indo europeans as white today, varg wouldn't consider them a part of his tribe as they didn't have blond hair and I'm pretty sure they weren't mostly blue eyed
well the nordic countries kept their pre-pie y haplogroup so for this instance with varg my original post is still accurate

Both are white though. Race and haplogroups are not the same.

Average Maori here is 1/4 Maori.

good goy

Some background on this girl

>inb4 doxxing accusations, she's a minor celeb and she made this info public

>Yovanna Ventura
>Dominican immigrant, not an American citizen
>Unabashed gold-digger (slutted it up for Bieber)
>The guy in these pics is a trust fund baby, that's why she's with him

Fine as fuck though. So really what we have here is a case of a hot woman from a poor country coming to America to have American babies, not seeing the problem.

Name one thing wrong with racemixing.

The characteristics that we have evolved according to the environment we were in therefor, by race mixing we lose those special physical characteristics. Which would make us be in disadvantage in our normal environment.
This is common sense, but the media hides the facts from us, come on, just think about it.

who is she? and why is she with that average dude

She makes a living by dating rich people.

>hapa4
Show more

My hapa collection is too small for my liking

your whole country is already mixed

Not mixed enough.

1. Finland
2. Hell no. And this applies to every country

Most definitely.

Well sheep fucking had to take its toll at some point.

Found the faggots.

that girl can do so much better

Greece
Absolutely

Race mixing should be punishable Nazi Germany style
Public shaming

1. flag
2. no, government should send [race] fevered white people into [race] countries instead.

What if people just marry whoever they love? You know, same race, different race, any race.

>normal environment
cunt, almost no one sits in some static environment. Almost everyone was different even just 500-1000 years ago.