So guise, the unbreakable vs the beast. Who you got?

So guise, the unbreakable vs the beast. Who you got?

The beast, easy.

I watched Unbreakable long time ago but isn't Willis literally invulnerable? Beast is just sorta strong, durable, and climbs walls

Mr Glass

If The Beast knows Willis' weakness to water he'll win

If not, Willis

This. Its actually my head cannon that all of the events of split were somehow orchestrated by mr. Glass.

No, that would be lame if it was orchestrated by Mr Glass. I think the whole point of Glass was that he knew there could be people out there with superhuman abilities, and he wanted to discover one that would be a true hero, as he knew there were also likely going to be villains out there. I really think Mr. Glass is an antihero

Exactly. I don't know what that other poster is thinking but honestly the only reason he ever committed any crimes was to train Bruce Willis and try to justify his own existence. He was not an inherently evil or crazy person. In fact, he makes a pretty interesting foil to Kevin.

He was largely in phone of all, however he did a weakness, and a pretty easily exploited one at that.

I thought the Beast was a bad guy?

What's your point?

He just wanted to kill all the normies, nothing wrong with that.

I've never seen the movie I just didn't know

No Worries I actually get where you were coming from, you probably thought that we were doing a fight between protagonists right?

Yes

Without super strength there's not much of a chance Bruce is even going to be able to hurt the Beast, much less injure it. And we haven't even seen the full extent of the beasts abilities I think

If we were doing a villain match up it would be pretty interesting too, nor glass vs the horde. All those personalities would make him like a one man research team and the brawn of the beast. Would it be a match for the genius of Mr glass though?

Is it possible to get Mr. Glass to move from Great to Elder God tier?

Dr. Breen literally did nothing wrong

Mr glass is high tier though and man does that old grey fuck from HL2 being in Great tier irk me

He isn't retaliating against anything or bitter from living with his condition. He knows there must be a superhero out there, so he tries to find him.

>G-Man provides infamous crystal
>crystal open portal to Xen
>while Freeman is running around Black Mesa and eventually Xen Combine utterly BTFO human armies
>the war lasts for seven (7) hours
>Breen negotiates a peace, saving the human race from extinction right then and there
>in turn he is made the administrator of Earth
>everyone hates him
what's he supposed to do, just let ayy lmaos kill everyone?

>I've never seen the movie
GO WATCH IT YOU FAGGOT
Even outside of the ending its really fucking good

Why does Breen get to eat caviar in his air conditioned office while everyone else eats floor and tincans? He's a self-serving monster hiding behind a veneer of "for the greater good".

Where's his fucking jumpsuit huh?

>Why does Breen get to eat caviar in his air conditioned office while everyone else eats floor and tincans?
who says he is? He's a slave of Combine literally living in his gilded cage guarded and supervised by those grub-looking things probably 24/7. Ever tried to masturbate when you got one of these behind you?

Who is smarter, the united effort of his persobalities or Mr glass?

>largely in phone of all
>did a weakness
nigger wat?

Kek
I was using voice to text at the time. What I meant to say was that he was basically invincible but he did have a weakness and one that isn't too difficult to exploit

He can only access like two in conjunction at a time, so undoubtably Mister Glass.

sorry but you are referring to head canon, nothing in the game explains or even implies breen motivations. He is a dude who made a deal with the aliens to supervise the slow genocide and depletion of the earth, he could be purely evil according to what we know from the game

Well, McAvoy's dad died on the train Elijah crashed, causing his mother to become abusive and leading to his disorder. So inadvertently, he did.

>>Breen negotiates a peace, saving the human race from extinction right then and there
>>in turn he is made the administrator of Earth
>>everyone hates him
>what's he supposed to do, just let ayy lmaos kill everyone?

earth in hl2 seems completely post apocalyptic and barren, there are few humans left, and they can't reproduce... it doesn't seem like he saved humanity at all, just supervised its extinction in exchange of safety

it would have been cool if he was a villain who actually got a deal with the aliens to save humans in some form, but this simply isn't in the game- unless you count turning humans into mindless soldier as preserving humanity.

SO stop praising a character for what's in your head canon

>sorry but you are referring to head canon
The canon literally states
He could be evil but there's a very slim chance he is. The canon also states that he's aware of Freeman being "controlled" by G-Man and he suggests that G-Man had an ulterior motive for fucking Earth over and then waking Gordon from stasis 20 years later to fuck Combine over.
But we'll never know for sure because HL3 never

>He could be evil but there's a very slim chance he is

what? It's the opposite. He could be not so evil, but there is a very slim chance he is according to the game (not your head canon) and how he acts in the game

call a doctor user

I'd be really interested in reading the source on that, user. Oh right

It seems to be heavily implied in the movie, and the girls weren't randomly chosen either judging from what the doc said about how two girls made Dennis grab their tits in the past, Anya was just in the wrong place at the wrong time when he came for revenge.

did you guys even play the game? Breen was admin of Black Mesa when G-Man brought the crystal that started the war and even G-Man himself admits Breen tried to interfere with him and "his employers" before. When you kill Breen his last words are "you need me" because he's basically the only one besides you aware of G-Man, who, again, started the 7 hour war and continues to push his agenda and the agenda of his unknown employers through Gordon.

That's a pretty cool connection actually, never noticed that.

Makes sense. Just seems a bit strange neither of them didn't mention it even once.

two teenage girls wouldn't remember what was just something they did for a laff honestly, which all the more keys into why he was punishing them, for unknowingly sending Kevin into a downward spiral

>Shyamallamallama makes a good movie
Didn't see that once coming desu lad

Bruce does have super strength. Remember he benches like 500lbs no problem on a whim and ripped the door of that car? He could lift or bend anything he wants to and he only casually worked out so I assume he's been lifting since the end of the movie and is probably the strongest man alive

Touche but I guess I was talking about bulshit super strength levels like Spiderman, because remember the Beast was shrugging off Point Blank shotgun blasts

Isn't he The Horde?

>shrugging off Point Blank shotgun blasts

he was losing big chunks of skin and shit

I mean the beast had a hard time bending two bars and was definitely penetrated by the blasts. Bruce bent a car door in half and didn't even notice and also survived a train crushing itself against him. Granted we never see Bruce get shot but it seems like he'd have an easier time

My moneys on bruce

The wounds were superficial, at the end he even comments that the slugs did not even penetrate

The definitely penetrated. He was spitting blood from internal hemorrhaging and was definitely bleeding out of two baseball sized holes in this torso. Maybe he can heal or something so the couldn't tell but he did have holes in him

The Beast since Split confirmed he's basically a fucking Wolverine after that shotgun shit.

This. The beast outclasses him in speed and agility, but otherwise I just don't see him hurting Bruce. Also, while the beast has some wolverine shit going on, and survived shotgun blasts pretty well, Bruce will be able to deliver consistent punches with at very least enough force to bend those bars the beast had trouble with.

If someone can survive being hit by a train they should be able to survive getting shot desu

Best ending would be Dunn and Beast coming to a stalemate, would be a great ending for "Unstoppable force vs. Immovable object"

Should even call the film "Unstoppable"

Dunn has him apprehended in the end and we see Kevin detained for the rest of his life in a specialized area of a psych ward where he has an area to cook and clean (Patricia), an area to relax (Hedwig) and an area where if the Beast does come out, he can't get out since it's locked up securely tight.

Twist ending: Beast manages to break through titanium doors and escapes, leading to Dunn putting on his iconic coat.

>He was spitting blood from internal hemorrhaging

wow really user? it's as if the force of a shotgun shell didn't magically disappear

mr glass will sacrefice himself to defeat beast and save bruce

calling it right now

Bruce lived through a train crash without bleeding. Where did that force go?

> twist ending negates the whole you just watched

Are you literally retarded?

Well he absorbed it, he is much tougher than the beast

>Mr glass goes to confront the beast
>the beast flips around and crushes him with a careless swing of his arm
Good call user.

I think that the thing with the girls supposedly making Dennis touch their tits was meant to imply that Dennis touched their tits own his own and he or one of the other personalities altered his own memories to remove himself from guilt.

The Horde is all of them
The Beast is the 24th personality

Alright
I just came home from my local Kinohaus
Who was the personality who made the sandwiches for the girls?