Are there married people with children on Sup Forums?

Are there married people with children on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yup, 44 M Ferguson, Married 23 months.... fat wife is in prison though, so Idk if it counts or not

Yes, I have a child and I raise him to be racist and generally redpilled.

>fat wife is in prison
this checks out

24 M Austrocuck. I should've used a condom.

Yup

Well I mean it's her child not mine, but I'm raising him as my own. Even when she's too tired from playing with her friend De'Mond down the street to look after her son, I promised to be there for him

3 wives, 18 kids

Married 4yrs, no kids yet.

married, 1 kid

kek

just me and my wife's son

>Married a year. Getting a divorce. Never get involved with single mothers.

I knocked a girl up, but she doesn't know it was me due to being shit out drunk. Also not claiming the kid. Sorry dude.

Yes I raise my wife's son as my own

>fat wife is in prison though

Jealous

married with 2 boys. It is the best. I recommend it to any guy on Sup Forums. The trick is having kids with a good woman, which is incredibly hard to find.

Married five years one kid.

44 M Florida, children, on 2nd wife.
Praise be to Kek

How can the white race even compete?

>Be me
>Want a son more than anything
>So much so I date and get married, even though I would rather be single and alone
>Finally convince wife to get pregnant
>Ultrasound
>Twin girls

I fucking hate my life.

Married , one kid. Live in nj.

What on earth made you think that would have been a good idea? She obviously showed she can't make good relationship decisions

daughters are the greatest gift from God, you ungrateful faggot

Raise him to be secretly racist u dumb fuck. Allow him to accept homofags into his heart.

Divorced, 32, one 100% White son I don't get to see sadly
In a new relationship with a 21-year-old latina, going to pump out a bunch of mongrels

degenerate as fuck.
you should get yourself neutered. The white race goes extinct through race-mixing. Do you support White Genocide?

Until they get influenced by western media and turn into sluts.

I couldn't resist, she calls blacks 'monkeys' but doesn't even speak Spanish, is respectful and not degenerate. best of both worlds
probably 75% European

that's the consequence of shitty parenting or lack/absence of parenting.

This is true, growing up fatherless is the #1 cause of going to slut town

But other forms of emotional trauma can cause it

It'll be fine. You'll love them and you'll have fun teaching them to think things through and not just accept society's bull shit.

Yes i have a duaghter who is 6 and a son thats 4 and me and my old lady plan on having another 2 or 3

Needs to be more sublte, user.

Degeneracy in girls is coupled with fatherlessnessess. I believe if you're a good daddy present and raise them with reason and to be confident they end up standing straight like Hitler jugend girls.

I fell for "my husband was a bastard and a waster". I honestly thought she made a mistake and he was flakey.

The memes are real guys. DO NOT get involved with single mothers. They will bleed you dry and always side with their kids. You will be a cash machine and a joke to all of them.

A dog that's half Great Dane and half Chihuahua is neither a Great Dane nor a Chihuahua, it's just a mongrelized mutt. Is that what you want for your children? Low IQ Amerindian genetics and beaner traits like laziness?

almost 40. I have over 5 children, all mine. All white. Most are very smart and don't buy into this diversity, lgbtqtrans bullshit at all.

It helps we live in a small liberal NW rocky mtns town but I don't let them go near the college area or see protests and things.

I shitpost on Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums as an alternative to gambling, cheating, fighting, drinking and being more of a degenerate. Works ok.

Married, two children. Wife more racist and nationalist than I am.
>Feelsgood.jpg

you can tell which women were raised properly by loving families -- they behave like pic related

>They will bleed you dry and always side with their kids.
well duh, why would this surprise anyone? What were you expecting?

Mid 30s American, married 7 years to an Afrikaner girl, 18 month old daughter.

Live in SA, work for US company. Super low cost of living means I can save for a homestead in the American Redoubt, where I'll move her family and be able to raise my daughter and any future kids away from mudbloods and Current Year depravity.

I wouldn't be with her if she was low IQ or lazy. White miscegenation is very low, we're being killed off simply by not reproducing at all.

Yup, married with two sons.

29. Married 9 years. Two sons 3 yrs and 4 1/2 yrs old. Raising them redpilled and homeschooling.

A family.

>I have over 5 children
>over 5 children
>over 5
>over
>5
Anything over 2 is great. Over 5 is phenomenal. Congrats and God bless.

Teach/raise them as redpilled tom boys. You'll be fine and have another someday.

I'm 40, will have my first kid in 3 days.

It's a boy.

how did you lads meet your wives? Any information on how to get a wife?

you showed up late to the party. you'll find much better, brit-bro, keep searching.

I'm not going to marry until I have a million dollars. Then I'm going to buy the best Japanese waifu and rape her every night

Then wake her up and make her cook me some of that gook food. The poopoo platter or whatever...lol, what degenerates

44 M on 3rd marriage have 2 kids with my first wife, they're essentially some other cucks "my wife's kids" now lol.

Branch manager at Wendy's pulling in a clear $210k a year. Dick is 22cm long not sure what that comes out too in I cues but I've never had any complaints.

The Bell is Tolling soon for Hillary Clinton. TRUMP 2016!
Watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg

White women belong to White men for reproductive purposes. Because ONLY White women can produce White children, Mongoloid and Negroid women LACK that ability.
In order for a child to be White (biologically) BOTH parents must be White. He must have a White mother AND White father. NOT one or the other. Same with being Asian.

congratulations, that's awesome.
pls no gypsy

Not married, but together with the same girl for 8 years and we have a son together.

Don't fall for the marriage meme.

Nationalist/Traditionalist here.

>some other cucks "my wife's kids" now lol.
Don't laugh, Chad's raising your kids. You failed.

Men who don't want to raise their own blood are cucks bucko

>What is a commonlaw marriage

I assure you that you are technically married in the eyes of the government

'White' traits vary clinally, you can have people who look White and act like absolute niggers.

>that picture

You should want to be married to the mother of your son, even if it's only a simple courthouse marriage on paper with no ceremony for friends and family.
Psychologically, properly raised women seek the protection and comfort of a marriage commitment. they dream about it from the day they first watch a disney princess movie and play with barbie dolls. Why would you deprive her of that?

>It's a boy.
For now, don't forget, it's 2016!

You like it m8

Who gives a fuck about what women think?

Alimony you moron

If a girl tells you " my ex was such an asshole, I'm glad I found a sweet guy like you"

FUCKING RUN
RUN LIKE THE WIND

Acting like a nigger doesn't make you a nigger anymore than barking and howling at the moon makes you a wolf.
Not important if some individuals are flawed, what matters is the average of the total population. Whites acting like niggers are a statistical anomaly. We don't judge populations by their exceptions.

yeah man, it's a struggle sometimes. I also got adopted by a girl scout troop so my house typically has all my kids plus 3-6 extra girls.

They love me.

I'm fun as fuck. Shit they are on the way, i can't Sup Forums when they are around hahaha.

TO THE FUCKING POOL FORM UP GET READY FOR THE 1.5 MILE 95 DEGREE DEATH MARCH TO THE WATERSLIDES HOOOOOOAH.

I also don't believe in "participation" you do shitty, you get called out.

Just remember.

Babies absolutely suck. I recommend getting a second job or something until they hit 14 months.

Get a nice couch pillow too, you'll need it if she lets that thing in your bed.

Our families knew each other quite well, I'm a few years older than she is so I've known her for all her life.
When she got to 17 I thought I'm having some of that, quick fling turned into wife and two sons, and hopefully a few more too.
Wasn't a lot to it desu user so no special secrets etc for me. Just try and find one who had a traditional, stable upbringing as she will want to carry that on with her own family.

I met mine at work.

married, 3 kids

yes
i'm turning 30 this month. married for almost 5 years now and have 2 children. i'm 100% german, my wife is half german half polish.

Met online like 15 years ago, but we didn't start dating until 2008. She lived on the other side of the country, so it didn't make sense until we could be closer to each other.

I wouldn't recommend online dating to anyone, because you have no way of verifying facts about the people you meet. The best way is always to go through existing friends and acquaintances, so you can get some inside info about what you're getting into.

The goal should never be to find a wife. The goal should be to live a life you're comfortable with and that makes the man in the mirror proud. Anything else is a bonus.

>Who gives a fuck about what women think?
pro tip: you talk like that in front of your son, he'll grow up to hate you.
>Alimony
Living together and having a child is enough in most places to be considered common-law marriage. If you're so wealthy that alimony is a concern, then you should have a prenup and don't get caught cheating.

Right, and we don't judge individuals we interact with by their populations, but by their behaviour. I live in Southern California and see degenerate beaners all the time. This girl is legit, and her brother is a software developer marrying a White girl.

>Ferguson
>fat wife is in prison

>a
>one
HAVE MORE.

Sounds like there's more happiness and love and cheer in this user's house than all the rest of ours combined.

not married, 2 children and a pregnant gf though.

based

No, he won't. I can treat her nice, but still disregard everything she says and thinks. She had the bright idea that Trump was evil, because the media told her to.

I simply laughed in her face and asked her about some details about Trump's policies, and she was unable to respond with anything other than "he's racist".

In short, I don't give a fuck about what she think. She's the mother of my child, and for that I'm grateful, but I owe her nothing. I owe my life to my son.

>go through existing friends and acquaintances, so you can get some inside info about what you're getting into.
underrated!

33 year old virgin living in mom's basement here.

I really want a wife and at least 1 child, possibly 2.

But it's looking like it'll never happen.

>3 wives, 18 kids

My grandpa had 14 with just 1 wife. Your seed is weak.

to bad you couldnt find a white woman.

awesome, give him a good Christian name.

Whites are already a minority in California. I'm pretty much writing your state off as a total loss to Mexico until we can get the wall built and have the Day of the Rope.

I'm married and pregnant with my first child.

fair enough, it's not always easy to communicate with the other sex, especially when if she's stubborn or bossy. I respect you for not letting her push you around.

>barefoot and pregnant
Have you done your daily chores, madam? Why aren't you taking care of your husband's home?

you're pregnant? Are you a women?

Am jealous
How are kids funded?

Single moms
imma pump 'n' dump, sloot 'n' scoot.
Imagine how good her relationship prospects are when she's a single mother of two children, by two different fathers.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Teach us your ways.

HAVE MORE.

Wife doesn't want more? haha get stuffed, knock her up anyway.

Sperm bank donor. Idk how many kids with how many women I may have, prolly >400 and I don't give a shitfuck : my godly genes are everywhere !

why is everyone praising him? i don't get it.

will he give them a proper education and a normal life, or its just pump and dump?

no wonder why we're being outbreeded