Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_MMjc9vcos
youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

DELETE THIS

Damage Control

where is the Sup Forums neckbeard statistic

Lets be honest, if Trump can't beat Hillary then who the hell else who was running as a Repub in the primaries could have? Because the truth is, she would have been up against Jeb, fucking JEB!

Where's the graphic for

>Men
>Whites
>Seniors
>Christians

Or do only the demographics in the OP image have their opinion matter?

>WSJ poll
Literally fake and gay

God willing the next polling involving Hillary will have a (n = 12) sampling size.

Still voting for trump no matter what idc what the polls say

Polls don't mean shit until September

you can ask John McCain about that

Well it is 2016

>18-34
>voting

>People who vote
>People who are lazy & apathetic.

I know who my money's on.

> Niggers
> Spics
> Broads
> Millennials

This poll was clearly taken in a hallway at VIacom's MTV studios.

I think most Trump supporter hate the media enough to not want to answer the medias questions / polls.
Plus most Trump supporters don't live near major cities.

yes, if niggers all go out and vote

hahahaha

also the 18-34 dont vote either

What about the men?

You know, those that tend to be capable of rationally apprehending a countrys long term interest, and vote accordingly.

Eliminate universal suffrage. If everyone can vote, nobody can vote.

yes

clearly men don't fit the agenda.

>Is it over for Trump?

Stop playing checkers and join the rest of us in chess, fuckboi.

Hillary might not even make it to the election. You think Sanders hasn't dropped out just out of stubbornness?

>1 post by this ID

really, someone needs to do the world a favor and get Bernie back in the election.
I can not believe it hasn't happened yet.

If they put a statistic of "White Men" up there it would say 90% and would be considered racist

Remember when people thought Sanders would come back too?

Wait a tick, are you saying Trump isn't doing well in polls? I guess that means I should give up and not vote. In fact, I'm gonna go out and make sure others don't vote as well. Happy, OP?

The bullet would just go through the hat without moving it

Oh Poland, how'd you know niggers get up at crack of noon and don't do shit all day?

Good job, potatohead.

Of course its over

THE
CURRENT
YEAR

Where do they get those numbers from? 87% seems really high for BLACK people (freaking hate "African-American" unless they were literally born in or raised in Africa).

Democrats literally pay niggers to vote, often straight cash. They'll pay off busloads of the homeless with cigarettes.

Liberals block requirements to have an ID. Liberals block the removal of ineligible voters off the rosters. Liberals fight to make sure felons can still vote (despite never again having the right to legally own a gun... because fuck the parts of the constitution that don't vote solid ticket Party of Gibs!)

... and if they still don't cast a ballot, a liberal will do it for them. Armies of the dead, Mexican invaders, all vote anyway. Then when we try to investigate rampant voter fraud? Liberals block those investigations... coincidentally.

Nobody should trust polls.

>people who vote the least would vote for hillary if they found the courage to move their lazy ass to the voting stations

they won it for bill and barrack.
also keep your toothless mouth shut about american politics you fucking pole

>solid democrat demographics vote democrat
Wow really made me think

That's why I put my trust in the advice of some guy on Sup Forums in a 3rd world shithole.

As long as Trump doesnt win, I dont care who does. Hilary isnt going to do anything in office, just like 80% of presidents, and to be frank, we need that more than anything else. Let America evolve on it's own for a bit.

>Fox

I also just did a poll. Trump has 100% of the voters polled and Hillary has 0%, Hillary btfo.

So only people who shouldn't have the right to vote support Hillary? Really makes you think...

No cause none of those groups actually vote.

GO BACK FAGGOT. GET OFF MY WEBSITE YOU DELUSIONAL JEW MEME FILLED FAGGOT.

do you wanna be beaten badly for saying this shit about my little brother you heavybreathing fat cuck?

>>largest and most popular news network in the country
And?

Drumpf never had a chance.
The people have spoken and they want Hillary!

>Independents

Go away Russia, nobody wants to have to get a tetanus shot from being near that rusty junkyard you call a military.

Hillary's support is entirely manufactured by the mainstream media.

It's over for america because it proves that more people prefer a criminal to run their country.

Bring on Mexico 2.0

yeah sure once you can afford a plane ticket out of your shithole country id be glad to kick your pale disgusting slavic ass.

but that won't ever happen because youre a penniless piece of shit

>It's over for america

I hope trump wins but it looks like the dems stacked the deck here with shitskins. I honestly don't think there are enough whites (USA is only 60% white) to elect Trump and the dems know this. Only hope is that shitskins stay home election day.

No hes good, literally all those groups vote in very low numbers. Sad.

>African American
>Latino
>Women

And that's by giving them right to vote that our grandfathers royally fucked us.
Fuck you grandpa.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_MMjc9vcos

This is the only solution

Trump will lose 48-52 mark my words
Its over unless Clinton fucks up royally

blacks actually have pretty much the same turnout as whites or higher

it's hispanics and young people who don't vote

So white women are the most redpilled group in the US? Who could've thought.

>they won it for bill and barrack.

No they didn't. White people did.

I agree I've never met someone fond of her. A few will just vote Democrat because but she really has no true supporters making those support percentages bogus.

trump was never going to be president, he did what his jewish masters wanted him to do.

clear the way for hillary.

>Hilary isnt going to do anything in office,

That's the worst part.

>Let America evolve "on it's own"

multi-national globalist interests = "on it's own"

Even if she gets indicted, someone else will take her place or americans will still be stupid enough to vote for a prisoner in the name of "equality".

>it's hispanics and young people who don't vote

Not this election. Hispanics will come out in droves to vote for anyone who isn't Trump.

My mother never voted in her life and she's now planning on driving her and a bunch of her friends to vote.

>18-34
Because all of that group sure has a track record for showing up and voting. Oh wait, it doesn't.
Try whatever you want m8, Shillary ain't getting in and the wall will be built!

Still more reliable than polls

Black people don't turn out
Latinos don't turn out unless another beaner is in the mix
Millenials obviously don't turn out
Women is probably going to be closer because some are slutty enough to vote Trump to get a hard on from a Trump supporter

Delete this thread

The Bell is Tolling soon for Hillary Clinton. TRUMP 2016!
Watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg

Their shit is goofy looking and less advanced, bit its WAY more durable.

One of their tanks can handle 4 of ours, thing is we always bring 5.

The joke is that only ~35-40% of these demographics will vote because:

1) Most blacks and Latinos are not legally allowed to vote due to felony convictions and/or lack of legal status in the US
2) The 18-34 demographic has the highest degree of voter apathy. They talk the talk but never actually walk
3) Women use to have an equivalent voter turnout to men across all age groups. Until feminism killed it. Now they're either too busy with careers or have mentally regressed to the lower end of the 18-34 demographic with all the emotional immaturity and lack of self-responsibility.

Blacks were 10 percent of the vote in 1992, 83% voted for Clinton. A higher percentage of whites voted for George H.W. than Clinton. How the fuck do you think Clinton won Louisiana?

Shut the fuck up, moron.

>thinking anyone but hillary ever had a chance

top cucks.

The only poll that matters

Marcin, convicted felons can't vote

Is female voter turnout really decreasing? Are there stats for this?

>hides the older population
>hides the white population
>only shows the young and the minorities, the population that already hates him and doesn't take up as much as the country's population that likes him

I don't really like Trump, but this is so skewed it's ridiculous.

It's essentially over. I'm not even gonna bother going to the polls, and I know a ton of people who are joining me

I am so tired of these feels and want off this ride. We're gonna get completely fucked in a race war already.

I am #Filth4GILF now.

It's funny how he polls worst with the demographic his policies will help the most. Nigs gonna nig, I suppose. Though I expect he will do better than sanders in that regard.

Unfortunately I can't see anything other than a Mondale style blowout.

I've not met these people. Where do they hide?

>africans
>voting
>18-34
>voting

>18-34
>women
>african-american

the worst of the worst

He's Swedish, he's referring to the men that visit his licensed Glory-Hole.

Rubio and Kasich were the only ones who had a chance.

more like clinton is polling worse than she should towards traditional democrat demographics

Conservatives should just outbid them, we know the dindus are all about the bottom line and the conservatives have the money to make it happen.

lmao, what a stupid uneducated degenerate. Please kill yourself asap.

>they won it for Barrack
Niggers only show up to vote for other niggers
Fixed.

underrated

>let America creep towards its end

I think they're just trying to make a point that Trump has difficulty with a few key demographics.

I've solved the riddle!!

I see one common theme among all those groups.

None of them vote!

Lots of shilling going on today cunts.

Hillary must be at panic-stations over this whole FBI thing

>poll by Wallstreet journal
>reported on abc
>totally legitimate and completely unbiased

>doesn't take up much of the countries population

women are over 50%
spics and niggers combine for over 40% and will soon be over half the country.

I agree about the 18-34 vote not meaning shit tho

Seems Trumpfags loved talking about polls up until we entered general election mode and where he has a noticeable disadvantage against Hillary... huh wonder why that is

she doesn't care about your favorite little anime board dude

>A Rasmussen Reports “White House Watch” survey put the presumptive GOP presidential nominee ahead of Democratic rival Hillary Clinton, 43-39 percent.

Stop believing the Jewish media lies, Trump will be president guaranteed after the debates and Americans don't trust "bury her emails" Shillary.