I fucking hate pakis. Another muzzie attack in London. "Part and parcel" says the fucking paki mayor...

I fucking hate pakis. Another muzzie attack in London. "Part and parcel" says the fucking paki mayor. Yeah that's why there's so many Muslim terrorist attacks in Tokyo

Niggers
Faggots
Mudslimes

Hate them all. Scum of the earth. There's plenty of non-whites I'm fine with so don't even get me started with that huuuurrr white supremacist alt right nazi duuuur shit.

But fuck me, something needs to change. Those fucking animals are going to get theirs you better believe it

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/05/theresa-may-police-cuts-margaret-thatcher-budgets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t.korean

turn off your proxy

>huuuuur proxy duuuuur

Shut the fuck up you fucking maggot

>le part and parcel xDDDD
Why do Sup Forumsdditors think this is so hilarious? He's referring to London (the city he's mayor of, as you may or may not know), you dipshit, which has indeed had a problem with terrorists since the fucking 1600s.

And turn off the fucking proxy. Trying to roleplay as "le based conservative japan" isn't fooling anyone, Nigel.

Who's laughing you fucking cunt? pakis should fuck off back to the shitholes they came from they don't deserve to live in the beautiful land of Britain.

And what's the butthurt with me posting from japan? You a bunch of weebs jealous that you don't live here? Lmao how pathetic

Careful with the expletives there, Nigel. Mummy May is on her way to take the tele away!

>You a bunch of weebs jealous that you don't live here?
actually i am

Is this Gook or Nip who want to troll Gooks? I don't think about it bruh

Try not being so childish ey? Fucking faggot

You have to go back, anglo vermin.

this

Hard to take somebody who's wh*Te posting from a non-white flag seriously desu. Same goes for other foreign diaspora.

Keep being jealous you pathetic little bitches. Why browse Sup Forums if you get so triggered by people living in other countries? Lmao fucking faggots bet you're niggers or pakis, literal shit tier humans

>There's plenty of non-whites I'm fine with
>ayy lmao i love me some japanese grills amiright :^)
Kys Anglo subhuman. Hope you get trucked in the next happening.

say this post in native japanese

>Americans in charge of being retarded

>You a bunch of weebs jealous that you don't live here?
Yes

>Why browse Sup Forums if you get so triggered by people living in other countries?

>pakis should fuck off back to the shitholes they came from they don't deserve to live in the beautiful land of Britain.

wew lad. i agree with you but don't be a hypocrite lmao.

Pakis aren't people though, they're a disease

Is this the proxy Pole shitposter? Has he finally come up with a new gimmick?

Gaijin should stop fucking our oriental women.

I like the ones here desu. I worked with a guy who was half-half at my job once.

Probably. He did call Britain "beautiful" so he's definitively not a native Anglo at least. Maybe some other diaspora in Britain.

I got banned because i insulted a jap
And this is still up?

american with a proxy

Took a pic for you fucking losers when I went to take a shit. Not that you pakis know what one of these is

where is the timestamp you retarded proxy weeb ?

Here you go fuckhead. Why don't you just stick a knife in your throats if you're gonna cry so much for no reason

>weeb *allegedly* living in japan hates other immigrants
kek

No, I hate niggers, sand niggers and faggots. Where did I say I hate immigrants? Australians are fucking shit tier as well

>Australians are fucking shit tier as well
Did you meet some on holiday? The ones at Bali are literally the worst of the worst.

We did horrible things to moot.

Well it was the brits who imported pakis in the first place. All the pakis there are their descendants. Anglos have no one but themselves to blame

Islam country better than christian country. You guys murder a lot and thats not in war times.

This pole seems more agressive than usual.
Could it be that he ran out of pills to take?

He was right to leave

Moot was both love and life. I'd rape and kill you whole family to have him back for just one day

>Moot was both love and life. I'd rape and kill you whole family to have him back for just one day
Ease up there champ.

>weekly muslim terror attacks are fine

Wish mommy may would take my telly away

It's not the Pole

Ew...

Hows Akiba Steve?

Theresa May is infinitely more culpable, but for some "reason" no one here brings that up.

Perhaps because she didn't make the retarded comments in the first place?

>soundbytes>policy
You could have told me you were an idiot and we could have cut the conversation right there.

>Theresa May is the one who brought in millions of Muslims
You could have just told me you were a retard from the beginning too

>making massive cuts to the police on """"fiscal"""" grounds while pissing money going on a wild Internet goose chase and literally giving a way £2B in bribe money to DUP did nothing to get us here

BEING PREPARED is Part and parcel

Still he is simplifying the fact that we invite these people in

Alright lad
Yorkshire?

>[Union complaints]
>Police officers on street corners are what prevent terrorism
>pretending that counter-terrorism police and MI5 funding went down
>[Partisan political scandals]
Yes this is what causes Islamic terrorism in Britain. I didn't know we had Labour retards in Canada.

Don't be dense. Lack of resources and the squandering of resources is what's going on here. Am I speaking to a some retarded harperite who thinks anything called Tory in infallible?

>being this retarded
>May took a different approach as home secretary that was not without foundation. She argued that with the big continuing falls in crime that had been seen since the mid-1990s it was not necessary to maintain such a large police force. Anyway, it was argued, there was no direct link between the number of officers and the level of crime.

>Her approach seemed to hold true as the crime figures continued to fall and the police federation’s predictions of “Christmas for criminals” proved to be unfounded.

>At the same time the counter-terrorism budget was protected, with MI5, GCHQ and counter-terrorism policing guaranteed increased funding and resources year-on-year as chief constables faced the dilemma of cutting back on neighbourhood policing teams to balance the books.

>crime rate falls
>maybe we don't need as many police
>[autistic police union screeching]
>but we won't lower the counter-terror budget
Yes clearly it's the PM's fault here for terrorism, dumb partisan idiot.

From the notorious Tory rag The Guardian:
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/05/theresa-may-police-cuts-margaret-thatcher-budgets