Someone please nuke us. I can't take any more of this

Someone please nuke us. I can't take any more of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVuLyE8ZvdI
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/justin-trudeau-canada-day-one-nation-1.3662262
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh jesus christ that's brutal leaf. Come to America, we can drink beer and watch hockey and laugh

There pwoplw are ao disillusioned with young people, I'm afraid this generation is going to be hopeless and likely used as cannon fodder for the elites.

It's always telling when ghe diversity pushers live in the most segregated areas of town paying for little Johnny and Sally to go to private schools and learn about how racist they are. Just read an article about parents clamining their school was segregating kids by race and talking about "white privlege" so much to the point white kids are coming home balling their eyes out trlling their parents they think they're bad people. This is the ultimate fuckery happening to our kids, but again, Sup Forums standa idely by post memes about a candidate that the establishment will ultimately deny the election.

Civil War is the West's only chsnce, but millenials won't lift a finger, let alone the Sup Forums bosrd that parades itself as "red-pilled."

Glad to see we're tackling the real issues, cause you know, things like our every growing debt, shrinking middle class, wildly inflated housing markets, inverted population, bloated government, general lack of free speech, weak dollar, or government data collection programs, or the fact that our voter turn out is horrifying, or that mp ' s can't properly represent the people who elected them in the house, or that the Senate is in dire need of a reworking. These aren't what's actually important right?

I feel mad for you.
And empathizing with a canadian on Sup Forums is the last thing I want.

Would it make you feel better if I said I don't shit post?

And would it help if I said I was one of the few people actively trying to make this country not a festering piece of shit?

THE FIRST NATIONS WILL NEVER BE RECONCILED

THEY WILL CONTINUE TO DRINK LISTERINE AND BE BELLIGERENT HOBOS UNTIL THEY GO EXTINCT

Whats Canada150?

Good good whitu man

Leave the little things like the economy and the housing market to us

Canada 150ieme birthday.
-MFW quebec city celebrated 400th 10 year ago

>That cheeky Union Jack

My deepest condolences leafbros.

>I'm afraid this generation is going to be hopeless and likely used as cannon fodder for the elites
this is a good thing

>Civil War is the West's only chsnce, but millenials won't lift a finger
and that's why they will lose

Weird. my state had some small thing that practically no one noticed about it being the 150th anniversary of us becoming a state

>tfw your shitty state is older than canada

It's just so sad.

Being Canadian is like being from a small town of 5,000 that never bothered anybody and even did one or two neat things (like a gay-ass giant beaver statue or something, I don't fucking know), generally just a nice place to live, and then suddenly some megacorporation buys the town and converts it overnight into a gay nigger muslim fag sex amusement park and emporium.

In Europe, the worst that can happen to you is you're from a relatively poor country, post-communist maybe, or you're from a country that has major ethnic divisions and no strong national identity. But you can still think back to a long history and great ancestors and shit.

In Canada, all we had was that we were a nice small town. It wasn't much but it was ours. And now every time I open my eyes, I see gay transgender Muslims tearing down historic buildings to build faggot sex mosques and demanding that I inject hormones into their scrotum, while Chinese people run sixty thousand laundromats and nail salons as far as the eye can see.

And when I talk to other white Canadians, all they say is
>ISN;'T THIS SO MUCH BETTER?! DON'T YOU LOVE THIS? WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD WE NOW LIVE IN, WHERE YOU CAN EAT SHAWARMA WHILE WATCHING THREE ELDERLY PHILIPINO MEN HAVE A GANGBANG!!!!! UTOPIA HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!

Why is diversity desirable? I can understand the focus on the environment and young people, but why is diversity good?

Diversity brings us wonderful, exotic foods and sensual dances/spices.

>tfw your state is 400 years old soon

MAKE IT STOP

>tfw my state is less than 60 years old

Because in canada if you don't support chinese buying up 90% of the land in vancouver and toronto then you're literally hitler

>and even did one or two neat things

showing up, taking some Kraut numbers, and kicking some ass.. Twice.

He baited you with the weed promise. Did he even fulfil it yet?

Weed is lower on Weedman's priorities list than wiping out all signs of gendered pronouns from the English language.

post of the century

pretty sure the date has been set for April 20th 2017 for a vote or something

haven't been paying that much attention

That's not a good thing at all, this generation has already been fucked over enough.

>and that's why they will lose

It isn't just going to be millennials fighting.

Do what I do.

Put more faith in the province than the Federal Cuckold Concert.

The Federal government has so little power it's actually hilarious.

The only power they absolutely have is over RCMP laws, and Foreign Affairs.

I've been more involved in provincial politics just because the scraping fucking pansiness and decadence of Justin Trudeau wants to make me want to chop off my ears and shove them down my throat so the last thing I hear is me choking to death just to make the headache go away.

>"You can seldomn call yourself a True Canadian if you haven't grabbed a rifle to hunt down a beast in the wild, and bring it home atleast once in your life." -Pierre Trudeau

>"If you kill your enemies, they win." -Justin Trudeau

The date has been set to almost never because Canadian healthcare is pretty dependent on drugging people up on pain medication.

Le weed was only a tactic to secure the youth vote, and congratulations Trudeau, it worked.

Diversity is desirable, but this diversity they are talking about is their corruption of the word. True diversity comes from different job experiences looking at the same problem like the story of the Gordian knot.

don't pretend like either trudeau believed their quotes, both are just pandering to the common vote so they can push a globalist agenda

>First Nations reconciliation

Is that like the country version of those white people who reenacted slaves because muh white guilt?

Why is Canada so liberal? I don't get it; you guys are rural as fuck.

what value does being older add

>you guys are rural as fuck
>majority live within spitting distance of the US

If you havn't noticed we're all getting cucked by Liberals, you guys are well on the road to a revolution when the Establishment doesn't let Trump in.

The vast majority of our population is jam packed near the border in big cities/regions.

Basically

The majority of Canada is uninhabited. Around half of us live in a single province.

As much value as saying since Canada was colonized first therefore it's more historic and valuable than the US.

It's because we don't have outstanding problems with minorities.

We also live in homogenous communities.

Yes because fuck the people who actually got off their collective asses and built it.

Fuck Canada.

Would you be accepting a based Quebefag ?

But muh healthcare :(

Literally the only reason I'm going to wait it out in Canada

I will never understand why we have reconciliation. We never had the big western push America had so the only things ever done to the native americans were Residential schools (which were a good idea in theory but went too far into killing all culture) and fucking with the Metis who were a bunch of mixed blood frogs living in Manitoba that didn't want to pay taxes

Its really not.

Easily more than half the population lives in or around big cities like Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, etc.

I personally know natives that freely admit the system is bullshit, they shouldn't be getting free handouts but will continue to do so as long as they can (can't blame them, no taxes must be sweet).

It's white liberals pushing for this shit

>muh healthcare
Yeah I love those 6 hour emergency room waits too. Fucking scrub ass Americans with their short wait times lel they so jelly.

Nah, this generation wants to be fucked over with their bullshit.

That's what it takes to understand that humans are selfish beings. Eat or die you cunt.

>ITT: Rednecks circlejerking

It's not even our bullshit, it's bullshit that's be pushed onto the generation from external forces. We don't deserve this and we don't deserve the world our parents shit all over.

>Muhammad goatposting

>Moorish rape-baby chimes in

Your own country is going down the shitter too, Pablo. 700 years driving out the Muslims only for your cucked generation to invite them all back in within a decade or two. Shameful.

You deserve it all because you're too stupid to realise what's going on.

This whole generation is a miserable failure.

Had kidney stones and had to wait 4 hours before I was even given pain killers. The ER doc didn't do any proper referrals for me to get an ultrasound and x-ray and it was a Friday, so I had to wait until Monday to get to see my family doc. I didn't even have any idea that I was supposed to collect them for inspection by a urologist until my family doctor told me after I had already passed them.

I stayed home on Canada day because of this... This + seeing chinese and sikhs with canadians flags on their faces makes me sick to my ass..

And explain to me Bruder, why don't I realise what's going on? Seems like you're too stupid to realize what kind of affect the entitled Boomer generation has had on us, not to mention how horribly buttfucked the West is being by the Muslim Brotherhood.

>free healthcare
>taxed far more than america

Quebec is the worst province in Canada. The only province where autistic inbreds who speak a retarded version of French and claim that's some unique "culture" while shitting on real Europeans because they're smarter than you. Even more rediculous considering you lost to the anglo literally a dozen times over and invite as many mudshits as possible because "muh French".

I'm fine with environment. Thats the one thing I really love about Canada. The nature here really is beautiful. Would be best to conserve it

What is it with all of our countries shitting on the elderly? Is it because they're white and the majority of the youth is shitskins? White genocide is real.

Lol if anyone else in Canada did what natives do daily (illegal hunting , fishing, waste dumps, cigarette trade, drugs, race baiting, attacks whites for being white) they'd literally be called Nazis.

Trudeau is gonna stay in power for at least 2 terms. He's already laid out the foundation for the next 5+ years. He promised to fund a bunch of stuff for 5 years, but one term only lasts 4. He's gonna use those cards to get a second term.

Get out now, before it's too late.

Don't forget that he's already changed the citizenship rules so that refugees can vote more easily, and is going to change the electoral system in a way that hugely benefits the Liberals without a referendum.

That's exactly what it is. Plus most young people are heavily brainwashed through the education systems.

>gay nigger muslim fag sex amusement park and emporium
Wew

Canada more like

>Little sweden

The US is a century older than Canada.

We were here, but not as a unit. We were literally a part of Britain.

Kys

ill be there tomorrow, wish me luck

What the fuck, I could have sworn you guys were french. In fact, I'm positive of it!

This is some serious mandella effect shit going on, i'm freaking the fuck out right now.

>implying we're any better

Not really rural, most live in cities and towns.

In any case, the media and educational messages are beamed in from the city (and from the US)

Most of this crap has it's genisis in 'elite' US colleges

Actually The French were here first, but were defeated by the british.

That's why Quebec is always buthurt

The french were the original European settlers… even the US has a lot of French place names and infuences.

The cajun French were actually canadian, but the British kicked their asses out, so they went to loiusisna (which at the time was a French territory)

the fuck is Canad150?

Leaf country is the designated leftist toilet.

The feels, the feels are real.

youtube.com/watch?v=jVuLyE8ZvdI

>Get out now, before it's too late.
fuck that syrian refugee shit

fight for your country

The only reason they go muh young is because muh young people are shitskins & liberal voters

So disgusting

Is Trudeau to blame for Canada going off the deep end? I remember people being upset about the former PM but I think it had more to do with the economy or something. Was it worth committing cultural suicide for weed?

Harper wasn't doing shit either, infact alot of the niggers we have right now are thanks to him. He basically loaded us up with shitskins before trudeau was elected, also didn't do shit about the chinese creating a property bubble. Went and sold out the tarsands to the chinks as well right before the election.

Canada is going to be flooded with Mexicans and basketball Americans when Trump wins, good luck.

I love how everyone gets so buttmad when the word "Quebec" appears anywhere

>tfw immigrant to Canada

YOU CAN'T STOP ME NA-NA-NA-NA-NA

You guys are aware the reconcilation doesnt mean fuck all and it's just for publicity right

nothing will ever change with the natives, they will always be killing eachother and huffing gas lulz

Sounds very religious.

Thats why liberals are so fucking stupid
They just invent shit in their heads

how much do they get in handouts every year?
50 billion?
more?

Hello from the post-communist country - Slovakia

Most of people here are patriots (with me included) and we are saddenned and outraged by the West propaganda about diversity, lgbt bullshit, migration and pleb lives matter... Mainly all countries in Eastern Europe have this mindset like us. Media taggs this as Russian propaganda, racism, xenophobia and nationalism..sad right?

Wish the you people from rational minority that's left on West all the luck on world

Too acurate

I am in Slovenia currently, just saying so it wasn't considered like I can't even spell my country's name

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/justin-trudeau-canada-day-one-nation-1.3662262

Because quebec is literally autistic.

he's right tho

Y..You to

Obongo is already sneaking them in

You know these are sad times in history, when people from all over the world have to meet up in small segregated online communities just to be able to share & mourn their culture.

Reminder that in a public poll from the Canadian News Network, Justin Trudeau's leadership recieves a failing grade from
>49% of Canadians.
>28% Give him a C.
>6% gave him a B.
>17% gave him an A.
The silent majority of Canada stands against him, and only 17% of canada is hyperliberal.

Canada Day is already over.

Ottawa and Toronto's Cancer spread fast

17 + 28 + 6 > 49 senpai
Feel the Justin

Feels bad man.