This city is afraid of me...I have seen its true face...

This city is afraid of me...I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my father or President Truman. Decent men who believed in a day's work for a day's pay. Instead they followed the droppings of lechers and communists and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice. Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody Hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Fg0LzguE4E
youtube.com/watch?v=LRARgVLtaPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cut to Trump getting vaporized by a naked blue Soros

WRONG!

jeb is the guacmedian

Like always first post is best post.

How is Soros alive and not hung years ago during the nazi trials?

thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=2Fg0LzguE4E

Illegal is illegal. We're supposed to be a nation of laws, not a nation where the party and government operate outside of them while jailing people for refusing to make a cake with two faggots on top because of a leftist "INTERPRETATION" of something not actually said in the Constitution.

You just don't get it because you've spent a solid 8 years ruling over everything and everyone with absolute supremacy while you literally did whatever the fuck you wanted because laws as applied to you are stupid and whatever makes you feel good is what you should do.

You Sup Forumsfags have no self-awareness. It's uncanny.

We're not the ones being led around by a Soros goon chantmaster with a megaphone who does all of our thinking for us.

The gook that started posting on Sup Forums because of star wars 7 is right

Can't they nuke Chicago as well?
That city is fucking lost, more victims than the Afghanistan war.

what did he mean by this

>a convicted felon tranny that had been deported 6 times in the past 6 years for crimes like assault and possession of stolen mail

FUCKING DRUMPF

>Decent men who believed in a day's work for a day's pay.

Just had to throw objectivism in there didnt you Moore?

Funny thing is Moore is ultra-liberal, HATES conservatives, and was intending Rorschach to be the worst of the team.

But he unintentionally made Rorschach to be the sanest one.

Why are liberals so evil?

Moore is so fucking obsessed with Rand, Ditko and objectivism in general its just obvious that he never found a satisfactory counter-argument. Every time he tries debating it in his stories he makes it sound reasonable.

Arrogance

They're so sure they're right that they live by "the ends justify the means" with everything from lies and propaganda to outright violent attacks to ensure getting their way while justifying it by saying it's everyone but them who's bad.

>mfw he gets assassinated

>unintentionally
Moore, at least when he was still good at writing, operated from his subconscious.
Deep inside he KNEW a character like Rorschach would resonate more with his readers and be loved because despite everything he has great morals and strenght, something every man deep inside loves and reveres.
Hell he's the only one out of the bunch that "solves" the mystery and sniffs that there's something behind every happening since the Comedian's death, and the funny thing is that his diary, that looks like the ramblings of someone on Sup Forums, gets taken by the New Frontiersman, basically that world version of Alex Jones+Ultra-conservative stance newspaper, and even if it's a newspaper that publishes conspiratard stuff it's actually right.

You can see some of this in V per Vendetta too, as soon as the regime crumbles V KNOWS that the anarchy will destroy the country that was held together by duct-tape and oppression, and still manages to put all the major players against each other with a cunning plan(the movie completely killed that comic, it's a shame).
Moore may have thought to be a liberal, but he was too smart to actually believe in that ideology.

He was with the nazi

>He couldn't even come up with a coherent argument against himself and his own creation for why conservatives are bad because conservatives end up sounding perfectly rational when you give them a chance to speak

Is that a threat?

Whole country would go into chaos if that'd happen

Keep dreaming

The left has been threatening to kill him for a year now.

Of course nothing comes from it because the party exists outside of all laws.

He helped the Nazi take back homes from the jews and also helped them arrest other jews.
The Nazi didn't go on a mad jew-killing spree, they often employed jew spies to snitch out other jews and rewarded those snitches.

When he knew trouble was coming he went to London and started doing small-jobs until he landed a decent job at a banking agency from a former Hungarian Jew that helped him out of pure jew nepotism, and the rest is history.

That's why he got Mike "Shocker" Pence as a vice, if he dies someone even more conservative takes power.

>tfw based pence will actually make america great again

He has literally thought of everything.

I think he has been preparing all this time.

And let's not underestimate the team he has formed. at this point, he is unstoppable. His chain of command is solid, they will carry on his legacy whatever happens to him

tfw we keep winning

Is trump a good guy or a bad guy?

assassination insurance. well played.

youtube.com/watch?v=LRARgVLtaPs

immature guy