Essence Fest, #ClosedForEssence

Hey Sup Forums just letting you know about the new "racial struggle" in the South. So Essence Fest is a music festival that brings in all the darkies to New Orleans. A city with is already predominately chocolate covered.
Turns out these colored folk don't tip that much and make a great deal of demands on waiter and restaurants forcing them to lose money. So, a good bit of local business understandably close their shops. Now, it seems that closing your shop to avoid lose of profit is racist.
twitter.com/search?q=#closedforessence
myhellofalife.com/wordpress/why-some-restaurants-choose-to-not-serve-blacks-during-essence-weekend/
wdsu.com/news/businesses-closed-during-essence-get-backlash-from-skeptics-restaurants-explain-closures/40323576

So should the white man be forced to open his business and loses money for the sake of racial tolerance?
Why are are so many people in the service industry racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ro8FKRVU1hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stereotypes dont come from nowhere

LOL niggers running their mouths "I will never go there".....

THEY DON'T WANT YOU THERE!!!

>kikes choosing NOT to profit

Something is up when even the Jews close up shop.

Happens every year, and New Orleans has a very small kike population. Most of the business owners are Roman Catholic.

They are smart.

Here in Los Angeles, smart people avoid eating establishments that accept ebt, and smart business owners refuse to accept ebt as a form of payment. Brings in only the worst and lowest class people so the extra potential profit isn't worth the hassle, and would usually come out to a loss anyway with all factors considered.

it literally says they dont profit and lose money due to all the food being sent back and lack of tips

>double negative sentence
black pls go

>extra security
>dine and ditch
>no tips
>smashed/broken plates and furniture

You know, when it's literally EVERY area that has some 'black' festival like this that has the same thing happen where businesses don't want to serve them, perhaps the problem is with black people.

I suspect even black owned businesses don't want blacks.

it's NO ffs, there are plenty of nigger joints they can patron

Aren't there a bunch of other nigger events which cause the same reaction by local business.

yeah but this isn't actually a common thing right

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: eF74QUFF) 07/02/16(Sat)13:17:35 No.79532977▶
There are, but usually it brings in a better element of that race.
Essence and Bayou Classic(two predominantly Negro college's football rivalry) are the fucking worse.

Black Bike week makes businesses close, they complain about that too.

Seriously? It is our bikes, we should be the ones complaining.

Niggers are pure evil. There is no creature on Earth as arrogant and unrepentant as the common nigger.

They embrace their savagery and extort good natured people into accepting it.

>Black Bike week
Ah yes, remember that one.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ro8FKRVU1hc

lol ever since last year (i think), they've been setting up a 'traffic loop' at night so they can only go down like 3 roads.

Nope. I used to work in fine dining in New Orleans and the blacks I worked with were well aware of the bullshit that goes down. That says something when blacks dont want to serve their own. Its not racist. Its the truth

Blatant discrimination. Should be illegal.

Niggers shouldn't be allowed in those restaurants in the first place.