Milo on Real Time with Bill Maher: PREGAME THREAD

What's your expectations? Will Milo or Bill finally be BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjT_yMMr2eg
youtube.com/watch?v=0uohO8Kli_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=kBiS4qTsjCg
breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/16/bill-maher-defends-milo-invitation-people-like-scahill-reason-liberals-lose-elections/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bill is smarter and will be on his turf.

Milo's really just a dumb troll, I've seen a few of his speeches and I don't think he could stand up well to a real debate. The best thing he can usually hope for is that protestors will "shut down" his events, so that his supporters can just assume that he would've said something profound if he'd been allowed to speak.

Even if you agree with his politics, you must admit he's a piss-poor spokesman who seems primarily concerned with building his own fame.

milo is good at spouting bullshit and then having no backbone to back it up and do a typical faggot thing and laugh it off, so most likely bill will come off looking better.

>What's your expectations?
That both of them will be in maximum edgelord mode

>Will Milo or Bill finally be BTFO?
Both the Bill and Milo fans will claim "their guy" thoroughly BTFO the other guy in their respective echo chambers, so does it really matter?

They're both shit. They're both kikes. It's a publicity stunt for Milo and a save face eent for Maher.
They will agree that the left is retarded and Maher will go "Yeah but COME ON, Trump did x and y" and Milo will go "Yeah hadda hadda"
Both win gullible goyim lose

He's the opening interview and not a panelist, right?

They will probably discuss the stuff they agree on, mulsims and new liberals. And probably the Berkeley riots.

I'm hoping the antifa riots show up and get wrecked by cops that are actually going to do their job.

Point to an example where Milo isn't well spoken.

We'll wait.

So the opposite of this retard

This and this

Keep Sup Forums shit at Sup Forums

This only redditors like him.

When he had to defend Trump on rubin
or YHWE on Rogan. Or Trump on that weird british show. Or when he claimed christianity was always right.
Actually everytime

>expectations
None. Should have gotten the other jewboi Ben.

almost all his joe rogan appearances.

It's not really something I anticipate.
No I don't think bill will be btfo.
At milos best I think he will say something that bill will agree with or, bill will acknowledge is reasonable.

>doing the same shitty speech in front of college tards 20 times
>well-spoken

>YHWE
wut

I'm not even a hardcore Sup Forumslack but it's funny when you realize the Trump camp is full of goldman sachs employees and Breitbart was founded by a Jew, and that the """radical""" left-wing camp is all funded by wealthy Jewish financiers like Soros and popularized by Jewish Hollywood actors and media figures.

So basically this entire political dynamic is Jews vs. Jews having an inter-family spat with all the various groups of goyim caught in the crossfire. I don't even dislike Jews, but I wish they'd stop using international politics as the staging ground for their ideological disputes.

youtube.com/watch?v=zjT_yMMr2eg

Remember when he literally begged that something be done to stop Twitter from discriminating against him by taking away his blue checkmark.

>preach virtues of a free market
>get angry at the free market being too free

kek

>For Jewish people YHVH is the most holy name of God, as written in the ancient Hebrew language. The written language showed no vowels, so the pronunciation is not agreed on. However, most academics agree that "Yahweh" is the most accepted way to say it.

I've only just realised Milo has been vanished from discussions for ages now. Why's that?

His speech at DePaul was a great example. He seemed like he might be a little drunk or high, and he was just cracking dumb jokes for the audience to the point that even his guest speakers were correcting him and trying to keep him on-topic.

Then a couple of Black Lives Matter idiots came in blowing whistles and took over the stage, and made him look like some kind of martyr. The less he's allowed to speak, the better he looks

WHY IS HE BULLYING HIM LIKE HE BULLIED CROWDER!!!!!!?

Fuck off Steven. Or should I say SVEN Crowder
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Am I alone in thinking Milo is a spaz? I see how he fidgets in his chair and can't make eye contact its disturbing.

Its interesting how by his existence he can embarrass the left though. Bill couldn't even get guests to sit with him so he had to get some random C list celebrities and a author and possibly couldn't sit with Milo in a group but only alone.

That's just hilarious. How long will it take JK Rowling to call Milo a fascist pig like 5 minutes post show or during the show? lol

They will have an amicable debate and learn to understand and tolerate each others beliefs.

His rebranding to MILO is fucking hilarious.

yes he's a spaz, like 99% of all trolls like him

Milo is Bill 5 years ago

they have the exact same talking points

Bill has said far more "offensive" shit than milo has

that accent really casts a spell on Americans, doesn't it

I don't get it

His ego is out of control

not a fan of milo (or any other "personalities") but I think it will be entertaining

is there a link I can acess from outside US

YAAS KWEEEEN

I'm more concerned as to why he considers himself 'hot'. He's a 7 on his best day after 6 hours of putting make-up and geling up the hair. He's also distractingly cross-eyed

I think a lot of you commenting are going to be upset when Bill agrees with milo

you will be asking people to "shut up" after

Isn't Milo his name? What's the rebrand?

Except every time I've seen him on sky or the BBC he's BTFO his opposition, not only is he a good public speaker but he actually researches his arguments and can corroborate his view, unlike SJWs or left wingtards

examples:

youtube.com/watch?v=0uohO8Kli_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=kBiS4qTsjCg

His logo is hilarious though

That looks familiar.
and shitty

shame bill maher has sold his soul and become yet another cringeworthy left wing hack. The only thing he is REMOTELY good on is Islam nowadays

>BTFO retarded women
What a badass

It's his first name. He used to go by "Milo Yiannopolous," now it's just "MILO" in all caps. He's a single-name monolith now, like Cher.

Read this for example

breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/16/bill-maher-defends-milo-invitation-people-like-scahill-reason-liberals-lose-elections/

Both are Jews that approve of Neo-Conservatism, even if Bill rebrands it as defense against liberalism by religious extremists.

Don't believe (((their))) lies.

What's with all the butthurt left wingers on Sup Forums recently

Has another shitty capeshit/star wars trailer dropped? Is Sup Forumsmblr leaking again?

>he says things i agree with so he automatically wins

>BTFO retarded women
Well Trump did it too user and he's president now

Mate, you can be right-wing without giving mindless allegiance to any/every loudmouth idiot who also has right-wing views. Milo is an ego-driven attention whore and he makes us look bad.

Maher = Rocky he's gotten fat and bloated fighting bums while Milo is Mister T. out running and chewing steel bars.

This is the End, he will be humiliated and forced to cancel real time out of embarrassment.

except he corroborates his point and the retarded opposition don't, so yes he does win. Sorry we can't all be 15 year old virgins who believe that we are all equal and the only reason blacks and women are at the bottom is because of muh racism and oppression. Grow up

The Berkeley riots made the left look worse than anything so far this year.

Fuck off with your concern trolling.

But Rocky eventually beat Mister T in Rocky III

>recently

They've been triggered hard since election night tho.

Why the FUCK is Maher allowing fascism and bigotry a platford? Why the FUCK is this being normalized? This is fucking 2016

we are antifa
we are the #resistance
we do not forgive, we do not forget
expect us

That is fucking gay.

>corroborates nothing and backs it up with nothing when you actually look at what he cites

He's literally the dipshit who posts in threads like these a link because the headline might support his claim and hopes no one actually clicks to see it says the opposite.

I bet that guy could give you a mean sucker punch to the side of your head

watch out

>Bill maher
>HURR YOU'RE A RACIST AM I RITE?

Crowd goes wild

>Milo
>Well infact im not

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you're trying too hard

Do you guys enjoy patting each other on the back pretending that you BTFO imaginary Sup Forums lefties?

suck a dick scahill

>concern trolling
What does that even mean? and yes, the Berkely riots were one of MANY incidents in which stupid leftists exposed their stupidity, but that doesn't mean it's impossible for stupid conservatives to exist as well. "The other team did something worse!!" doesn't mean there's no room for improvement on our team

are we really pretending that the sort of literal children or mental children who enjoy capeshit and star wars and have infested this board in the last 4 years aren't left wing basement dwellers?

I can't quite put my finger on it. It looks like a combo of Led Zeppelin and Def Leppard

Nothing will come of this. Only one BTFO is that one guy that won't be attending because he's too triggered to sit down and talk.

Milo has energy. He's not a nebbish little nerd, like Ben Shapiro, and he's not a piece of neocon slime, like almost everyone in the GOP. I like him because I think he's decent at what he does and he's great at bringing out the worst impulses of the left.

No one else gets the reactions he does, so he's clearly doing something right.

who else is even on the panel? I read some guy dropped out because he was so butthurt about milo

WHEN

HOW MANY BURGERS AND FRIES

It will be Ann Coulter 2.0
>Milo makes a non-PC point
>Bill makes a shitty jokes and smug face
>cue laughtrack

>Bill and his roundtable guests - Milo Yiannopoulos, Larry Wilmore, Rep. Jack Kingston, Malcolm Nance and Leah Remini -

The joke is that its a stickman in a doggy position

So why do liberals seem to be more triggered by Milo than by other right-wingers? Is it because he's gay and they can't stand the thought of a minority "betraying" them?

>Dude I let black dudes fuck my asshole raw so I can say racist things

Milo is controlled oppo. Either you subscribe to the feminist bluepill and become a cuck or you hero worship a gay foreigner who brags about sucking black cock.

(((They))) have this in the bag.

Milo has the sense to know that Bill Maher's audience can't be won over, so he'll almost certainly try and play up the crowd's hatred of him to his advantage.

He's a gay Jew who supports circumcision, Dubya and the Iraq war.
How is he not a neocon again? He's certainly not a libertarian or a traditionalist.

That's exactly what he does and you know. And when it's point out, you (and he) resort to these same time of responses.

Then you act like you won because the other side is "upset".

I think Milo is gay

It's because they can't play the identity politics card against him

stop trying to force your shitty image kid

this

or, OR you don't act like a retarded mong and feel the need to identify with the person who is sharing the message

Milo is entirely right about art, joe is just yelling out random things
>almost all good movies are made by atheists
kek

This. Milo is good at BTFO the left but I have yet to see him defend Trump.

>He's certainly not a libertarian or a traditionalist.
He's a nationalist. You can argue that he's only one because he's riding the Trump wave, but that doesn't change the fact that it's the view he's espousing at the moment.

Not really, it's because he goes out of his way to plan events in "enemy territory" and his topics of discussion are specifically designed to provoke anger. Really, his politics/personality aren't much different from someone like Rush Limbaugh, but Limbaugh just preaches to the choir. People who disagree with him just don't tune in to his show.

Give an example then you spastic. Show me an example of where he quotes a study saying one thing, but really its conclusion doesn't support his argument.

it's because he's an annoying faggot

they still try though. I don't know how many times i've read about how racist and homophobic milo is.

Well surely they can still play the FUCKING CIS WHITE MALE card though. Just without the straight part.

And don't give me the "lel he's a jew, not white" response, liberals consider jews to be white. Most SJWs also don't care much for them because of the whole Palestine thing and their love for muslims.

>conservatives are nazis because I said so
>lol look at them carrying this gay jew

whats wrong with you people?

Do you just create your own boogeymen and laugh when they don't conform to you original bias?

>conservatives are nazis

if only

>Most SJWs also don't care much for them because of the whole Palestine thing and their love for muslims.

And yet discussing jewish privilege still isn't a thing. Even if SJWs dislike/are ambivalent too jews, they are still under the same control as everyone else

Politics aside, I never heard a good joke from Milo. His brand of humour is to be offensive and potty, shit was funny the first 1000000 times but now kinda got stale. When it comes to raw comedic ability, he's absolutely dwarfed by anyone anymore - McInnes, Rogan, any late night shill

It's not about being right to liberals, it's about winning for them. Good thing for us they suck at that too lol