Be poster on Sup Forums

>be poster on Sup Forums
>call liberal cucks
>meanwhile, worship rich people while they fuck me in the ass

You guys realize you're the real cucks, right?

OP is correct. I do worship rich people fucking him in the ass.

sage is the greatest of spices

Fpbp

nice strawman but we want to be rich, and you'd be virtue signal lying if you said you felt differently.

nothing wrong with wanting success. besides, you libshits worship billionaires that laugh at the thought of living a day like you all under the guise that "the billionaires that i like care'

where do i sign up for ass play with billionare$¿

fuck the rich.

Meh, its not like I have anything better to do than answer bait, this board is dead anyways.

Society is built on ranks. Just as there are ranks inside of a millitary so are there ranks in society as a whole. There is no godly force, or super important necessity for me to work in a factory, yet I do it and I am quite at peace with that for now. If I want to, I quit. There is no one rich assfucking me except for the disgusting globlist kike scum, which are rich, but still. Having someone make more money, have more influence etc etc is not something you should bith and moan about its just the way it is. I fail to see how rich people are fucking me in the ass, as they are the one's providing me with the possibility to work. Should I grow tired of that I can start a buissniess.

>whorship

Who does that exactly? Trump is whorshiped for using his money to rape other rich people, people that are infact assholes.

That's why JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs support Britain staying in the EU and Hillary Clinton, right? Because nationalism helps internationalist speculators and bankers?

> the poor
> black

> the rich
> white

> "american" style

I hate that this Horsey faggot hasn't been destroyed like Zyklon Ben

The biggest hit by letting the bush era tax cuts expire were the middle and upper middle class.

Is he being facetious?

>this autist unironically won a Pulitzer

>The answer to 1984 is 1939
This is objectively the most retarded statement ever.

What did you expect? Fascism is just the form capitalism has to defend itself under extreme circumstances. All the fags in these board will keep blaming the jews till the moment they are needed again by the system to go and save the capitalists by blaming somebody else.

It's ok.

>Thinks everyone on Sup Forums supports crony capitalism

How so?

On contrary, the your text is right but it's marxists blaming fascists and communists that are used by capitalists. It's very, very obvious.

Fascism was born as a reaction of capitalism when there was a real threat of revolution around Europe after 1917. Literally wouldn't exist without communism. Hitler and Mussolinni had a language apparently violent towards the burgeoisy but effectively were there to defend their rights.

Not like I'm trying to argue in Sup Forums, but I'm bored.

>that pic
Rich people make cool shit that I can buy. Single mothers make shithead kids. I don't see a problem here.

>Literally wouldn't exist without communism.
You're right. If people didn't go full retard, we wouldn't have to keep them in check. Too bad they're doing it again, though.

>>meanwhile, worship rich people while they fuck me in the ass
Sup Forums worships the jews? Since when?

>defending the rights of citizens is defending capitalism
Both were staunchly opposed to internationalists credit sharks that created debtor nations. Fascism was a reaction to both the poverty in Germany, perceived as an attack by bankers, and the outright violent attempts at overthrowing the government by communists. Both of which just happens to have a ton of kikes behind them. Pure coincidence.

Ignoring WW1's aftermath, the economic state of Germany, the actual NSDAP policies, and pretending that the SYSTEM put Hitler in power when it fought him every step of the way is Marxist revisionism at its finest.

Leftists are being uppity and violent again, so expect another resurgence where citizens will gladly kick your faces in again.

>le ebil single moms meme
>fascism was necessary to keep the ebil Soviets in check
ebin

It's not cucked to respect the rich. It's cucked to let in millions of unskilled Muslim monkeys for literally no reason except feels.

>the white mother knows she can only raise 2 kids
>the black mother has 4 kids and she cant afford 1
this is pretty red pilled

>meanwhile, worship rich people while they fuck me in the ass
How retarded are you???

Brimming with arguments as usual.

We're all in the 99% of richest people on earth here on Sup Forums, well except maybe for the odd pooinloo or paki who posts here

Both US parties do not have any policies that are against
>pic related

You should read a fucking book, hitters first act as chancellor was to abolish freedom of speech and freedom of the press.

Your insinuating that 'the cure for fascist oligarchy is fascist oligarchy'

see, this is what happens when dad isn't around to teach you how to properly express yourself like a normal human being

>WE HATE INTERNATIONALISTS
>THANKS FLR ALL THE MONEY AND FACTORIES FORD FOUNDATION- THIS WILL REALLY HELP WITH OUR REARMAMENT
>THABKS FOR THE TETRA-ETHEL AVIATION FUEL STANDARD OIL

>poors
>not niggers

>we want to be rich
You're not going to be.