If an Obi wan movie happened, would you be on board with Ewan McGregor coming back for the roll...

If an Obi wan movie happened, would you be on board with Ewan McGregor coming back for the roll? He's aged appropriately, and it's not his fault the prequels were what they were. He did the best he could with the hand Lucas gave him. I'd support it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0y0g55PIMqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw get the exact same beard as he does

Blonde beard is fucking garbage desu

Yes

Ewan's Obi Wan is the best character in the Star Wars universe

The fuck is wrong with you? Blonde/Brown beard is top tier beard. It depends on the shape of your face of course but as long as you don't have the face of a little bitch that should look great.

Well they already had him come in to record a couple words for Rey's flashback scene. They obviously still acknowledge him as Obi-Wan.

Source?

>on board

I dont see why there is any need for other "star wars" "movies" if the ot is a finished saga with no open end. But i understand its not something i have control of, so i would notnmind a obi wan movie as long as its a 7/10 0. I mean sure it would be great to have a actual GOOD movie but thats kind of a high expectation, especially looking at last 20 years of hollywood movies and considering this "movie" wouldnt much more than a boring pandering product.

youtu.be/0y0g55PIMqY

Because either you must have a full beard or no beard. There is no middle ground without it looking like shit since the hair colour makes it hard to see. Other colours you can pull of stub, mustache rtc but it doesn't work with blonde. And growing it out to look good like his takes months for me and I look retarded during those months. Only good thing about it is that it's "rare" and looks great with the one full beard look.

I don't think they're going to give him a movie because of what they're doing with Rebels. Also, I'd be incredibly disappointed if he didn't come back as a force ghost with Anakin and Yoda and even Qui Gon in VIII.

Watching the movie? He says "Rey... these are your first steps"

>9gag
>phoneposter

>DUDE NEWFAG LMAO

Cool, you can read and now what?

Stop embarrasing yourself even more, faggot. The best and only advice i can give yout to lurk more instead of posting low quality cancer. You're not improving anything with your posts and if you dont want to get trolled an/or get btfo simply stop posting and lurk. Thats how you make this board, Sup Forums and yourself a huge favour.

Yes, but he's a "White male!" so I don't think (((Disney))) would want to do it.

>you will NEVER have Ewan McGregor's hair

Feels really bad.

What is Pence's Sith name?

Kek, thanks for the advice. Now post something relevant or fuck off.

He's a good actor and has charisma but it's a shame he's a cuck coward irl
I'd be on board but neo star wars doesn't have soul

Darth Faradous

>has 4 fucking daughters
>one of them is born in fucking Mongolia

que?

>tfw you will never breed with his oldest daughter