Alright Sup Forums Let's Have a Serious Talk about Pigs

Alright so this police officer completely anhiliates a guy walking away from him while he has headphones in. How can they get away with stuff like this? does anybody have more information about this event? where can i find the unmodified version of this video. it seems to me that the audio is redacted from the beginning.

Also police brutality/police state thread.

youtu.be/01ZwvYqMRhQ
thefreethoughtproject.com/graphic-body-cam-footage-shows-killer-cop-murders-innocent-unarmed-man/

Why do they always aim for the torso instead of the legs? I thought police's job was to apprehend criminals, not carry out the sentence.

They aim for the torso in order to kill, thereby eliminating the threat to the officer's life. People need to learn not to fuck around with police.

There's absolutely no reason to use lethal force unless a weapon is pointed at you, if he felt so threatened, he was in range of his taser (25 ft range) this police officer is an amateur, and this is an excessive use of force. And in my opinion clear murder. Why go for your gun? When you don't have to.... At all.

why didn't he just stop and talk to the police officers?
why do stupid shit like moon walking away from them?

Talk like a grown up to them and then go on with your business.

He's wearing headphones, can't hear a thing

>a guy walking
>threat
Im all for respecting plñolice and not trigger them because they cabt know if you are up to something or killing them
But come on respect goes both ways

> walking, literally minding your own business
> fucking around with police

Why do niggers think its cute to do shit like that?

Who cares? I hate people who wear headphones it's so annoying.

that would be violation of human rights tho.

pls learn more.

grow up idiot

awwww why do you think you're so cute

i got off to this video. fucking love police states.
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh

He saw the cops drive up, he turned around and walked away.
Nothing of value was lost.

>Officer Bron Cruz was cleared of all charges
Niggers bitch about not getting justice when their apes attack cops in broad daylight, where the fuck is the media's outrage over this blatant fucking bullshit?

Guns are lethal only, you do not use a firearm for non-lethal purposes. It's stupid. Aside from that, shooting someone in the leg can easily kill them, the femoral artery is the largest in the body and easy to hit with "just a shot to the leg".

The problem doesn't come from the use of lethal force itself. It comes from the officer's decision to use lethal force.

From what I've seen and read thus far, the police officer was quick to decision and open fire before making sure there was an actual threat.

A common issue I've seen in cases like this is:
1) the officer had an inability to manage stress
2) rash judgements in the crucial seconds between when a suspect goes from innocent to threat.

there are other points to be made but thats just my two cents.

Can anyone deny that Police officers in the USA are severely under-trained?

Do they even get ANY CQC training? Any de-escalation training?

he is walking backwards looking at a yelling police officer pointing a gun at him while another officer closes in from the right
also why turn up the headphones so much?
what about paying attention to traffic and other dangers in public?

sure the cop overreacted and could simply beat his ass with a stick, but the guy with the headphones isn't innocent at all, he kept escalating the situation, he could have defused the whole thing just by stopping and talking but he didn't, he had to resist.

>grow up idiot
what did he mean by this?

Shoot the leg and youre likely to rupture the femoral artery. Youve got 30 seconds at most before you bleed out.

Because the torso is a larger target fucko

This isn't the movies

>also why turn up the headphones so much?
>what about paying attention to traffic and other dangers in public?

Irrelevant, this could have been a deaf person or elderly with poor hearing substituted in.

A

Why do nigs get in so much trouble with the police anyway?

>people defending this scumlord

It's natural selection. If you're too braindead to pull out your shitty headphones when not one, but TWO police officers are pointing guns at you, it's not a tragedy that you got fucking shot, it's expected

They do receive this training. The problem comes from two things

1) Overlooking and ignoring the failure of tests OR
2) A police department not properly investigating why an officer was released from his previous duty location

There is also a creeping jaded mentality that grows in officers over time just by dealing with criminals

When did Sup Forums get so many bootlickers?

> white guy

No wonder I haven't seen this all over the news.

Calling police officers pigs is nigger talk.

Who are you going to call when somebody burns your car, steals your bike, breaks your window? The police.

the USA is overpopulated.

more dead people the better

>Get your hands out
>Nah foo'
Why do these people never just cooperate with police? How much effort would it have taken to just take his hands out from under his baggy clothing?

it isnt illegal not to stop and talk to an officer. it isnt illegal to run away either unless youre already under arrest or detainment. this is bad training. a cop has no right to force you to talk to them or stay anywhere unless you are under arrest or detainment

>two ploice men with weapons drawn order you to lift your hands
>wutchu want foo' ;is his first reaction
>next does some shenanigans behind his back, while he keeps on walking

Tragic case, and i feel bad for all involved, but i can see where the shooter is coming from. He had to make a call.

I don't understand why Police officers stick to each other this hard. I'm not saying they shouldn't support each other and such, but when one has clearly fucked up, it hurts all of them to keep defending him.

As for the jaded mentality... Is it better to rotate officers through different postings, some more calm than others to avoid this, or keep them in one and make use of the extra experience even though the officer grows increasingly unstable?

Usually I don't defend nogs because they most of the time deserve it when they get shot... however this was just unnecessary. They literally could have tased him or tackled him to the ground instead.

This cop is clearly a rookie or someone who is definitely ex-military. Most ex-military cops tend to be a little wacky.

But he isn't blind, how about not walking away and ignoring them?
How about:
"Excuse me Officer what is the problem? what did I do wrong?"
"Here is my ID for you to check"
"Thanks man, have a nice day"

Problem solved

It started around the time our meme magick presented us a tenuous path to political power.

>walking
>jamming to some sick tunes
>deserved to die

awful lot of boot licking cucks in here

this happened 2 days after mike brown was shot

Literal nigger logic

>USSR citizen says "man i hate communism"
>Man who you gonna call when your going to get robbed? OH RIGHT, the Communist government.

They do get some hand to hand training, but its generally frowned upon when cops get into mortal kombat with perps.

Adding to the fact that they are taught to use other means to subdue perps over cqc simply because they run the risk of tangling with someone whos on drugs.

why would any mentally sane person want to live in this shithole called the USA?

I'd rather move to the shittiest favela in Brazil before having to live in this hellhole where cops can freely shoot you on sight for whatever fucking reason they find

I mean, he is reaching into his over-sized jeans like he's grabbing for a weapon.

>told to get down
>turns around with hands down pants
>not complying
>jerks his hand out

What the fuck did you expect was going to happen?

The fucker is literally walking backwards looking at the cop, who has a gun pointed at him. He is also reaching like he has a gun. There was nothing wrong here. I personally think that the cop over reacted, but he has just cause to shoot the guy.

So he hears the officers, sees their gun, doesn't bother stopping but continues walking backwards? Why? What did he say before he was shot "Shut up, fool?" or "What'd I do?"

The officer isn't entirely innocent either. That escalated way too quickly. They fucking tell the guy to get his hands out and when he does they shoot him. Jesus. At least aim for a leg or some shit.
>inb4 hurr they'd hit something in his leg and he'd die anyway

Also,
>white Utah man fatally shot by black officer
What a time to be alive. Guess BLM can't use this.

Britain is underpopulated as it is and has a much larger person to space index.

Thats just rude, why not simply talking to them to find out what the problem is?
If you did nothing wrong you have nothing to fear.

>deserved to die
I never said he deserved to die, but he should have used his brain and communicated in a proper fashion with the Police Officers.

america

>all of these idiots defending the cop

It doesn't fucking matter if he didn't acknowledge the cop. He wasn't doing anything threatening. Ignoring a cop does not give him the right to fucking shoot him in the chest you edgelords

dam your dumb

Jesus Christ is this person absolutely stupid, he advanced on a police officer who had his gun drawn, then proceeded to reach behind him and make it look like he was pulling out a weapon.

Stop capitulating to blacks and their stupid demands America, either cull the cunts, deport them or teach them to integrate into your society as productive members.

>Nothing threatening
The guy looked like he was reaching for a weapon.

>edgelords

niggers with hands in their pants is sketchy

this,
i'm all for nig-nog hate, but what the fuck is wrong with the US when their fucking police do shit like this on the reg?

>land of the free

It is a shame that the brown/black people of the world need to worry about moving to the states, but dont worry one day we will fix it so you can visit.

He refused to cooperate them started reaching into his giant pants. Stop being a faggot

>HE WAS JUST WALKIN

What was he reaching for in his shirt at 0:35?

There has been this growing idea in police forces that they are under siege from all sides.
>Criminals below and Politicians above

Not saying its entirely true or untrue, its sort of like the image that police officers are racists. Sure, of course, there are racists but they make a tiny minority. Just like the Criminals and Politicians targeting Police make a tiny minority.

As for the officer rotations. They do this already in a lot of states, it doesn't work as also there are a lot of smaller reasons.

I remember stephen "one dollar" molyneux did a video not too long ago about this with an actual police officer that was actually pretty good for people not familiar with the subject.

Suicide by cop. Nothing to see here.

>Taylor was facing a felony arrest warrant when police challenged him outside the store, according to court records. Gill cites Taylor's Facebook entries as proof that he knew about the warrant, which was for an alleged probation violation.

>Taylor wrote on Aug. 7, "I feel my time is coming soon, my nightmears are telling me. im gonna have warrants out for my arrest soon ... ill die before I go do a lot of time in a cell."

>On Aug. 9 he wrote: "I finely realize I hit rock bottom. im homeless I havnt slept in two days ... as I walk thrw this vally of shadow of death I am fearing evil. its about my time soon."

>Asked if Taylor may have wanted the police to kill him, Gill said, "Maybe, maybe not."

#PantsUpDontLoot
What is so hard to understand here? Police is aiming at you with a gun. First thing you do is stop and pull hands up. After you can sue the cop for being a retard. But I guess gangstawannabees can't understand even that. Nothing of value was lost.

>disrespecting police/acting in an aggressive manner
>not complying when ordered to move his hands from his baggy pants "nah foo"
>he pulls his hands from his pants quickly and the officer is forced to make a split second decision that we get to sit here and bitch over forever but he had to react in the moment.

>Turns around sees two cops pointing guns at him
>Instead of just putting your hands up
>You put them under your shirt and keeping walking backward

Yeah this idiot deserved it. If I saw a cop pointing a gun at me my natural reaction would be to put my hands up this idiot put them under his shirt. Definitely a nominee for a darwin award.

instead of teaching them to chimp out when one of the horde dies, how about niggers teach their fucking kids to listen to the police?

He obviously saw the officer on the right you fucking retard. Peripheral vision is a thing you know and even when they got him on the ground the nog still decided to act stupid. Faggot deserved to get shot.

>Not realizing police were called for a reason

The guy that got shot was OBVIOUSLY with the other two guys who IMMEDIATELY put their hands in the air while this guy pretended he didnt hear or see shit lol

Not supporting the cops decision to shoot him but this guy wasnt

>Literally minding his own business

Cop should have applied the Tazer in this situation not his pistol.

I wonder how many Sup Forumssters got killed by US police. Probably more than one.

>mfw Sup Forums will defend this

Maybe he wanted to turn his fucking music off?

>walking, listening to music
>turn around to see two cops pointing guns
>try to pull hands out to show not a threat
>shot for trying to put hands up
what should he have done instead?

He could have easily just plucked out his buds.

>"nah foo"
>bang
its fucking nothing

He is dead. Its feels like you joking, like this is some funny videogame where people can single break the rule and get banned from the server. Its not the game. He is DEAD. He won't live up to realise how wrong he was for breaking some silly rule and moving his lims suspicioulsy. He is dead.

hello bootlicker. in a so called free country yu can do anything as you please including wearing headphones.

sounds lke he was guilty of something, serves him right

sure, it's unfortunate, but there's no one else to blame than the guy who acted like a retard when the cop aimed his gun at him.

state sponsored dindus that have legal mandate to infringe your rights without recourse, legal or otherwise

Hey retard

>having to live in a state where you constantly have to consider what each action will make a trigger happy spic cop think in order to not get shot

Walking down an American street must be fucking tense you bootlicking retard.

>August 7th

So he's either a time traveller or one 11 month old facebook post makes a cop right to play judge jury and executioner on the pavement.

>he didn't bow and scrape to the cop showing up
>thus he deserves to die
(((You)))

What was the lead up to this? Had the guy been reported earlier in the day and the officer was trying to stop him based on description. Or was it a random pull?

>“He got confused, he went to pull up his pants to get on the ground, and they shot him,” Jerrail Taylor said.

Clearly it's another pants related fatality. If he'd worn pants the way they were designed to be worn, none of this would've happened.

Stop sucking on nigger dick retard. I rather side with cops then niggers anyday you brain dead bbc loving cuck.

Its literally not. If your a piece of shit criminal sure. As it should be. If your not a criminal walking down the street is peachy as fuck.

Im up and by far more worried of some lunatic losing control of their car and hitting me on the sidewalk than a fucking cop shooting me.

Gtfo leaf

>officer already has gun pointed at him backing away quickly clearly scared
>nigger in typical nigger fashion acts violent and aggressive
>pretends to draw gun on already retreated, scared, and armed officer who already has gun pointed at said nigger
>nigger justifiably killed
>he a good boy he dindu nuffin
niggers really are inhuman aren't they?

The cops were called for a reason. Unknown as of yet but they arrived with multiple squad cars, lights on and the two guys "Dillon" was with put their hands straight in the air and dillon pretended to not realize he was in shit.

He has light skin, so no one cares.

>Walking down an American street must be fucking tense you bootlicking retard.

I wouldn't know, I have a car. I don't loiter in front of convenience stores like a nigger trying to sell drugs.

You don't approach police officers just to say hi, it puts them on edge. Even standing to close to one in line at a store makes them uncomfortable. Also he didn't hear him because it was impossible to with headphones.

Article says cop was looking for a different suspect and these guys fit the general description.

I actually just like seeing people who dress like this killed for no reason.
(except there was a reason, when he refuses to show his hands, then begins to lift up his shirt exposing his waistband, where pistols are commonly carried)

>Bron Cruz
>Cruz
he isn't white no worries

>you son of a bitch

>oh, he posted something on facebook, he was a dick, he deserves a bullet in the back instead of justice
Sometimes i hope your government collapses so you all could start killing each other and showing your true nature.