Why have so many great European cities been overrun by third world trash?

Why have so many great European cities been overrun by third world trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>great
>European

is this paris?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
holy fuckin kek.

If you don't want them, stop importing them maybe??

Sure, maybe not much anymore. It is though one of the most important cities in world history though

Europeans don't know how to integrate immigrants tbqh, they should just give up on that.

Reparations for all their colonial misdeeds

At least it looks better than the favelas

do you want me to murder 80% of your native population again, disgusting indio?

Because Merkel thinks that muslim shit and jews are better than slavs.

male population i meant.

Are you sure, sweetie?
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

The perspective that they are unironically human trash never blew your mind

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE MEMES HAVE BECOME REALITY!!!!
SOMEBODY POST THE "IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT WHITE PEOPLE" MEME

>the end of civilization is now

>be wh*te
>become a minority in your own country

White people are overrated. We would have glorious asian civilization.

Wealth inequality means that it's actually more worthwhile to risk your life crossing the sea and living in a hovel in Europe than working in Africa. A greater gap between rich and poor, a further elimination of low skill labor due to automation, and climate change will simply exacerbate this problem.

>implying whites have countries they can call their own

You didn't get the memo, macaco

Gee I wonder

You didn't consider land ownership when you were colonizing the world. Actions have consequences, sweetie.

These people pay thousands of dollars for the trip, literally more than I own

Explain this

>IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT WHITE PEOPLE

It's likely that their venture is funded by their entire extended family

>you were colonizing the world
Blacks and Arabs are 100% French like me, are you saying they colonised the world too? Fucking racist

We are all victims of the colonisation since we all come from Africa btw

You should check the definition of racism first, sweetie.

we have immigrants too, but as my graph shows, we integrate them. Oh and before you say "muh muslims" muslims here actually make more than the median. We just have a competent integration culture.

THE MEMES ARE REAL!!!!!

I REPEAT THE MEMES ARE REAL!!!!!!!

WE ARE IN THE COLLAPSE!!!!!!!!!!

WHITE PEOPLE DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING START CIVILIZATION, YOU DUMBASS. Did you skip the history classes or what?

You take the best and we take the trash of these countries, you have zero merit and you just don't know what you're talking about

>Why have so many great European cities been overrun by third world trash?

You have the financial authorities creating this mess over Europe.

THE MIDDLE EAST IS WHIIIIIIIITE LOL

MESOPOTAMIANS ARE WHITE ACCORDING TO THE MONGREL AMERICAN DEFINITION OF THAT TERM

>At least it looks better than the favelas
I always wonder why there is xenophobia between Latin American countries

>we take the trash of these countries,
lmao that's your own fault frog; besides we literally take in batshit poor latinos from drug backgrounds and make them somewhat functioning members of society. Also I 100% recognize you from your "you don't know what you're talking about" line from previous threads. You seem pretty thickheaded, so I'll just leave it here.

We started OUR civilization, dumbass, which you pavement apes are currently destroying!!!

I'm not destroying shit. I'm here in my comfy city.

Greek civilization is heavily based on Egyptian and thus sumerian civilization.

Also >we
You didn't create shit, burger.

>your own fault frog
STOP ROLEPLAYING AS A COUNTRY LOL

>we literally take in batshit poor latinos from drug backgrounds and make them somewhat functioning members of society
CHINGA TU MADRE MARICON

>I 100% recognize you from your "you don't know what you're talking about" line from previous threads
I DOUBT IT SINCE THIS IS A VERY COMMON PHRASE (AND I NORMALLY USE CORRECT GRAMMAR BY NOT ENDING A SENTENCE WITH THE WORD "ABOUT")

>300 year old American family that has served in every war and pioneered the West

Guess again favela ape

Did you personally serve in any war? Did you personally pioneer the west?
I don't live in a favela, sweetie.

>Greek civilization is heavily based on Egyptian
Yep, Aristotle and Homer stole everything from Ramses II. Also I love these pyramids all over Greece.

Yes I did you role-playing faggot

WE WUZ
You're some useless fat fuck browsing anime imageboards

just FYI: I'm a rural ape. My father pays people to work the fields.

The culture is mostly derived from it. Don't be a cheeky cunt you know what I mean.

Are you a little Indian from the jungle

"Only" 6% of the population lives in those favelas.

Imagine being this ignorant.
Things that never developed independently in europe:
Written language
Complex society

If it were not for the sand people you would be living like africans or aborgines today

>If it were not for the sand people you would be living like africans or aborgines today

Isn't known that a Greek mathematician traveled to Egypt? I can't remember whether it was Pythagoras or Thales.

>paris looks just like montevideo but blacker
the absolute state of europe

yeah, but why?
I mean, i can see that all of them are jews, but what do jews win from sending Afr*cans to Europe?

i meant santiago*

Its true though and were it not for the chinks you would still be stabbing each other with sticks instead of shooting eachother like civilized people

From wikipedia:
>Thales received instruction from an Egyptian priest. It was fairly certain that he came from a wealthy, established family, in a class which customarily provided higher education for their children. Moreover, the ordinary citizen, unless he was a seafaring man or a merchant, could not afford the grand tour in Egypt, and did not consort with noble lawmakers such as Solon.

>Before 520 BC, on one of his visits to Egypt or Greece, Pythagoras might have met the c. 54 years older Thales of Miletus.[29] Thales was a philosopher, scientist, mathematician, and engineer,[30]

The way you said "heavily based" sounded like the Greeks were just stealing stuff here and there (which is not exactly wrong anyway, they were definitely inspired by others).

Obviously every civilisation derives from the previous ones; it is by the originality of their synthesis that civilisations must be judged, rather than by their necessary "borrowing".

/blog

>shooting eachother like civilized people
Like Niggers in Murica?

I asked you because I definitely need a little Indian in my life lol

"Europe" didn't exist back then, and it was never "independent", so why do you want a non-existent entity to develop things "independently" (like some kind of remote island) when it's not needed??????,??,,,???

I was pointing at the specific originality of Greek civilisation, which doesn't mean it was autarkic

>I asked you because I definitely need a little Indian in my life lol

No you didn't

Yeah, their whole families pitch in for that trip, because eventually they hope to be able to come as well.

Like I said, this is a problem we're only going to see more of over time, and pretending that we can just "lol festung evropa XDDD kill teh sandn1ggarzzz!!!!" our way out of it is just fucking stupid. We'll need to deal with the ramifications of global wealth inequality, automation, and climate change in our, or (assuming you're also a twenty-something like myself) our children's lives.

It is indians against monkeys against whites.

Served in war, so your heritage is one of destabilizing civilisation, not creating it.

Nothing is fatal, Australia has no migrant problem because they just reject them. It is not an inevitable consequence of wealty inequality, which is caused by the peoples themselves anyway (it's not just raining over Europe and America).

The only serious problem we'll have in the long term will be the uselessness of almost everyone thanks to technology, which will lead to a world where 5% of people own everything, the remaining 95% own little, and there will be nothing to do for them to join the top. This can not end fairly for both parties.

looks like a hooverville

>Australia has no migrant problem because they just reject them.

And because they're much farther away, and harder to get to.

> It is not an inevitable consequence of wealty inequality, which is caused by the peoples themselves anyway

Come on now.

>The only serious problem we'll have in the long term

I'm telling you, as more of the earth becomes uninhabitable, as wealth inequality gets worse, we'll see the refugee crisis simply become more and more pronounced. As for automation - guess who will be affected more by it? Places like Mexico, where factories will be closed down, and automated, instead of hiring sweatshop workers.

>the jews did this
Apart from traitorous scum like George Soros, that seems... unlikely. IIRC Jews are outright fleeing Europe right now because they know this isn't going to be good for them.

>yeah, but why?
I dunno. It seems like they want to start a race war/civil war in these countries.

anus

Those are gypsies. That problem has been around for like 700 years

(((Why))) i wonder

>outright fleeing Europe
And into their ethnostate
Isn't it a great cohencidence that the same people who support mass immigration and multiculturalism have an ethnostate they can escape to?
>Haha, sorry about all of those Muslims goy, now we're going to go back to Israel.

In order to break all power of resistance of the Romanian people, the Jews will apply a truly unique and diabolical plan:
They will try to break the spiritual ties of the Romanian to heaven, and to earth. To break our ties with heaven they will engage in widespread dissemination of atheistic theories in order to separate the Romanian people or at least some of the leaders from God; separating them from God and their dead they can destroy them, not by sword but by severing the roots of their spiritual life.
To break our ties binding us to the land, the material source of a nation's existence, they will attack nationalism, labeling it "outmoded," and everything related to the idea of fatherland and soil, in order to cut the love thread tying the Romanian people to their furrow.
In order to succeed in this, they will endeavor to get control of the press.
They will take advantage of every opportunity to sow discord in the Romanian camp, spreading misunderstandings, quarrels, and if possible to split it into factions fighting each other.
Will seek to gain control of most of the means of livelihood of the Romanians.
They will systematically urge Romanians on to licentiousness, destroying their families and their moral fiber.
They will poison and daze them with all kinds of drinks and other poisons.
Anyone wishing to conquer and destroy a people could do it by using this system: Breaking its ties with heaven and land, introducing fratricidal quarrels and fights, promoting immorality and licentiousness, by material ruin, physical poisoning, drunkenness, All these destroy a nation more than being blasted by thousands of cannon or bombed by thousands of airplanes.

Frankly the worst thing about the Holocaust was that it never happened.