11/25 - UFC Fight Night 122: Silva vs. Gastelum
12/01 - Glory 48 New York: Vannostrand vs TBA
12/01 - The Ultimate Fighter 26: Finale
12/01 - Bellator 189: Budd vs Blencowe 2
12/02 - UFC 218: Holloway vs. Edgar

News:
>The MMA Hour Live - November, 6, 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=q4H1lD5wgXc

>Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for Georges St-Pierre and UFC 217's other winning fighters?
mmajunkie.com/2017/11/sean-shelby-shoes-whats-next-for-georges-st-pierre-ufc-217-winning-fighters

>Artem Lobov on Andre Fili loss: ‘It’s only fair that I get cut’
mmafighting.com/2017/11/6/16602168/artem-lobov-on-andre-fili-loss-its-only-fair-that-i-get-cut

>T.J. Dillashaw shuts down Cody Garbrandt’s requests: ‘He doesn’t deserve a rematch’
mmafighting.com/2017/11/5/16608640/t-j-dillashaw-shuts-down-cody-garbrandts-requests-he-doesnt-deserve-a-rematch

>Rizin announces bantamweight tournament bracket, including Kyoji Horiguchi vs. Gabriel Oliveira
mmafighting.com/2017/11/5/16604776/rizin-announces-bantamweight-tournament-bracket-kyoji-horiguchi-vs-gabriel-oliveira

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/powerfuljre/live
youtube.com/watch?v=MkRuJVq-9C4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is your #1 most liked UFC female fighter?

JRE soon with Brendan

thanks spergy

This is the thread, al bless

Who is your favourite Jewish fighter?

THANK YOU BASED CALENDAR GOD

>for sure Ponzi who could only tko Gunnar by pulling his shorts and poking him in the 5 times in a row will heem Perry my man

What's wrong with the American?

Luke Thomas
>6'4"
>BJJ Purple Belt
>Journalist of the Year
>Built as fuck, lifts
>US Army Marine
>Deep booming baritone voice
>Confirmed high test

/heem/
>Manlets
>Don't even trane
>Unemployed
>Weak skinnyfats
>Never served
>Squeaky nu-male voice
>Low test soyboys

Reminder weight is irrelevant when you're fighting a can

How many Brazillians that post on heem are actually Brazillian? Same for the other countries

You have to stop. Just put the trip on and take your L

how did ariel get draymond green

>bisping sperg moved on to some irrelevant journo now that his paper champ got exposed
for sure kys my man

If choke him out with his own fat rolls lmao. He'd be begging me to fuck his wife by the end of it

i am 2 brazilians

What is wrong with you?

>Confirmed high test
you saying his wife is fat?

Shoutout to the guy who made this collage.

>someone said that i tapped, i didn't tap, are you kidding me?! i was trying to stand up

lol wow

The vast majority of any flags other than us, canada and UK are proxies

>God isn't real, put your trip back on

I'm wondering if all the rare flags are just proxies, is it easy to get a new flag? Can I do it?

There is literally only one Canadian poster

Guys, what if Paulinho is just an 1 in a billion athlete and is actually natty? God sometimes give more to some than others.

I SEE YOU SOON

have you ever seen Lebron James? all the steroids in the world couldn't do that for 99% of the population

BOI

Nobody would bother to go through all the trouble of finding a proxy that isn't banned just to pretend to be from somewhere else, don't know about the brazilian folk but if I were to proxy I'd choose some more prestigious place than this shithole

put your trip back on cody

Myke, running ends now

I swear to god if Dana doesn't book Yoelito-Bisping I'm gonna Heem someone

>Nobody would bother to go through all the trouble of finding a proxy that isn't banned just to pretend to be from somewhere else
lmaooo

*points towards you*

If Bisping had any balls at all he's fight Yoel for his retirement fight, would love to see him permaheem'd in his hometown

why would they

here's a (you) for you my anglosaxon fellow heemer

It's the only fight that makes sense, why fight Luke again when he already has the W

*tips fedorao*

>Nobody would bother to go through all the trouble of finding a proxy that isn't banned just to pretend to be from somewhere else, don't know about the brazilian folk but if I were to proxy I'd choose some more prestigious place than this shithole
I thought it was as simple as finding a proxy but apparently you need a vpn, that sucks

Your boy was overrated

why does poland like this woman more than karolina? she's so unlikable!

Luke would make sense for Bisping as a trilogy fight but don't think Luke would want to one hand guillotine the same can twice especially since he's about to retire

shh cody, take the L

>I thought it was as simple as finding a proxy but apparently you need a vpn, that sucks
>why would they

turby literally explained that he had a paid VPN and paid software and taunted the mods repeatedly one night saying that all he had to do was click a button on the software to be unbanned and also explained on the same night that he has multiple personalities that he "plays" on /heem/ from different countries and that he constantly thinks up new ones to "keep us guessing"

calm down

Karolina is actually a bigger star in Poland because she lives and trains there

I really want to eat out Alexa Grasso's asshole

Would reem allow that?

That doesn't answer my question at all, you mentioned someone using a proxy for a very specific reason, I was replying to someone who thought people outside the UK, USA and Canada were using proxies just to pretend to be from other places.

Wish he'd get help before he snaps irl. He's a walking hazard.

why do you keep calling him "turby", it's dockdwarf and everybody knows it's him. having multiple names for him is playing right into his game.

i've been watching ufc for five years now and i've never been as happy as i was when rose won

I don't like being British

>Nobody would bother to go through all the trouble of finding a proxy that isn't banned just to pretend to be from somewhere else
welcome to /heem/, enjoy your stay

i just tuned in
what did kevin lee say

So you believe autistic people don't exist?

Can someone make DJ normal size?

Still wants to rematch Tony but acknowledges he was the better man
He'll fight again in July
Wants winner of Gaychi/Eddie
Thinks Tony beats Conor

Do people get annoyed if you just post webms all the time? I don't really see a point in having them if not going to post them.

It's not like there is anywhere else you can post them

bulgaria seems fine but greece is suspicious imho
also the other croat i think is legit

this

I legit cried when she won. Was embarassed af for that though. Good thing Im anonymous here kek

Ngannou meme ends soon lads

Bless

unironically the scat spammer

please post them but name them heem128 for example

Natty GOAT bless

Watch Jake Shields vs GSP the greatest fight of all time

Ngannou will win

voll der assi du schwuchtel

No I just don't want to be a personality who revs people up everytime I post

>posts pic of obviously juiced GSP
>tells people to watch one of GSP's worst fights
what memeposting level are you on rn bud?

Rena vs Seo Hee Ham 2, or Rena vs Mizuki?

I disagree

>Us army marine
The Marine corps is a different thing than the army, you're either a marine or a soldier

see you nerds on friday

enjoy your terrible life, spammer

The current state of Overeem's chin means he loses 9 times out of 10.

Hopefully RIZIN can bring in the winner of Ham vs Frey, who will be the de facto #1 Atomweight, to fight RENA or whoever wins the RIZIN GP, to decide the undisputed queen of 105.

>Still seeing spam
So easy to filter though

Doesnt even make sense in this context cronigger

this german flag is a proxy fag too

i like making these

is jessica andrade on steroids?

t. will be back at 2 am shitposting

WE ARE LIVE

UFC 217 BREAKDOWN!!!

youtube.com/c/powerfuljre/live

youtube.com/watch?v=MkRuJVq-9C4
live

The only other comparable level of happiness was Cruz winning but in hindsight TJ won that fight but it was still a great moment.

The English posters are proxies too, it's that it's ya boi kevin lee guy

even better

Eating some apple pie ama

Brendan dropping TRUTH bombs on GSP's performance.

>not being happier that bisping got choked the fuck out by a retired welterweight
see here, moron I didn't say autists don't use proxies for their sperg reasons, I was replying to a specific question

Wow the shills are in sync.

lmao

labber keine scheisse du penna
ich weiss du bist kein deutcher und has en proxy

post yfw joanna tapped to strikes

>that little pat on the head at the end
jealous