Nicolas Winding Refn (The Neon Demon) to reunite with Ryan Gosling in undertaking japanese manga adaption

>Nicolas Winding Refn (The Neon Demon) to reunite with Ryan Gosling in undertaking japanese manga adaption

holy.....I want more

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2016/06/neon-demon-director-gosling-BLAME!-1201692062/
youtube.com/watch?v=MDA1bUkotIk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blame!#Film
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/nicolas-winding-refn-amazon-series-too-old-to-die-young-a7570831.html
comicsbeat.com/nicolas-winding-refn-and-ed-brubaker-are-making-an-amazon-series-together-but-thats-not-all/
thefilmstage.com/news/nicolas-winding-refn-will-direct-10-episode-crime-series-too-old-to-die-young/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Japs literally so stupid they can't spell BLAM

quit making shit up

>not Biomega

Boo, I want my shooting down nukes scene

it will be horrendous shit

neon demon is shit
ryan gosling is shit
manga/anime is shit

Nice bait now fuck off

no u

indiewire.com/2016/06/neon-demon-director-gosling-BLAME!-1201692062/

I'd prefer to see Keanu as Killy.

anime is shit but otherwise your opinions is SHIT

The Manga is slow, epic in scale and size and creates an atmosphere of isolation and dread.

a movie just adapting those action scenes would end up being something like Sucker Punch, it wouldnt work in the same way

>hasn't seen Valhalla Rising

baka

As much as I love Blame theres no way a proper adaptation can get made. Now, give it to HBO for a 10 episode run and we might be in business.

I'd rather see pic related in movie form.

I can already imagine it
it will something like the doom movie
it is not really movie material

i did

so?

The manga is action-packed but it doesnt lose its atmosphere and scale. It couldnt be pulled off like that in a a movie.

>indiewire.com/2016/06/neon-demon-director-gosling-BLAME!-1201692062/
I've found nothing stating he is directing Blame

It's a random article about neon demon

Sorry, gave the wrong link. I'll go find it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=MDA1bUkotIk

It'll be LoGH

>Goose as Reinhard
>Keanu Reeves as Yang
>Tom Hardy as Shoenkopf
>Idris Elba as Kirchieis
>synthpop score
>LoGH-babbies on suicide watch

>Nicolas Winding Refn
>Blame
jesus christ pls no

lol all I see is a netflix anime adaptation of blame

nice link tampering shithead
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blame!#Film
it will be a cgi animation

So I found nothing saying that Refn's doing anime, but I did find this
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/nicolas-winding-refn-amazon-series-too-old-to-die-young-a7570831.html
>If the director were ever to make a TV series, it would probably be about LA's neon-soaked, criminal underbelly; which is exactly how his new project with Amazon, Too Old to Die Young, is being described.

>Variety broke the news, describing the project as similar in style to Refn's Pusher trilogy - which explored the Danish drug trade - by documenting "various characters’ existential journeys from being killers to becoming samurais in the city of angels."

>Refn will co-write the series with Westworld's Ed Brubaker, while also both directing and producing the project.

comicsbeat.com/nicolas-winding-refn-and-ed-brubaker-are-making-an-amazon-series-together-but-thats-not-all/
>In what could, with any luck, end up becoming the Miami Vice of the new millennium, Variety reports that Amazon has hired Drive and Only God Forgives director Nicolas Winding Refn to write, direct, and produce a crime drama series for its streaming service. Refn and Amazon have been in business before; the company distributed his arthouse shocker The Neon Demon last year, so clearly it’s okay with letting Refn do whatever the fuck he wants.

As long as he's still making the Avenging Silence, I'm pretty hyped

>GBE doesn't knock Killy back 50 ft
D R O P P E D

thefilmstage.com/news/nicolas-winding-refn-will-direct-10-episode-crime-series-too-old-to-die-young/
>In following up his divisive Los Angeles-set thriller The Neon Demon, it was thought that Nicolas Winding Refn would be headed to Tokyo to shoot his crazy-sounding Yakuza actioner The Avenging Silence. Unless he finds time to sneak that in over the next few months, it looks like it has been put on the backburner as his new project has just been announced.
>Variety reports the Drive director will be staying in the City of Angels for a new crime series drama titled Too Old to Die Young.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT REFN YOU SHIT

japanese titles are so stupid
>blame
>virtual on
>samurai champloo
>bleach
>bravely default
they're always nonsense phrases

>Nicolas Winding Refn
dropped

IF Refn was going to adapt some anime/manga, wouldn't it be some mecha title, since he had a thing for collection robot/mecha toys

OP is fucking lying idiots. A 1 second google search can verify it.

I found the manga pretty boring

metal gear solid

liar

it's almost like Japanese and English aren't widely different in convention and structure!

>All these shitty anime adaptions
>Nobody adapting Battle Angel

MEW IS STILL YOUNG ENOUGH TO PLAY GALLY
BUT THE CLOCK IS TICKING
COME THE FUCK ON HOLLYWOOD

REFN'S MAKING A FUCKING TV SHOW THOUGH

alita is already in the works

Honestly dont get the fascination that everyone has with Blame!
I liked the environments and the sense of scale, but nothing was improved by making it anything more than a oneshot.

Refn's adaptation will be shit, because Refn is now shit. Two garbage films in a row is just too much to come back from.

From Software's next game is mostly inspired by Blame though, and that will probably be incredible.

It's literally being worked on? But fuck that stupid feminist.

>From Software's next game is mostly inspired by Blame though

Is that confirmed? I know the director said he wanted to make a sci-fi version of Souls but I boggle to think how that would even work, pace wise especially.

re-skin monsters
change weapon models etc

Miyazaki came out and said it. Get hyped.

>no movie 5 hours (in film) of Killy walking in the Megastructure without even fighting safeguards

scikino would be.

>energy weapons that fire like crossbows/longbows

come on, it would take more than a simple reskin

Can't tell what i'm looking at. Is it a man or woman?