(Presumably) the final Power Rangers trailer

Who's ready for campykino?

youtu.be/gLowvzatC18

This whole thing is a giant mistake. We can only hope that it well be so bad, that it will be good again.

Who the fuck is this movie for? Nothing about this movie's marketing feels tonally consistent, like the studio has no idea who the target audience for this is.

Power Rangers is for kids, user. This looks like a kids movie

Fat manchildren. See 90% of this board and 100% of Sup Forums and /jp/. They're a larger demographic than you think, the only difficulty is rolling them out of their parents houses and off the internet long enough to pay for the forklift and ten seats for them to sit in to watch the piece of shit.

Just watch actual Sentai if you want campkino
There's no excuse to be strung along by a jew ruse in 2017

looks like shit senpai

Strawman

>HEY GUYS DON'T FALL FOR THE JEW RUSE!
>HERRO I AM KEN-SAMA FARR FOR YERROW MAN RUSE INSTEAD BAKA GAIJIN IS VELLY MUCH BETTER RUV JAPAN I GO THERE AND HAVE MANY SUPERIOR NIPPON WOMEN BUT FOR NOW I GO BEDDY BYE CHOP CHOP UGUU~

>Power Rangers
>not The Power Rangers

Mistakes were made.

Fat manchild.

I wonder who could be behind this post

Shut up white boy

I wish they'd stop using that fart-ophone version of that White Stripes song. I get it, the title has "army" in it. Fuck off.

does that silver dude got on a fucking duel disk

I have been called intelligent, with dashing good looks, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

t.yrone

>everything about those designs

Nay, the fucker's got a sickle

Whoa, what a reversal from the first trailer. Looks like shit now...

Was that Goldar?

Yeah but when is the new episode of History of Voltage Vengerz coming out?

Unfortunately it was.

>Coins
Those look like rocks, rubies or shit like that, no one would call them coins

It still loocks like shit btw

>le black guy screaming 'NOW DATS COO'

Bravo Nolan

What's with all the little homos in the comments screaming for Smashmouth?

Haim Saban, the creator (or plagiarist) of the Power Rangers, is an extremely Zionist Israeli-American billionaire doofus. His money is partly what drove the Democrats to be so vocal against Assad.

At what point did anyone say he wasn't you fat fucking weeb? Acting like the yellow fish headed gook zipperheads are any better than the kikes is retarded is the point.

They actually make shit like cars, and they don't undermine our political process so we go to war in the Middle East every fucking decade.
And gooks are Koreans. Nips are Japanese.

Ranger pink looks like shit therefore no reason to watch

Word to the wise, remember Pearl Harbor.

Also them taking jobs from our people doesn't seem like a reason they should be applauded, Dim Fuk.

The suit or the actress?

Because the actress looks almost identical to the original

Hiroshima, Nagasaki

We actually fought the Nips and fucked them up making them our vassal when they bombed us.
The Heebs did the same shit and pretended it was an accident, then gave us back some of the millions in aid we gave them as "reparations".

Naming the two best things that ever happened to Japan isn't helping your argument. Two bombs wasn't enough.

Like I said, the kikes are just as bad.

Both.
Just checked, she's poo in the loo + bong ah.

Chameleon is so damn cute.

She really is

Isn't the whole idea behind this reboot to re-introduce Power Rangers to children again?

I mean they literally expect us, who grew up watching this old show that doesn't hold up in ANY way anymore, to take our kids to the cinema and show them what daddy was into back in his day.

Of course you fucking degenerates don't understand this and assume that (You) are the target audience for this obviously cheap ass flick.

The new one is a POO

>Everytime there is a thread on this some autist rushes to post the picture of the nip power rangers with wings on their backs

Why and why always this fucking one?

Because Kyuranger is the newest one. It's a cycle.

>New sentai debuts, people love it
>shows goes on, people stop liking it
>by the end of the show people are looking forward to the new season
>New sentai debuts, people love it
>repeat forever

I AM SO SIIIIICCCKKK OF REMAKES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SERIOUSLY THINK OF SOMETHING NEW ALREADY 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!11!!1!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!1111!1!1!!ONE!11!!!!!!!!!

Is there ever a point in the cycle where the poster stops being autistic?

Nope. It's just like the Doctor Who fandom.

The rangers look so fucking bad, like weird aliens. They should have just updated the classic designs.

Holy shit why are you so mad?

How do you reintroduce a show that's still on TV?

Why would any father/mother take his/ her child to see The Power Rangers? It was garbage then, we just were too young to realize it. I wouldn't waste any money exposing my kids to this crap unless it was a boring weekend afternoon.

Kinorangers. Does this look, dare I say it, fun?

I hate the way it looks so fucking much.

When does this come out?

Episode 5 airs tomorrow

>h-hayai!

Fucking Christ. No-one wants a poo, not even a poo. At least today's kids got it good on TV with that Brazilian chick with that heavenly arse.

Amy was an overrated horse.

I really dislike the way they adapted Rita.
Such an iconic character and they turned her into something completely different. It does look fun though, I will watch it. I heard my local cinema will waiver their no singles policy just for this film.

>kikes are just as bad

They're 6 million times worse user.

Touche

I like it, fuck all of you

This.

You contrarian faggots with your "kino" memeshit can fuck off. It looks fun. I plan on seeing it at least 2 times.

This looks like a shitty April Fool's Day fan film with that atrocious CG. Just make some fucking real suits, use practical effects and get a professional choreographer.

this is gonna look awesome once the cgi is polished

They are real suits, just with the glowy bits added in post

My apologies, they should have made suits that don't look like utter shit then.

Those Zords look terrible.

>Liking something that is universally disliked
>Everybody else is the contrarian

You're allowed to like the film, but at least use the right words when you seek to justify your liking of it by hating other people because they don't like it.

Looks too self-aware for my own taste, coupled with the terrible casting. Maybe they should've spent money on auditions for people who could deliver a line instead of on Cranston.

show us a design that isn't utter shit that would please you and everybody

>T-Rex has guns on it

Keep trying to defend your shitflick.

The themes the movie is touching on are John Hughes level of teen angst while somehow being goofier (not in a good way).

Also it's rated PG-13.

Who the fuck is this guy who thinks he's an authority?
>a feminine product that can only be properly used by women is not a good feminine product

They should have made a Samurai Flamenco movie instead. It did everything Power Rangers did better plus much more.

>I can't argue the actual point so I'll completely change the context and subject content and act like I proved something

The point was that if the writing of a book relies on the limited intelligence of the average child, then it may as well have been written by one.

You might have a future in writing children's books.

>our movie is campy and intentionally stupid

>but not enough to have a giant monkey in golden armor with a sword

This is why American toku sucks ass.

What are you talking about? goldar was right there fighting the zord

It was Goldar in name only, just a generic CGI monster.

'''''''''''''''''''goldar'''''''''''''''''''

good thing you will never have a kid

That's not what Lewis' quote was advocating at all.
Also it's the dude who wrote Narnia.