Simpsons thread?

Simpsons thread?

Lets talk about anything Simpsons related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

had no idea what the whole joke was when i first saw it. wonder how many did.

???

Can someone explain this joke?

CHUCK'S FUCK & SUCK

i think its just a bad joke.

Yall niggas blew this shit way out of proportion just like Aidan Gillen and Eminem's mom's spaghetti

WHY

Bart Sells His Soul is undeniably the best episode
Right behind Bart vs Australia

I wanna watch the first nine seasons but with no lisa episodes is there a torrent like this?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "explain this joke" post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" lesbian magical girl, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a Simpsons meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Sneed's Feed & Seed NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "GROENING DID NOTHING WRONG." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

It's true

Klasky csupo animation sucked dick

Yeah, there's one on autism.com

Early Simpsons Lisa did nothing wrong

i like to go through simpsons clips and screenshot random parts, the animation makes charming reaction images

pic related taken it just now

yep

>Lisa The Vegetarian

i had a bunch of these on my old hard drive, so much good stuff wile freeze framing fast animation.

Favourite episode? Mine is Homer the Heretic

kek that had the flanders reunion, it was goat. and while lisa was annoying, she was at least consistent with her character at the time.

>flanders reunion
>you don't win friends with salad

ya, nah. ur a cunt

I was watching this episode yesterday and i got so fucking mad
This could have been a top 30 episode if not for fucking Lisa

wtf...

Homer at the bat will always be my GOAT
Honorable mention to and Maggie makes three

>2 minutes of okayish makes worthy 18 minutes of pure garbage

ur the cunt

what got you so mad.

Here are my top nine Simpsons episodes. Rate.

kys tier

The Troy Mcclure cattle ranch film was one of the best ever. Also, Lisa realized she was being a self righteous cunt by the end of the episode.

those are all good except for the film festival one. didn't like that so much.

what's the one with homer in the bathtub?

Too hard to list one. I will mention that Bart Gets an F is one of my favorites that I don't see mentioned very often.

Last Exit, Homer Badman, Homer at the Bat, the X-Files one, and Flaming Moes are all very good as well.

The chapter is really great, the flanders reunion, the goats, the independent thought alarm but everything goes to the shitter in the second half
What makes me mad is that it could have been one of the best episodes but Lisa ruins it all

Homer at Bat, Bart on the Road and $pringfield are all kino. Rest are alright.

best couch gag:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw

Treehouse of Horror 3.

Supposed to be the Krusty doll trying to kill Homer.

She really didnt, all she did was putting the blame on both her and Homer when Homer did literally nothing wrong

Homer vs. the Eighteenth Amendment

>Homer did literally nothing wrong
he completely ripped the piss out of her for wanting to be a vegetarian

First two are GOAT. I think the third one is 'And Maggie Makes 3' which is really good as well. 3 Boys and a Comic Book and Rosebud are unremarkable. Treehouse episodes are difficult to rate but while I very much like the yogurt gag in the one you mentioned, Homer selling his soul and the Shinning/Toaster episodes are both better IMO.

Is the 7th A Fish called Selma? If so I don't like it very much. The 8th is decent and has great jokes but a little too long of not much happening.

Film Festival is solid.

Overall reasonable picks. Missing some classics and only two episodes that are really fantastic but decent taste. 7/10.

S8 is the best season

Debate me

honestly i can't remember much of a difference between s3 to like s9 or whatever, it's all a blur to me now.

sentimental trash like all oaksteing

;_;

Chuck's Feed and Seed retard

3 or 6 would be my argument.
3 has a couple ofweak episodes (The Otto Show) but has a high number of very strong episodes (Stark Raving Dad, Bart the Murderer, Saturday's of Thunder, Flaming Moe's, Burns Verfaufen der Fraftwerk, Homer at the Bat, and Brother can you Spare Two Dimes)

6 has some of the best episodes of all time (Itchy and Scratchyland, Sideshow Bob Roberts, Homer Badman, Homer the Great, and Maggie Makes Three, Bart vs Australia, A Star is Burns, the Springfield Connection, Lemon of Troy and Who Shot Mr. Burns). Even the less popular episodes are still very solid. I don't think there's a single bad episode in 6. Maybe Fear of Flying?

8 is a fine choice in that it has some excellent episodes (Only Move Twice, Mysterious Voyage, Springfield Files, Mountain of Madness, 18th Amendment and Homer's Enemy) but has some pretty average to bad episodes as well (Homer's Phobia, Grade School Confidential, A Millhouse Divided, Poochie Show, In Marge we Trust).

I think that claiming that S8 has the best episodes is a reasonable assertion (though open to debate) but it has too many average episodes to contend for best overall season.

Nah, just Chuck's.

>Poochie Show

That episode is pure kino

>6 has some of the best episodes of all time (Itchy and Scratchyland

Excellent taste. That quick change from evening to night is always very touching

Jesus what, what's wrong with Itchy and Scratchyland?

Sure it was a wackier episode but I remember enjoying it a lot. The Westworld jokes, Bort, and more or less everything Frink did in the episode were great.

Boring

>did literally nothing wrong

It was actually Sneeds Feed and Chuck (as in chuck the food) but now they don't have it anymore.

it used to be called "Chuck's" like how "Moe's" is called "Moe's"

Been rewatching the first couple of seasons, I never noticed how much smoking was going on until they fazed it out.

is Nelson ourguy

>3 men and a comic book
Comfy episode.

Should The Simpsons go back to being a bleak and moody show it was in the first series? I honestly loved the tone but the shift towards the more light hearted elements really both helped and damaged the series.

>now it's a black guy