Now show us their high school gpa and test scores

looololoololooloo klol

WE

WE

They do degrees in Ebonics now?

They have some sort of nigger accords, so I'm assuming this is the BLM club

GRADUATED

cucked by the mexicans and the niggs, what a white country

Honorary grads more like it, in America, specially in the ivy League colleges minorities receive preferential grades.... so yeah not held to the same standards as whites at all.

That's it. Any based white people come to Sup Forumsand. Lets make Poland Great.

>graduating from Harvard

Graduating from Harvard is much less difficult than getting into Harvard. Grade inflation there is outrageous, especially in the subjects that most Black students take.

Thuganomics.

nignog quotas must be met.

HARVARD

How is life in Poland?

"Africa is so great!"

>gets a degree at great American university

Take a look at the political leaders that will make white genocide main stream

SHIEEEEEEEET

Harvard has a very high black quota. They can get in while being functionally retarded. Asian people get denied non stop

These niggers probably have the same IQ or lower than your average white.

fancy letting apes in the uni ..Lel

Since when is cotton picking a subject?

Out of curiosity, is it possible to FOIA admissions test scores broken down by race from public universities? I would think some very interesting research could be done there.

I had absolute shit GPA in high school but really high SAT test scores.

I went to uni and graduated with a 3.8, so it all worked out in the end. I just didn't care about HS because unfortunately my high school years and the release of WoW lined up perfectly and yeah.

Raiding > homework

God damn niggers are ugly af desu senpai

why are you not angry hatred about these Racist apes

>ooga booga we education now

giving a chimp a piece of paper means nothing

A F F I R M A T I V E

>I went to uni and graduated with a 3.8,
and what was your major, business administration?

What are you doing now?

Those are the African students or whatever, that's what the sash around their necks means. You get awards for not being white these days.

and you wonder why employers want internships and job experience for entry level positions now.

SEE Affirmative action works!
More than half of those women will have (or already have kids from different dads and most of those men will either be incarcerated or killed by a ghetto nog.
Take your pick OP. As good as it is for this bunch to make something of themselves, there'll always be hundreds of other nogs that want to shit on their efforts; if they didn't kill them already.

N SHIEEEETTTTT

Are business majors suddenly bad?

So much this.

nope, Economics with an emphasis in Political Economy and Institutions and a double minor in Spanish & Portuguese.

Currently working with a firm in Chile, looking to make Chile great.

Moving to Spain soon here though, hoping to make Spain great again as well.

such diversity

Niggernometry

This.

They don't have to pass the class in order to "pass the class". They get pushed through, like in high school. What's worse is these bumbling monkeys now hold a Harvard diploma in their hands and will get important jobs. They'll become scientists and doctors, all the while having no knowledge of their field of study. Thus crippling industries and lower the standards and quality of everything they come in contact with.

>Jewish forced multiculturalism is a good thing...
were being made better.
Before a doctor could fix your broken leg. Now the doctor is self-centered and too egotistical to actually help anyone but themselves. But hey, they have dark skin so were on the right track.

Do you still play games

I should mention though that I also have a master's in Applied Economics. What I listed was for my BS.

Should let the gorillas in then would be alot more interesting to say the less

That's a lot of affirmative action going around there

You can paint a turd gold, but its still shit.

You made me chuckle you bastard.

I'm Russian and I came to Ireland for NEETbux because it's shit here but Poles are even more subhuman so life in Poland is pretty shit you fat autistic burger.

Of course. Not like I used to, but I appreciate some good vidya every once in awhile. I haven't touched any thing like a MMO in a very long time. I will never sink hours of my life into something like that every again.

Bet you anything majority of these blacks adhere and promote the ''WE WUZ KANGS'' revisionist history and supporting anti-white implementations in society.It's quite frightening that these people are going to be in high positions promoting their fallacies and falsehoods.

>get quota'd into Harvard
>courses are too difficult for anyone with an IQ below 90, so
>major in Afro Studies because it requires only a pulse and black skin to graduate
>get hired into some government or corporate job which exists solely to fill a government-mandated quota
>coast through rest of life, oblivious to your status as the white liberal's pet ape

who cares?
Sounds nice. If its anything like here those government paper pusher jobs pay 6 figures within a few years, great benefits, and complete job security.

I bet quite a few of them get affirmative action/diversity hires jobs at some of the more left leaning wall street firms too. Will make atleast 2-300k in those roles

i get to post this one again