Why do some Indians look like Italians?

The guy on the right is Italian, but I thought he was indian.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/filename/europe-hair/country/us/
youtube.com/watch?v=6Au_J6jHKE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So you be saying we wuz Romans.

what gender is the creature at left?

more like we (us italians) wuz indus valley

indians with best bantz are leveling up to italians

>best bantz
what

>Thailand saying this
You're the experts, you tell us? :>

That guys' actually Palestinian. But MENA people, Iranians and Indians pretty much all rook the same.

Indo-European brothers

Indians aren't Indo-European they're Australoid. The original Indo-European people were Slav's and everyone else is a LARPer.

18% of Indians are mostly Dravidian, 82% are Indo-Aryan.

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/filename/europe-hair/country/us/

>82% are Indo-Aryan

Speaking a language does not change your DNA. Only a relatively small minority of them have a high amount of ANI admixture and hence qualify as Indo-Aryan. A vast majority of them have more ASI admixture than an ANI admixture. (And IIRC ASI are somewhat closely related to abbos)

northern indians are indo european, southern indians are close to australian abos

some pra indo europeans from the steppes by the black sea went to india and conquered the local rakshases (demons) there

sadly they also mixed with their unpure blood

some southern indians literally remind a degenerate monkey

Sup Forums - outdated pseudoscience

he doesn't look Italian at all

klick on those links and dont post here

Language =/= genetics
I'd say only the first few states into the sub-continent would qualify as Indo-European.

That's true. But Southern India is also ironically a much better place to live in than most of the North iirc.

* Indo-Aryan

Some punjabis and rajistanis might. The people in the north, himachal pradesh and above, look iranic. Rest look poo

It's indians who look like italians, look at Sonia Gandhi.

Look at Madhubala, she's one of my favorite Indians from this song/movie (saw it in another thread too) youtube.com/watch?v=6Au_J6jHKE0

in your wildest dreams Pajeet

t. spaniard

there isn't much variety in humans, we are just good at spotting extremely minute differences.

Sonia Gandhi is an Italian widow of an Indian.

Three kinds of people claim that Mediterraneans are not white:
>South asians who want to LARP as Romans so they pretend Italian and Spanish people are actually shitskins
>Mestizo and mulatto mongrels from Latin America who have some degree of Spanish ancestry and unironically believe Spanish people look like them
>Nordicists who think White = Nordic, and if you're not Nordic you must be a shitskin

they are all equally imbecile

t. Poothan.

>Mediteranian
>White

>the opinion of an indian hominid

do you type with the same hand you use to wipe your infected butthole?

ah yes what a shame, guess that's a problem in the first world, meanwhile in India....

even India has more culture than spanish gotta be honest, there's a reason why trump loves the hindus and hates the spanish

>Spain
>first world.
Explain.

Meds are North Africans, you dumb Arab rape baby. It's why you're all such fucking greasy tan cunts.

nice culture Rajeet, I'm impressed and I wish I was an Indian (kek)

Champ you have to be pretty fucking desperate to deny India culture. It gave birth to Buddhism and Hinduism, for christ sake.
Don't be like those arsehurt colonist LARPing poms.

Why do some Spaniards/Italians/Greeks/Turks/Tunisians look like Italians/Greeks/Turks/Tunisians/Spaniards?

It looks like americans love looking stupid. I see such silly questions with this flag daily. It's a tendency.

High HDI, high gdp per capta, good infrastructure etc...
Hell, eve shitzil is better than india

>yes bby com to India very culture very cleen if show vageen ples bby so butifel so culture india

nice try Pudoo

Coming from an outsider perspective...

Spain isn't first world. At least Indians respect their animals. Spain subhumans torture their animals to compensate for their lack of culture and manliness. Also, most Spaniards have darker skin than 99% of the Indians I know so thats invalid.

also who gives a flying fuck about hinduism

>dude elephant head god lmao

>MUH COWS
>t. totally not a Indian lol

haha

I'm anglo-american. I had steak for dinner lmao. Doesn't mean I'm pro-animal abuse, spainshit

>I'm anglo-american

you need to be either that or a legit pooskin delusional Indian to be this retarded, I believe you.

see it's ingrained in spainiards minds that abusing animals is ok, you're not accepted in the western world. go sit with china and eat your dog/cat

go sit on my fucking dick you faglet cowdiddler lmao

He doesn't look pajeet though. The brownest of pashtuns dont look pajeet in the slightest

>south asians
Its just pajeets we larp as arabs. Nepalis larp as chinese and sri lankans and bengalis dont larp as anything

Pathans are inbread and hence they look ugly. It has nothing to do with their Iranian features.

>inbred
Broof?
>they look ugly
Pot calling the kettle black

If you need proof than maybe you are new to this websight.

Because they don't.

Indians are very awkward, beta, mysoginistic with little to no self-esteem.
They try to pass off as "italian", even if anyone can tell they're lying, because the moment they say "indian", all pussy dries up on a 1000km radius.They're also cheap as shit, worst clients to have.

I work summer jobs in Milan and you wouldn't believe how many muslims, brazilians and indians try PUA tier shit on tourist girls, I haven't seen one to buy it yet and I work in the most populous street for restaurants.
I think its the accent, or the smell, or the skin, maybe just the entire general look that screams "ethnic".

Actual italian men seed so much foreign pussy, I'm jelly, anytime of the year, italians can get some, I got some too, even if I work tables or bars.

Which hablogroup are pashtuns?
R1?

>swede caring about afgani mudshits
THE MEMES WRITE THEMSELVES !

I couldn't care less about subhuman chinks and arabs in Afghanistan, I'm interested in the remainants of Greek colonists and Indo-Aryan settlers in the Indian sub continents.

Idk, they vary. There are some that are like arabs and some that are white. I've seen swedish looking pashtuns here. 6 feet tall with light brown hair and green eyes

>arab
Lmao we are not arab in the slightest. Pashtuns are its own ethnicity

Abo pls

>in the remainants of Greek colonists
Alexander's army wasn't even majority made out of greeks.
Not even the mercenaries.

>Gypsy shit talking smack about based afghans
Afghans have btfo americans for a decade with just mudhuts, caves and ancient weapons. You wish you were pashtun

>inbred terrorist rat defending other inbred terrorist rats
I am not indian, my dog, you are.

To Europe, everything east of Dogshitstan is muslim gypsies (or indians as you call them).

Gypsies are indian descendants therefore making you a wallet stealing poo

>"y-yu r gipsi"
You indians try to insult others by calling them indians?

LOL

>you indians
Gypsy subhuman indians contribute to society while you steal from it. You are worse than pajeets

there are russians who live to the east of india and even china and korea >

I didn't mean you or russians, you guys are clear asians and europeans there.
You're trying too hard on an anonymous lithuanian poetry text board.

I guess it's the same thing when sometimes people think we look white

sorry

I wonder why

Mostly R1a1a.