Just passing by to friendly remind you that the goatest of goats is genetically Italian

Just passing by to friendly remind you that the goatest of goats is genetically Italian.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmos_Redshift_7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>goat
Lol no

>likes pizza
that's enough for me to believe this

You mean Leonel Mesa the spanish futbolista?

Actually the GOAT is english la

Didn't know Christiano Chadnaldo was italian

Also genetically Spanish and indio.

actually his grandfather is of English descent that's why he looks like a young Liam Massey

I found his long-lost twin

well that explains his big ugly nose

>goatest of goats

doesn't even have a galaxy named after him

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmos_Redshift_7

>triggered Penaldo shitskins itt
kek

actually correct.

The question is, which Pizza do you think he prefers? The classic italian margherita or the argentinian one?

He sure is, pic related.

Is there even a debate?

>made the thread in order to see people argue over his background, maybe counterargumenting that he's spanish, amerindian or whatever
>the absolute retards on Sup Forums instead argue over who's the goat (when it's clear that it's messi to everyone but idiots or edge faggots), daring even to compare messi with the most glorified and overrated tap in merchant offside poacher in the history of football aka penaldo or even naming absurdities such as english "footballers" or other completely unknown "literally who" names

never change Sup Forums

I genetically don't give a shit

Top is GOAT style of pizza

Don't let that Canadian guy see this

probably domino's or pizza hut

>make a thread on sp to see people argue about race
>they instead argue about sports

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

always here
get your ass back in the thread and stop ignoring facts you dont like

>Thread about race turns into sports
>Every other thread on Sup Forums about sports becomes about race eventually

Really makes you think

>has more goals today than Cristiano, Benzema, Luis Suarez, and Griezmann combined
>has a player efficiency rating 200 pts higher than anyone else in the world
>literally the goat for a decade

What's going to happen when he retires?

>>has more goals today than Cristiano
He does?

higuain looks more italian than pizza here

I like Messi and I think he's Argentine-Italian :3

ayyyy

What the fuck does that Italian pinched hand movement even mean? That they're angry?

why are you in love with gaynaldo? have you received a trauma in your childhood? or do you just want to be le edgy unpopular (read retarded) opinion guy? still, what mental illness affects you?

It roughly translates to "what do you want from me" or "what's the deal with you", but it can be adapted to many situations

No I rate the GOAT not some Eibar eviscerator

Its just a meme desu

the fact that you know that Messi is better since he creates the attacks, dribbling players creating number superiority, delivering great assists, or key passes, and being a moral support for all his teammates, while penaldo waits in the penalty box for the perfect pass (since even if it's perfect he'd probably miss, let alone if the ball he receives isn't that perfect positioned), while penaldo take all the penalties because that's the only way he can('t) keep up with playmacker messi in goal stats, while penaldo gets angry with his teammates if they don't perfectly execute what he wants, while penaldo wants all the attention for him when he rarely delivers that assist for isco to score the tap in, the fact that you still continue to lie, knowing you're lying, just because you're a mentally ill faggot, or more probably because you are a desperate whore for (You)s, all this make me really smile :)

t. hasnt watched a game all season

>ass olives in a symmetrical pattern
hate this so much, cut them and spread them out
much more paletable that way

>GOAT
>lost 2 copa america finals to a team that can't even qualify for the world cup

things that make you go hmmm

>He gets so bitter over someone not liking his imaginary daddy
That’s pretty sad.

a goat isn't made in a season, a goat is made in 10 years of absolute dominance

penaldo only made decent, and I stress DECENT, results only the last 2 years (greatly due to the team honestly, could have placed a bale there and would have done the same if not better). And he's already finished.
Cmon just close your pc and go watch the teletubbies leafy boy.

t. Neckbeard helplessly trying to defend fellow gay man in 2(two) threads

>a goat is made in 10 years of absolute dominance
Oh, 3 straight PL titles, 4 CL, and a treble when Messi was still getting pumped full of steroids. All time top scorer across the top 5 leagues. In 2 seasons apparently. Thanks for admitting you have no idea about the topic at hand

you're a lost case...I feel bad for you NOT!

>10 years of absolute dominance
Last 10 CL seasons.... Ronaldo top scorer 6 of those times.....
Ronaldo.... top scorer in in Man U's treble season.....
B-but... he only started playing good..... 2 seasons.......... ago

>top scorer CL
PFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT

>scoring against eibar and osasuna year after year
>failing to win a trophy in 2 years
>missing penalties

It's a delicate movement, the opposite of punching someone

Are you thinking about this?

No, that's being a fagote. Maybe I should've added that it's a manly way to be delicate - all your finger are touching, you're not applying much pressure, etc.

He has one grandmother from Cataluña so he's not 100% Italian

And Griezmann is part portuguese

How come La Corona de Aragon was so powerful?

I don't know about Italy, but in Argentina it literally means "what the fuck", you can apply that to virtually anything to turn it into a question "what the fuck do you want?" etc

no plz, that way it would be harder to pick that shit out off my pizza

in Italy it's more about confusion

no it's the same

like "ref wtf are you saying that's not a foul"

well can also indicate confusion like "what the hell?!"

well yeah, it can, I mean what do you think "what the fuck?" is conveying? certainty?

>Liam Massey

why do Chileans ALWAYS go for the butt? What goes on in Chile?

it is well documented that indians partook in faggotry among other things like human sacrifice.
it's just their heritage, I guess.

they were black

At least Messi can score against Einar, unlike Ronaldo who can't even score against the likes on the Mighty Las Palmas and scores against shitters like Dirtmund

>his grandfather is of English
Is he from Falkland?

>that Roman bone structure
THE GOAT