they should change it back to this one

chinese are subhumans

Best China coming through

>t.chang

geezes, who pissed in your pepsi today.

>Qing dynasty
absolutely disgusting

It's perfectly fine.

This. And I hope it stays that way. The DPP faggots want to change the flag to Nigeria's flag with Taiwan in the middle, makes me want to vomit desu.

looks like a pickle.

This is the best

너희은 한국태극기에대해서 어떻게 생각해?

my favorite korean flag

best design in asia

가장 동양적이지

Doesn't changing your flag to that just basically admit that ROC has no claim to China anymore, and is just relegated to the fucking island? Why do that?

大日本帝国万歳!偉大なる大日本帝国に栄光あれ

I agree

What about something like this?

Nope, looks like a cheap Pepsi Logo

I want them to use it as their flag

Best flag coming through

Presumably because the leading figures in Taiwan want to integrate into China on favourable terms for themselves.

I like it. Could be redder though. Like if the flags were red with a gold outline

That's ugly as hell. Why would anyone want that?

Realism. Claiming territory you - obviously - can't really take serves only to embarrass. Historically governments have almost never continued to claim things they can't take, to avoid looking ridiculous.

How a few exceptions have persisted I just don't know. The English crown continued to claim the French crown (by inheritance) for a while, for example. Even after that became obviously militarily untenable.

I like the commie flag. It and the USSRs look powerful.

Nice. Taiwan should totally get this one going.

You barely use your flag anyway, kind of useless

>youtube.com/watch?v=1xJoWzPZGjY
>The People's Flag is deepest red, it shrouded oft our martyred dead, and ere their limbs grew stiff and cold, their hearts' blood dyed its every fold.

>Then raise the scarlet standard high. Beneath its shade we'll live and die, though cowards flinch and traitors sneer, we'll keep the red flag flying here.

>pickle rick flag edition
Reminds me of pic related

*better version youtube.com/watch?v=kDIuApfVxBg

because it's flag of fake china

Commie stars are bad design for national flags

Shows what you know