Germans red pill me on the AfD

Germans red pill me on the AfD.

Also how likely are they to win the upcoming election in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/afd-und-das-misstrauen-gegen-den-kapitalismus-14134905.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are absolutely hated here in liberal cities (Berlin, etc)

Like UKIP and Brexit they will take control of rural areas and slowly move towards the population centers. By 2025 expect to be seeing Frauke Petry in international papers pretty frequently.

How well do you expect them to do in the 2017 elections?

Bunch of neoliberal retards.
90% of their voters are either clinically retarded or just don't want to give their voice to Merkel-sama again.

They'll most likely end up being 2nd strongest party, but Merkel is eternal.

They'll never have a single mp post though, because all other parties will just unite against them, just like SD in Sweden.

>off by one

the eventual collapse of the EU under a presiding merkel will destroy the CDU forever, AfD will sweep as that happens

like I said, 2025

Praising mama Merkel, enjoy more mudslimes

Theres nothing to redpill. I will only vote for them because I can not and will not ever trust any of the big parties ever again. Gruene, Linke and FDP arent options. SPD and CDU are basically the same shit now and even though just being 27 years old, I already understood that they cant be trusted and will never even consider to give them my vote again. I would probably vote for the CSU, if it wasnt directly linked to the CDU.

However, neither refusing to vote nor voting for small parties will change anything about the way this country is governed. AfD is the only alternative we have.

that guy is a cuck who thinks current trends will continue exactly, where as in reality as states break off from the EU

(old Beduin proverb, what happens once may never happen again, but what happens twice will surely happen a third time)

if just one more country leaves the EU they're totally fucked, it will all come collapsing down around them

as for how AfD will do the in the election it's hard to say this far out. Depends on how Le Pen does in France, and how many and how vicious new terrorist attacks are.

>Also how likely are they to win the upcoming election in 2017?
Haha, no.

Is it a taboo topic to support her to your friends? Like if you were at a party and mentioned Frauke, would everyone have a knee jerk negative reaction?

t.Ahmed Mohammad ibn-Osama

We haven't even left the EU yet, we might even end up backtracking

>and how many and how vicious new terrorist attacks are.

ISIS could march in with "Im a refugee" shirts, murder 5,000 people and rape 5,000 women and children in each EU country, and they would still defend them. I dont know if its the media or what, but people are way too into the matrix to be jolted out of it by terrorist attacks it seems.

Maybe a few every attack, but no mass awareness, no matter how brutal the attack is.

yes absolutely

I have to hold my tongue when my friends talk about US politics and AfD because they says things like "yeah but AfD is like trump! surely no one would ever vote for either he talks like a 5 year old!"

they all drink themselves silly and then spend 10 euros at a kebab place every night

I visited the U.S. embassy last week to start the process of joining the U.S. Army and getting citizenship after my first tour so I can get apply to be a Ranger once I get a security clearance

I have a Dutch friend who did the same and is a Navy SEAL now

Second generation Balkan immigrant here, I'm voting for them and so is every other integrated immigrant I know. Proper immigrants are literally the only sane young people Germany has left, their native children are all hopelessly brainwashed self-hating liberal retards.

polls show about 15% of the votes, at least that's what petry said in an interview i think a few weeks ago. so no winning there. they are also protrayed as basically a nazi party. and that is what one of my german co-workers literally thinks.

was watching some of petry's stuff lately. on a personal level she seems to be down to earth and willing to have discussions on policy issues.

AfD seem to have some decent and sensible positions. they want more direct democracy by the people.
they are centainly conservative/right-wing but more than far away from a nazi party

afd is the result of the "conervative party" selling out their voters. Conservatives have no other option, so you can as well pose as a moderate green party.

I want to put my dick into her, holy fuck.

Even if she's 41, her attitude and her voice makes me want to make tons of german AfD babies with her.

>I have to hold my tongue when my friends talk about US politics and AfD because they says things like "yeah but AfD is like trump! surely no one would ever vote for either he talks like a 5 year old!"

The best thing to do is slowly redpill them. Thats what I do with Trump. Normies are bombarded with media non stop about how retarded and horrible Trump is (or your countries equivalent) so it has to have some psychological effect on them where they think supporting Trump is on the same level as saying reptilians planted a tracking device in your brain.

So whenever my friends are shitting on Trump for having stupid looking hair, I just laugh and agree with them because the truth is, his hair is stupid looking. But I also point out that not supporting a candidate because of his hair is the most retarded thing ever. Then they kind of run out of ammo without any petty insults, and they just become sort of neutral on Trump, then I will say one reasonable thing that I like about Trump every now and then. It doesnt make them die hard supporters, but it stops them from being zealous anti-trump

also, consider this map when moving to the US.

AfD is alright. They have the wrong people on the front, thought. They should focus more on Weidel and Bystron, since they are much more competent.

Good luck on your endeavor kameraden

I've got my US citizenship and was considering joining the army as well, can you enroll through the embassy or do you have to travel to burgerland?

The wonderful thing about that is, nobody fucking cares if they are just conservative/right-wing, I had discussions with people comparing her to Hitler. And these people weren't joking.
They think that if the AfD ever gets a bigger share of votes, we will literally go back to 1939.

Semitophile cuckservative party. Libertarian economically. Chances of winning the election: 0.0%. They MIGHT get 20% in 2017. But since the borders are closed and cuckland has it too comfy, I doubt even that,

Their leadership is also retarded and infighting and has 0% charisma with the exception of Frauke Petry.

My predicition is: great coalition again, maybe plus The Greens (cultural marxist/ecological party).

>JUST

Best GER post in the history of fourchan?

Also, I liked afd on Facebook, does it help?

sadly, most of the AfD people are complete idiots. no really, they have the iq of a bratwurst, they have no fucking chance to win. and even if they win, they'd fuck up so badly that they couldn't change anything and get blocked in parlament everytime.

You have to break it down by more than states. Northwestern South Carolina for instance is basically all white, and anywhere outside of chicongo is white in illinois

>Also how likely are they to win the upcoming election in 2017?
0%

SPD+CDU/CSU+Greens will have at least 60% of the vote

Polish-American here, can confirm this. I even know two half-turks who vote AfD

Do you not think that their growth will force larger parties to start adopting some of their policies, mainly on immigration?

It happened here with UKIP forcing the Conservatives to carry out a referendum on the EU. UKIP have also made immigration somewhat easier to talk about in politics and in public.

>the eventual collapse of the EU under a presiding merkel will destroy the CDU forever.

That's what I'm thinking, too. At least for the next 2 decades.
The amount of (not only) emotional investment that Germans put into the EU is astounding. I can't wait to see what reaction to the German psyche a complete dissolution of the EU has. But I'm sure it will be brutal. Germans are such incredible EU cucks.

>Bunch of neoliberal retards.
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/afd-und-das-misstrauen-gegen-den-kapitalismus-14134905.html
You're either a hardcore gommie or an idiot. They aligned themselves more to the FPÖ economy wise. And I say that as a staunch defender of capitalism.

CSU = Papiertiger.
AfD = große Klappe, keine tatsächlichen Lösungen.

When the EU financialy destroys England no one is ever gonna talk about leaving the EU again and the term little englander will be a reality

Take into consideration areas.
I live in south jersey, right across from Philly, and there's literally maybe one dindu for every 20 white people. The hispanics are more prevalent but for the most part they're well integrated and act more like immigrants you'd see living in New York City during the Ellis Island days- they work, they pay bills, they speak English in public, so on.
It's pretty much this until you go north. Once you pass into the northern chunk of the Piedmont region, you'll get swarmed by niggers from New York.

Immigrants tend to be more conservative than the native population, It helps a lot if you're trying to fit in. It happened to the Cubans that started flooding the US in the 80's, most of them ended up voting republican.

>he actually believes this
k i l l y o u r s e l f

Your point being? I should re-elect the people who just lied to me and are actively trying to push TTIP past the population without it noticing?

If I dont vote I basically vote for the CDU/SPD
If I vote for a small party I basically vote for the CDU/SPD

Voting for either is not an option which means the only reasonable thing to do is vote AfD. Doesnt matter if I fully agree with what they say.

>Nazi-Party
AfD's media advisor Michael Klonovsky is married to an Israeli pianist. There are blacks and Jews in key positions in the party. Both of these groups were already attacked by "anti-fascists".

This Hans knows what's up.

If you still vote for the same guys who fucked you over, then they will think you are ok with it.

It happened. But winning the election is an entirely different matter.

They have a backwards program from a hundred years ago, they're antisocial and libertardian fiscally, their leadership is full of racists and imbeciles, they're basically a one topic party and after the refugee stuff simmered down they failed with their new anti muslim topic of choice.

They won't get far and the votes they got and might get are due to racist East Germans and disappointed dumb people who fall for populist morons and not because they have any real content.

I fully expect Merkle to ban AfD or anyone to the right of her party, as hate groups.

They are basically the only choice if you want
>less immigration
>less EU
>more Germany
>more guns
>more direct democracy
>less green bullshit

And so on

If you like Germany you basically can only vote for them

If you hate Germany pick any other party. There is plenty to chose from.

No, I voted AfD. All I'm saying is: they aren't the saviours of Germany or the white race. They are just less shit. But at this point I think the fall of Germany to African and Middle Eastern mass immigration and Islamization is irreversible.

You can't seriously talk about ethnicity and IQ, or at least no consequences are taken. You certainly can't name the Jew. And no conservative party has managed to kick the leftists of their high horse of "moral superiority". And with AfD at 15% it will just slow down the dissolution of Germany into multi-cultural Nirvana.

Hello, leftypol.

Germans are all self hating libshits though.

I'm surprised Oktoberfest hasn't been banned as an archaic patriarchal racist institution that is offensive to the "new Germans".

>tfw your grandmother has had sleepless nights over this shit because shes so worried for your future

>they have no fucking chance to win
Sadly this.
The best we can hope for is getting a strong and vocal opposition. (as a reminder for non-germans, they currently don't hold a single seat in the Bundestag)

They don't have any real policies. They're never really _for_ something, they just point out what they don't want but offer no real solutions. They talk about topics mainly blaming the current goverment for everything while ignoring everything they are actually doing.

Even the communists aren't that useless and retarded.

I'm probably one of the rare younger native Germans that doesn't hate Germany. I still will have to convince my parents to vote for them since they tend to be lefties (aka CDU CSU. They with vote them again out of habit)

I also forgot to mention that they are against ttip
Against open borders
Against Islam (sharia in this case)
And against fucking with the Russians via NATO

They only formed in 2013 though, so it wasn't a surprise that they didn't gain any seats in 2014

It doesnt even matter because the other parties (CDU + CSU + SPD + FDP + GREENS) will just form one big ass coalition so that Merkel can stay head of state.

There will never be a left wing or right wing party in germany the ruling force.

>Democrazy
>BTFO

Mine doesn't really care. Too old. And whatever comes: it still has to get a lot worse to reach levels of being deported and finding your relatives executed in bomb craters.

Or some happenings. CDU isn't great, but Merkel is the cancer. Getting her the fuck out and replaced with someone who isn't quite as willing to bend over to the kike agenda would be a fucking start but people won't rebel against her until shit gets real. If we don't see any serious happenings, the whining and bitching towards her will come too late. I fear it may already be too late

Its funny how I hardly ever cared about the country and wanted to migrate to Switzerland ever since I was 10, yet ever since this crisis started I dont even consider to leave anymore and try to actively turn people to be more nationalistic.

>They have a backwards program from a hundred years ago
I agree. We need a program from a 150 years ago.

>antisocial and libertardian fiscally
Unfortunately not.
Also, get fucked, you welfare nigger.

>their leadership is full of racists
good.

> they're basically a one topic party and after the refugee stuff simmered down they failed with their new anti muslim topic of choice.
Really? At least they got some publicity stunts going with their anti-islam stance. I understand that they can't openly support the complete removal of Islam at that point, but I think that's exactly what Gauland wants.

>Immigrants tend to be more conservative than the native population

Based immigrants out working to increase support for AfD openly and widely.

We've already seen that the SJW left will toss everything they believe in aside to make sure they can virtue signal their support for non whites.

I'm pretty sure the same logic would apply here.

Hey retard. Making a post that says red pill me is fucking stupid and against the rules. Kill yourself swiftly, worthless dumpster whore.

Of course you can and then you will be treated as the dumb and disgusting anti intellectual racist scum you are. You're just afraid of that. So you mumble about muh race on a Taiwanese carpet trading forum and vote wanna be Hitlers.

Nice legs 2bh

This famalam. I came to Germany years ago and was proud to call it home. Now I get to see all my future and children's safety get thrown out of the window.
Being a Bong, I get to say outlandish shit that most Germans can't. I openly support nationalism and redpill everyone about globalism. I can't actively demonstrate, I don't want to jepoardize my family's safety, but I am voting AFD, I go around removing antifa posters and replace them with anti-merkel propaganda. It's the best I can do, sorry fellow German dudes, I wish I could do more.

And as a reminder to the condition Cuckmania is in: THIS guy was and is probably the most right-wing prominent author in Germany. Who got his career destroyed, was assaulted in the street and almost got his books shreddered at a happening. Now he writes for a borderline Natsoc publisher.

You want a brainless authoritarian society back? Wait, of course you do, because you're retarded and too dumb to enjoy your freedoms.

Jesus Christ, if you are about to insult the intellectual capacities of a individual, don't smear turd in post form just like that, Mehmet.

He's a moron with a lisp and a hardon for many things. He authored books about cats ffs.

I don't think they will. I bet this UK referendum thing scared all the continentals Europeans into digging in with the EU and avoiding that scary nationalism thing.

Sounds like Trump, Farage, Orban, and any other normal politician

Depends.
I've had different reactions. Most of them were kind of in the middle. They said, they probably wouldn't vote for them right now, but would change their opinion when things get worse or they professionalize more.

i want her to sit on my face!

Yes. They are basically the "get some common sense into politics again" and are branded
>racists
They are not
>homophobes
Their anti Islam policy makes them the most pro homo party in Germany
>xenophobes
Again no, they just want controlled immigration

I could go on and on but its basically trump.

Weidel is also a lesbian which adopted a child.

>You want a brainless authoritarian society back? Wait, of course you do, because you're retarded and too dumb to enjoy your freedoms.

Gründerzeit was one of the most liberal times we have had in Germany. That's why it called like that: tons of companies got founded that still make up a good portion of our GDP as of today.
And it wasn't brainless either. Architecture and literature, music and painting were blossoming. It was the pinnacle of Germany's history.
And what kind of "freedoms" do we enjoy today? We are free do feed the whole world with our Gutmenschentum and lecture them how much better we are, but that's about it.

They have blatant racists and xenophobes in their midst and leadership (Hoecke, Gauland), a literal Antisemite in I dunno which state parliament and a condoning leadership who are maybe not outright racist publically yet support the racists however way tgey can.

Plus they chummed up to Pegida who are basically xenophobes and racist dumbfucks. You're either mentally challenged or suffering from myopia.

Then there's this.

She is ? Didn't know that.

I was on one of their anti gender mainstreaming meeting where two homos talked about how fucked up that shit is.

Funny thing was a little protest group in front of the building protesting against homophobia. Kek.

fug

The government wants controlled immigration, pretty much all the parties want that with maybe the communist radical wings as an exception but who cares about them anyway.

They constantly distance themselves from pegida though. Can't change it if höcke seeks contact with them.

The thing with geodon will be solved soon I hope. It does damage their image right now which is bad.

how i feel about ukip

Not for the general populace. Your nostalgia is misplaced. We've never had it better than today and since post world war 2.

just kek. all you doom mongerers are going to feel like retards in a few years time.

Yeah. I can't judge her abilities really, but she seems relatively rational considering her background in company counseling. I reall didn't like her solo attempt with the Central Council of Muslims - the party looked bad due to it. And while she makes a good addition to the libertarian wing, I don't think she would be good as the head of the campaign. It's one thing to accept lesbians with adopted children in your party, but another to make them your politicial icon.

The anti-gender nonsense is pretty much what she named as the unifying component with the homosexuals. Was the other person at the meeting David Berger?

germany is less free now than it was under the nazis. you've just replaced nationalism with cuckoldry.

Their image was shit since Lucke. And they could outright disown Hoecke. It's not his contact with Pegida alone, it's mainly his racist bullshittery and wanna be Hitler pathos.

They won't get rid of him though because without the racists' votes they would be even more useless and insignificant than they already are.

No. Mirko welsch and Alexander tsirpas or something.

Are you serious? Obviously you fell on your head as a kid more than a few times.

>muh waycism

kill yourself, slowly and painfully.

go and deny the holocaust, see where you end up.

They probably won't be your friends anymore, if you speak positively at all. Safer to test the other person's general power level first and only talk with no normies around.

Its like you want Germany to remain cucked

probably a roach or some other kind of invader

It's a Sören Ahmed Guevara the second.

Likely with a fine as long as someone actually bothers to sue for it. Fun fact for you: It's not the denying which is the crux, it's you willingly in the face of a wealth of evidence shitting on the dignity of millions of people and trying to glorify mass murderers and all which stands against our democracy which is the bad and relevant part.

You're full of shit.

It's always about the thing that is least shit

>Your nostalgia is misplaced. We've never had it better than today and since post world war 2.

Of course. But that's rather because of technological and medical advances we've made in this time. The political decisions in the last 30 years or so have nothing to do with it.
The 19th century was "das Jahrhundert des Bürgertums". Even the lower class got lifted out of misery in the 19th century. At around 1800 they couldn't read or write, lived poorly and died early. At the end of the 19th century they had bit by bit gained democratic control, they forced Bismarck to open the Allgemeine Krankenversicherung, etc. pp., they got education and better working conditions by unionising.
It's an unfortunate irony of history that everybody - especially the left - shittalks this period and therefore denies their own successes.

I can't even imagine what they could have achieved if they had the technology that we have today. Germany today is a cultural desert without any noteworthy scientific or technological innovations. We just manage to drag ourselves along, and we're not even particularly good at that.

you'll end up in prison, mr walking cuck stereotype. go back to r*ddit, you have no freedom of speech and neither do we. not to mention the cucked politically correct social environment - having lived in eastern europe i can safely say that the west allows absolutely NO dissent from the agenda of cuckoldry, absolutely NO plurality of opinion is allowed. you call that "freedom" because you're a cuck, or an immigrant.

>all which stands against our democracy
you mean like parties teaming up against afd, or front nationale, or ukip? the left hates democracy.

The problem with people like him is that if you are so far to the left that only Lenin is next to you, you might actually mistake the current situation with real democracy where the right things have finally won. :^)

they won`t win since the people here have enough money thanks to the eu...

you can hope for the german bank to go bankrupt...that would fuck our people up

>Their image was shit since Lucke.
Lucke was retroactively called the voice of reason in the party and never accused of racism again as soon as he left the party, when before he was literally Hitler. Funny how that works.

SHE WILL NEVER BE MY SMUG GF REEEEEEEEEEE