Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum...

Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.

You talkin' to me Elliot?

>he sat and drove everywhere

wat?

Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not

Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads

Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.

biopic when?!
dose whitebois eric and dylan got their own documentaries and crap, what about may homie elliot ovah hear?!

be honest, do you identify more as Gosling in Drive or as DeNiro in Taxi Driver?

Now I see this clearly. My whole life is pointed in one direction. There never has been a choice for me.

>I suffered a life of sexual starvation and unfulfilled desires.
>I want to have sex with them, and make them feel good, but they would be disgusted at the prospect.
>I concluded that women are flawed.
Goddamn. I often cringe but at the same time empathize so much with Elliot. He knows how to put into words the Kafkaesque struggles of modern man like none else. Literally one of the philosophers of our time.

DeNiro, we all want to change something that puts us on the chart of that special someone we want and be meaningful.

Gosling was just a quiet loner who works as a getaway driver and has to clean up the shit started by his significant other's husband

How come a guy with Big Black Bimmer could not get laid?

He was too pure for this world dubs man

>abloo-bloo its everyone elses fault i'm not getting laid not mine

if you symphatize with this guy in any way end your own lives

bruh I'm not one of those faggots that say that free will doesn't exist, but maybe, just maybe, it's not entirely unplausible that outside forces are affecting your life?

>can't get laid
>get angry
>kill a bunch of people instead of just hiring a hooker
Top lel

Atleast he did something. Most people here just post about it in feels threads

how about trying to scrutinize yourself and your own personality instead of shooting other people

nah too much work buddy

>not wanting to take em down with you

He didnt get a high score though

The ironic thing would be if one of the girls he killed would actually be willing to sleep with him had they met under different circumstances

He should have planned a bit better but the coppers were on his butt though

/r9k/ once made a fake Tinder accout with Elliot's pics and got lots of matches.

Most of them were inspired by his BMW.

Women are fucking vile.

What does this have to do with television and film? I hate this shitty board

>What does this have to do with television and film? I hate this shitty board

Pleb as fuck if you can't recognize the quotes.

If he actually dropped the psycho act and published that stuff he could actually sell books, he's narcissistic as fuck but under a pseudonym it'd look like an almost American Psycho parody of losers.

elliot rodger was a false flag organized by the ZOG

he didn't look too bad, his problem was being a narcissistic psychopath

The problem was competition, being a funny looking manlet in upper class commiefornia is a sentence unless you've got 10/10 social skills.
You're constantly put against 10/10 Hemsworth types, surfers, geniuses and the likes.
And as you said he was a narcissist so he wouldn't settle for average girls.

tfw he was legit quite handsome with a nice car and a bright future

tfw all he had to do was play vidya and grow up some more and gain confidence

why'd you do it elliot