Was it autism?

Was it autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

tampabay.com/sports/jones-jameis-winstons-pep-talk-to-kids-sends-wrong-message-wvideo/2314204
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's called monkey brains

why the fuck do niggers act like this

Can we finally agree this overrated nigger is a bust?

>Blaming this on his race
look at DJax in the back lmao, this is not cool to black people either

Jesus fucking Christ, what’s up with the racism?

enough racism guys. it hurts jesus. negroids are people too

this dude is a complete retard

Take your whining to r/eddit

wow, black qbs are SO cool!

dude is a shitbag i can give you a list of the dumb shit he's done. I mean he did rape a girl then paid her off

No, he's just showing how he's going to eat his crab legs for dinner when he gets home.

> If you get us this win, this is how I'll treat yo dicks

It's not racism, Jameis is legitimately retarded. Cam/Wilson/a multitude of other black QBs don't do shit like this

tampabay.com/sports/jones-jameis-winstons-pep-talk-to-kids-sends-wrong-message-wvideo/2314204

>"All my young boys, stand up. The ladies, sit down,
>But all my boys, stand up. We strong, right? We strong! We strong, right?
>All my boys, tell me one time: I can do anything I put my mind to.
>Now a lot of boys aren't supposed to be soft-spoken. You know what I'm saying? One day y'all are going to have a very deep voice like this (in deep voice). One day, you'll have a very, very deep voice.
>But the ladies, they're supposed to be silent, polite, gentle. My men, my men (are) supposed to be strong. I want y'all to tell me what the third rule of life is: I can do anything I put my mind to. Scream it!"

DAE hate ignorant sexist jameis?

the most cringeworthy pre-game hype speech of all time. Most pre-game speeches are cringey to a degree, this took it to a whole new level.

What is he even suppose to be doing?

>all these wh*toids

they are americans, what do u expect?

>Every other QB does some faggy, dramatic pre-game speech like they're trying to imitate Remember the Titans or some shit
>Jameis just crab legs it up like a fool
Absolutely based tbqh

holy hell that's cringe. how can you be a professional athlete and maintain these autism levels

He's telling his team they're "hungry" and "about to eat a W"

"Hungry" refers to the fact they haven't had a good win and are playing with passion.

"To eat" means to obtain

"W" means a win.

Jesus christ white people.

an autist would be too afraid to act like that around other people

>cam doesnt do shit like this
*steals your computer*
*celebrates touchdown for 5 minutes*