ESPN says we should no lomger call Owners "owners"

Turned on Sportscenter to see what is going on in sports and these two hosts are talking about how the term owner is racist and it should be changed. The black lady also said owners are modern day slave owners.

WOKE as fuck

Preach, Sister.

since when did the slave owners pay their slaves millions to play games with a ball

The nigger bitch is back at work? I'm sure that is just great for the ratings.

They DO realize "Owner" refers to the equity of the fucking entity, right? Or am I still in the timeline where people thought the Chinese phrase "Nii-ge" is racist?

>watching espn

Sorry it's not 2003

>slave owners
>guy gets paid millions to play a children's game
How do I get enslaved?

If you're black and you have a white boss you're literally a slave. Stay woke my brothers, on Yakub

>stay woke

An actual adult is wearing this

she's doing the work of the black goddess Isis

Post proof. I bet you're making this up to rile up /spol/

It's obviously not true

Man, slaves must have it good, getting paid millions of dollars. Where do I sign up? I'll pick cotton 16 hours a day for NFL wages.

I would get whipped, pick cotton, and get called a nigger all day for NFL wages.

No, they don't.

Post a video or fuck off OP

>Rich owners refuse to hire anymore African-Americans because they do not want to be associated with racism as they are owners of their businesses and they refuse to degrade the African-American populace into the demeaning past by making them their "slaves"
>'I will never hire a black man nor will I stand, as an owner, to hire a black man ever again,' one owner declared. 'Ownership is racism, and therefore, I refuse to own a black man and throw this country back to the days of yore. From this day forward, the NBA will no longer employ African Americans. It is demeaning, it is disgusting.'
>Unemployment rates spike like one percent all across the States among black communities because everyone now wants to be progressive and forward-thinking. Telling the African-American community that they will never demean them ever again by employing them.

It's coming, son.

>turned on sports center

It's people like you who are to blame for still giving them money in your cable subscription.

I rather /spol/ be posting than speddit

What would you theoretically even call them then?

It's time to lynch these uppity niggers

>mfw she snackbars on air

Majority Share Holders?

>owners are modern day slave owners.
I don't remember slaves having salaries, let alone 7 figure salaries.

>own business
>have employees
>they are your slaves

>people think espn is hemorrhaging subscribers due to cord cutters
>they don't realize people are ditching cable because espn is no longer worth paying for

used to be comfy as fuck having sportscenter on in the background as i did stuff around the house, now it's literally "FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" 24/7

>espn

my boo can do no wrong...

me queen got a big fat citty cat

How did she not drown there?

watch your whore mouth...blacks can swim you racist piece of shit

Crackers

the op may not be real, but this is

You are already a slave

(OCCUPY WALL STREET INTENSIFIES)

That wasnt sc6 but i think draymond green unironically said that

Lol white people are mad cuz they speakin truths

>college football ratings up this year
>local baseball game ratings up despite being on channels that require more than basic cable subscriptions over the last few years overall
>b-but my cord cutting it's inevitable theres nothing we can do about it
>fuck drumpf and fuck white people

gross

would love to take an aluminum bat to this monkeys head

woke yas slay queen

Turn California into a black communist state. Build a wall around it.

So what should we call them? "people who have bought up all the shares so make the key decisions"?

Just a long winded way of saying owner isn't it

Uncle Tom ass nigga y'all never played the game

>Be Jameme Hill
>Be no talent hack writer
>Somehow become no talent hack TV host
>benefit from affirmative action by being a black woman who stays employed while being terrible
>do nothing but complain about racism despite benefiting from AA more than anybody

We can't have them nigras run the plantation

I remember a MTV video saying all the things evil white males do and one of them was saying that they are woke.

And now I see that blacks wear it unironically. I didn't understood at the time why that would be bad.
It is bad because it is cultural appropiation?

MTV and BET basically encouraged a generation of young niggers to be "gangster" because it was "cool"

I woke up like 20 minutes ago

True. We should call them idiots.
t. Colts fan

Massa

any minute now I’m sure slaves will escape the plantation and never play sports again. probably open community centers to teach niglets the alphabet any second now

Communists don't believe in personal property