Celtics @ Hawks game-thread

Lets get it Celties

celtics!

Who /24-7/ here?

>Bombston

>tfw hawks fan
Go celtics

I think that the Boston Celtics will win tonight's game of basketball.

hawks should be better desu, schroder, collins and prince are all legit

Baynes is a big guy.

>jaylen brown is turning out to be a stud

so this is the power of the hawks

Hawks have some cute black cheerleaders

No one cared who I was till I came off the bench

Jaylen serious needs to fix his fouling

>he subbed out Tatum for Smart early again

Baynes?

topkek

Marcus Smart is so fucking bad, why is he allowed to even touch the ball on offense

More importantly, why is he allowed to take up so many of Tatum's fucking minutes, Brad.

>Nader is on the fucking court
Brad WHY

pls, he's become a decent 3 point threat.

>28%
umm

>tires as a prize at a stadium

How practical. I like it

>pls, he's become a decent 3 point threat.

>this fucking line on the court
Brad takes this shit too far sometimes, good god.

alright fucking stop brad before we're down 30

>the hawks are literally so terrible that we're still not down by 50 despite Brad playing this absolutely wretched line

John Collins is trash, why do Cawks fans hype him up

Horford is the MVP of this team so far. The guy is hitting 3s at an unbelievable rate while doing all the little things.

Is Brad taunting the league with this lineup?

While although I agree with him being the MVP so far, let's not use the "doing all the little things" explanation. Literally lose IQ points whenever I hear this.

Horford & Irving work together well.

Ingram is better and has a higher ceiling.

HIS NAME WAS DOUGLAS RICKS

Ingram is statiscally worse and based on the eyetest he's worse.

Brad for the love of GOD stop with this line shit, take Nader OFF he is a literal washbucket.

Jaylen's looking way better than Ingram

Ingram has a better defensive rating than Brown. Ingram has the tools to be a great defensive player with his length and ability to guard wings. Ingram can actually create his own shot. He doesn't need to be spoonfed 3s by Kyrie. Ingram is younger and will be getting stronger each year.

>muh ceiling

Quit living in a fantasy bruh

Jaylen Brown is 8th in the league in defensive rating you liar. You really don't know what you're talking about.

Oh, and Ingram is a better passer than Brown. Brown rarely passes because he has a less demanding role than Ingram. Ingram is asked to do more on a team with less talent.

People like using the ceiling and potential argument because they don't wanna admit the player sucks right now are daydreaming about them reaching some sort of superstar status

Half the Boston team is in the top ten in defensive rating because they have yet to face a team with a cohesive offense. Best offensive team they've faced this year is the Thunder and they are not cohesive at all.

Is Brad experimenting with shit lineups because it's the Hawks?

Bro forget about Brown you can make the argument that Tatum is better than Ingram

They literally held the Magic who were averaging 110 points a game to 88 points. And nice job moving the goalposts faggot.

Nigga wtf are you on about? The Celtics have beaten OKC and the Spurs

Tatum stop doing that you're going to snap an ankle getting bodied by 3 guys.

No, he's been doing it since the start of the season. He does it for the first 15-20 games or so, then starts to settle on more concrete rotations.

Just gotta live with it.

A. Jaylen can't create his own shot. He either settles for 3 or rushes to the basket
B. Jaylen never passes the ball.
C. Ingram has been playing awesome defense since game 3 on. You're going off outdated stats
D. Jaylen doesn't have to worry about generating points in crunch time because he has Kyrie

Tatum is the actual future all-star on the Celtics. Jaylen is just another Tony Allen.

BODIED

Tatum just fucking ruined him.

Celtics haven't played the spurs dumbass

So you mean literally Lakers fans who talk about Lonzo and Ingram? lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Um, yes they have.

(You)

Uh no they haven't retard

I knew this game was gonna be close.
Freakin back to backs

Ummmm sorry sweetie they have :)

Hawks are on a back to back too though. And unlike the Celties they weren't blowing the fuck out of their team in the 4th. I blame it on Brad's meme lineups

Uhhh watch your tone and no they haven't

>Magic
>is this nigger serious

Magic shoot 3s out of their mind for 6 games and all of the sudden they have a great offense? WTF? They are a total outlier and probably won't even make the playoffs in the shitty least.

The Spurs without Kawhi who is far and away their best offensive player

The Thunder who aped it up in the second half because they're a team full of chuckers without an identity.

The Lakers had to face Blazers, Clippers, Raptors, Wizards, Pelicans

Each of these teams have at least two elite scorers on their teams. Lakers Strength of Schedule is off the charts and the best defender by far on the Lakers helping everybody else out is Ingram.

It would take you but 2 seconds to search the internet to see that they have, friend.

Your IQ must be in the single digits.

Pre season doesn't count

Celtbros do you think G can play in a wheelchair for us?

The guy is trying to say that the Celtics haven't faced the REAL Spurs because the Spurs are a mediocre team without Kawhi.

>booing Horford

no class desu

>finally watch the game
>Celtics this close

Bruh what happened?

Holy fug Kyrie tonight`

Brad is pulling lineups out of his ass breh

Gonna get some Chinese food at half time brehs

Because we had to watch Terry-Smart-Nader-Semi-Theiss for the end of the 1st + half the 2nd

Brad going with the least amount of offense possible.

I
Love
Tatum

Get some spicy bourbon my man

>tips it out of bounds
dumb rook

Tatum block called a jump ball lmao

SHit me too senpai there's one right around the corner from me, what you getting?

clear example of a rookie mistake

>parlay on Celtics and GSW tonight
Give it to me straight, lads

Sweet n Sour chicken with Lo Mein and some eggrolls

TRozzie

Bet

I better not get the shits

pretty balanced game, i thought the hawks were going to be ass but they seem inspired after beating the cavs

Sharps were hitting Hawks +8 hard

I got it at 8.5

It also doesn't help that Nader played 5 minutes and 14 seconds longer than he should have.

Any news on the 8 million injury exception yet?

meant for

Danny wants to save it, which is smart. After the Trade Deadline there will be a big market to use it on.

>doowayne dedmon has 13 points
this is literally all brad's fault for putting in such a meme lineup for so long

i honestly still don't understand what brad sees in him

simon says this woman wants to get BLEACHED

>open stream
>see this
explain america

That guy was a freakin jerk, I thought it was gonna be a nice game of simon says but he kept accusing people of cheating and telling people to pretty much GTFO if they lose and humiliating everyone

I'm not sure he does see anything. I think he's trying to see if they have anything in him or not. And I don't think they do.

>Nader was one of the 6 picks that Danny made 2 years ago
>along with Ben Bentil (gone), >Demetrius Jackson (gone), Yabusele and Zizic (gone)
JUST
Thankfully Jaylen makes up for that draft.

why don't you go watch soccer fag

DJax was a good bench point guard

Yabusele was a waste of a pick

>demetrius
The memeist of memes
I'll miss watching him being a memer in the summer league.

And I'm not sold that Yabusele is a bust just yet. He was badly injured and sidelined for a while, and now he's barely getting playtime, so he hasn't really had a chance to show himself yet.

Schroeder being wasted on this Hawks team.

Semi is what I thought Yabusele would be desu

Can the Cawks do it?

It's already the 3rd Q, where's our double digit lead?

You would fucking figure by now that Marcus would just learn to stop fucking taking 3s and become a better driver to the paint kind of PG.

Jesus everytime he chucks a 3 i wanna kms

Good lord they aren't missing anything