Where/how can I unironically get a pure virgin girlfriend that's never has sex before?

Where/how can I unironically get a pure virgin girlfriend that's never has sex before?

Probably in Japan.

This, or an Arab country.
Maybe Tunisia now that they let Muslim women marry non-Muslims.

kindergarten that has no muslims in 20 km radius

Primary school.

Christian organizations for youth is your best bet.

I don't believe you.

This. Just don't expect them to be pretty.

Are you asking because you believe the whole virgin girlfriend thing, or are you also a virgin, and nervous about potentially having a partner with more expereince?

Your local primary school.

is Marja still a virgin?

Most Christians have sex at a young age and simply get married just to have sex. They're more sexually depraved than the average person

A little bit of both

I just hate women who have had sex cause I imagine they are the same type of women who would have rejected me when I was younger and only want me now that they're older and want to settle down

I'm a 25 year old Christian I've never had a gf or been on a date in my life

the leb isn't likely a virgin

Unironically go to Church or something.
Otherwise go to (East) Asia

Damn. All my Christian friends in high school got tons of ass, mostly by meeting people through youth group. Most are married now.

definitely not here lol
I know one from america, atheist and 25
it's like a shiny pokemon

Life is so fucking unfair

Unironically, Muslim girls.

Not happening past 16

>tfw 26 year old virgin.

27 for me, m8.

What's your issue? Social sperg or actual physical problem like limp dick?

I can't function socially, I can't hold conversations at all, don't know how to talk like a regular person about shit. People think I'm weird if they talk to me. Leads to being a shut in, which obviously means never actually meeting women.

Not in your country for sure

>Japan.

>Social sperg
This. It's sucks.

I just don't go out much or have a circle of friends. Small talk and flirtation doesn't come naturally to me

I'm also sorta ugly and have manboobs but I'm not even fat, it sucks

>or are you also a virgin, and nervous about potentially having a partner with more expereince?

This is definitely a factor for my continued virginity at 28, although it's not like I am pulling chicks I did have a very real opportunity once, she was all over me but I basically dodged it.

You know it's honestly fine up to like 20-22, but after that it's not worth it. Doesn't matter if she loves you, her first reaction to finding out will be "Are you serious?" and an instant loss in your masculinity. It will be so horrendously embarrassing to the point where you will never be able to get past it mentally.

>I'm also sorta ugly and have manboobs but I'm not even fat, it sucks

Pointy gyno tits? If so, that fucking blows. You'll need surgery for that if the underlying tissue is solid.

Yeah I know

Kinda scared of surgery plus it's expensive. I keep telling myself there's no point cause it's not like a girl will ever see me naked anyway

Maybe if I get a serious gf one day it might be worth the surgery

Korean dick is too small to even reach the hymen anyway

Honestly can't see any girl ever been interested in me.

I am 30 years old non-Believer I've never had a gf or been on a date in my life.

This will be me in 4 years. Not looking forward to it.

Virgin Pride World Wide!

It's okay. You will deal with it. I no longer even feel attracted to women and I have less spontaneous erections. I remember when I was 21 and I would enter the Uni full of hot chicks. I was walking with a bonner all the time. It's just a memory now.

I am 28 and I fucked one girl multiple times.

I still feel like a virgin.

More importantly, I found sex disappointing - I was putting into whole process way more than I received myself.

I feel a failure though, and let my parents down.

>I fucked one girl multiple times
>multiple times
you have strayed from the path of self-discovery... your soul shall never find peace.... you will forever lust for more puss. Begone, Polak
Like you see it's a global phenomenon, not restricted to the developed countries. Your best chance now is to have surgery to fix your man boobs and your face. Or you could accept Islam and try your luck in remote places, such a Tajikistan.

I'm not a psychologist, but I find it more likely that it happens due to your attitude of accepting yourself as a failure, instead of your age. You are only 30 and on the other hand, erection is highly dependent on the mood. You can get a boner after feeling successful or angry, but I don't think your dick will ever stand up if you're sad.

Cheer up, there's one out there for you. Seriously take a look around you next time you're out and see how many fat, ugly men are out there with wedding rings and kids.