Why is America so conservative compared to Europe even though America is barely white?

Why is America so conservative compared to Europe even though America is barely white?

Blacks and Mexicans are conservative and christian.

>$25

Americans didn't lose all their fighting men in the wars

>60 million
citation nigger

Where exactly does the multi-million number of Native Americans come from, what source ever puts their population that high?

Because every day there are 100 legitimate existential crises to manage, and then you come home and there's another maplepost.

this.

We have lots more non whites

Liberty and self-reliance are in our history and geography. We come from an untamed land that has no historical nobility.

So does Canada -.-

>$25 bill
>flag
pretty much what i expected

He also helped Madison kick the fuck out of you faggots in 1812 you shitskin chink
>t. mao zedong

There is no demoniation that comes in $25.

>60 million

Who the fuck made this? It wasn't even Jackson who removed the most Indians, it was his successor Van Buren who actually executed the decisions made by Jackson

Andrew Jackson being on a dollar bill is actually an insult to his memory, he was against central bankers.

Just like Benjamin Franklin was, it's a twisted "Fuck you" to their memories by keeping them on a federal promissory note.

It's the Jews laughing at you and you should probably demand and be happy that he's removed so that his spirit, his views and memory can rest in peace.

>not having a $9 bill

>25$ bill

>even though America is barely white
Wait what?

Freedom

Underrated post

>60 gorillion
>$25
>canadian flag

10/10 made me reply. Why can't more Canadians make better shitposts like you, OP? It's usually gay "I'm with Her" shilling.

Southern Strategy.

I wish I had a lot of $25 dollar bills

America was founded by exiled religious fanatics. Do you really have to ask yourself why it was conservative for so long? Puritans, Quakers, Mormons and other fringe religious groups moved en masse to the USA to avoid the persecution of the Catholic or Protestant churches as well as Islam and other groups.

Mormonism began in the states, clown.

Where do you think Mormonism started?

I need to know, being one myself.

no one killed natives you faggot.
they died from sickness that people had no idea existed and they out-bred themselves

That's a great question if you ever happen across a group of Mormon missionaries. Seriously. Interesting discussions.

But it's always nice, whatever the differences may be, to hold hands and say a quick prayer together in the name of God and then trot off on our merry ways.

>wow he killed millions of our enemies how dare you want him on our money