12/01 - The Ultimate Fighter 26: Finale
12/01 - Bellator 189: Budd vs Blencowe 2
12/02 - UFC 218: Holloway vs. Edgar

News:
>The MMA Hour Live - November, 6, 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=q4H1lD5wgXc

>Joe Rogan Experience - UFC 217 Recap w/ Brendan Schaub
youtube.com/watch?v=MkRuJVq-9C4

>Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for Georges St-Pierre and UFC 217's other winning fighters?
mmajunkie.com/2017/11/sean-shelby-shoes-whats-next-for-georges-st-pierre-ufc-217-winning-fighters

>Artem Lobov on Andre Fili loss: ‘It’s only fair that I get cut’
mmafighting.com/2017/11/6/16602168/artem-lobov-on-andre-fili-loss-its-only-fair-that-i-get-cut

>T.J. Dillashaw shuts down Cody Garbrandt’s requests: ‘He doesn’t deserve a rematch’
mmafighting.com/2017/11/5/16608640/t-j-dillashaw-shuts-down-cody-garbrandts-requests-he-doesnt-deserve-a-rematch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IWb0oDcY6uk
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GSP IS THE GOAT

youtu.be/IWb0oDcY6uk

Cody is the lowest IQ fighter alive

>cover head
>try not to tap to strikes
>tap a lot

>neck tattoos
well yeah

What is the IQ of your favorite fighter?

For me, its wonderboy at a solid 135

Start the UFC picks, Calendar.

Bisping at 110

it's good to have you back notepad

Genius level cruz. He created his own unique fighting style and it worked. Taught himself the fancy footwork and movement. It's really impressive

Why don’t they have iq classes like they have weight classes
>tfw cutting iq to get a fight with oliveira

GSP at 122

>Why should a fighter be penalised for actually fighting the old champion? Why is an interim title defence valid as long as the old champ is stripped? If Barao had actually fought Cruz and won in 2014, would you have reset his defence count? Probably not, it wouldn't make any sense.
It's all in the term "interim." I look at it like a contingency: the current champion is out for whatever the reason, so we need to have somebody else who can be the champion in case they never come back, or are out long enough to be stripped like Cruz. However, if they DO come back, then the "interim" champ is essentially just the top contender.

You can't add defenses from one title to another. Interim title defenses to actual title defenses. However, the exception that you outlined in the previous thread seems to make sense: if the current champ never comes back and the belt is unified, then he may as well have been out of the picture to begin with when the interim belt was instated.

reminder that masvidal is a fake cuban who emphasizes cubanisms in a disingenuous manner
"Joel" my ass

how do you tap to strikes from a smaller karate fighter when you're an undefeated mma fighter and 87-3 with no stoppage losses muay thai world champion?

his corner talks to him in spanish at the very least

Why would anyone want to see Conor vs GSP? GSP would molest him all over the Octagon

>However, if they DO come back, then the "interim" champ is essentially just the top contender.

I think the whole interim champ thing is bullshit 90% of the time because it's caused by some scared faggot who wants to keep the belt but not fight top contenders. consequently I hold interim champs as co #1s till the interim title is unified, regardless of whether the "champ" returns.

>fake cuban
>grew up a miami street fighter
eh gotta give him a pass

Fight iq is not the same as what you'd get in an iq test. Fight iq is a misnomer anyway. It's more like the ability to notice patterns and to bait.

Like when edson noticed dariush's jab takedown twice and threw up a knee before the takedown even came the third time. Noticing shit like that in that in a firefight, that's fight iq

We are leaving the wmma age of boxing and entering the age of karate

Go hangout where he grew up see how fake it is lol

That would literally be the biggest PPV other all time

Are you the fucker that made the youtube video breakdown of that or did you watch the video too?

100% natty

GSP is a god.

This shit is a riot. I hope TJ sees it and thinks it's for real, even if only for a moment

It means you were a mistake, but don't worry about it kiddo.

natty paulo

>having a kid exactly one year after getting married is a "mistake"

Dude, cmon lol

looks like a slide from ufc3

hey may be god emperor but he's not the true kwisatz haderach... only Duncan idaho can be reborn

I bet you wish you could have kids with your boyfriend

Not at all what his comment implies. What about, "oh shit we're pregnant, time to get married!"

he was raised in little havana

ask coral about little havana

he's not fake like """""""""irish""""""" people from boston

lol im 305 too and live in a more ghetto area than his old hood. there were literally two fatal shootings last week here.
fact is he only started this whole cuban schtick recently and he never said the J shit before

he's a real street fighter and tough dude. but he's a fake cuban.

listen to his spanish a couple years ago, it was atrocious. he's been learning it cuz he's a self-conscious phony.

It's nice to know USADA really does there job

>mfw when Duncan Idaho was actually just the main character all along

Is it possible to look like that naturally?

100% natural trenbologna

>What about, "oh shit we're pregnant, time to get married!"

And how long after that are they actually married?

Unironically no

he went to school in westchester and only one of his parents is cuban and he's never been to cuba. he's not cuban. he only recently started adopting cuban mannerisms and repping the cuban flag, what a joke.

I have a kid bud lol

So he said they were married at 21, and had children at 22. Does he mean first child was born at 22? Because then a timeline is at least possible where pregnancy is detected and they marry in time so that he isn't born a bastard.

who wins Artem Lobov vs CM Punk

Who's the main character in the UFC? Who's the antagonist?

It's possible, it's just not likely. Even a really rushed wedding usually takes a few months. And yeah I think he meant himself, the first child, was born then.

tricked u dad haha its me your kid

Main character is McGregor
Antagonist is GSP

Paulo will be considered the GOAT of all time starting next year

Screencap this

Draw double heem

he needs to drop that slag and get with ellie

Paulo Costa

I've actually read all the books. He's basically in every book over and over again. I kind of figured it out by heretics of dune what he was. He kept coming back with more and more memories and new powers. It was a cool thing.

The recent sequels are actually based off herberts notes and unfinished books. brettty goood

Ah well, either way, no need in destroying his entire identity over this.

At least his last name isn't Snow.

Has there ever been a double Heem in a UFC fight?

hahaha

Conor McGregor unironically ruined the UFC in the long run

For sure youd kick masvidals ass mr hood /heem/ poster

Probably not even his daughter anyway

It's the same shit that went on with Cain, Ferguson, etc. etc. I'm sure they're under a lot of pressure from the UFC

Who believe joe rogan is actually irish?
I think he is a serb or armenian.
something like that.

not cool, it's fucking way past your bed time

main character is Sage
Antagonist is Tyron

This

I see yu soohn... Boi

Either way he's white.
Back to Sup Forums with you.

You okay?

How do you get the bone density of joe rogan?

Dude could get hit by a bus and be fine

>antagonist is Mr. Woodley

lol idiots

gray maynard vs rob emerson both got heemed by the same slam.

hughes vs newton kind of, one was heemed and one was out from a sub.

native american

Jorge is just a middle class kid who likes fighting, why do people pretend everywhere is the hood

He's an astral traveler

yes, I should have said that. Mr Woodley

I didn't talk about white.. I'm not american.
You can go back to pol yourself.

lol way to miss the point. ofc masvidal would kill me, that doesn't change the fact that he's a fake cuban.

Write another poem turby
Dance for me boy

this is the scat spammer

Say it to his face gangsta. Shouldnt be a problem since your from the hood

I personally would beat the living shit out of a cupcake like masvidal

more like an asstrail traveler

he's half irish, half italian. plus there is a fairly common phenotype in the british isles that is swarthy. russel brand, colin farrell, john oliver, etc. and the romans described the britons in antiquity as being swarthy.

Ronaldo Souza

lol you like those eh?

u mad?

Masvidal is just corny like El Cucuy, a dangerous dude but still corny. Tony wants to be a bad guy from an anime and Masvidal wants to be Tony Montanna.

Same desu, he just lost to wonderboy whose like a shitter version of me

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8

same here. i'm 6'8 250 lbs. I play basketball and I hate steph curry

>All these newfags that never witnessed years of prime Silva

Yes before synthetic testosterone was invented body builders were that size or bigger.

if this was spammed instead of poop/dicks it'd be an upgrade

He is of one-quarter Irish and three-quarters Italian descent. If he's irish i'm greek