British youth protesting the Brexit with smoke bombs

>British youth protesting the Brexit with smoke bombs

Is this really a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/Stengunplans.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bet a lot of these stupid mother fuckers didn't even vote, now they're complaining about the result.

"THAT'LL SHOW THEM!"

Remainers are hilarious.

Remember, 70% didnt vote, so it's mean eu shills are a minority. And you know how is it considered when a minority try to force their ideology ? Terrorism, they are eu terrorists

I'm a Manc and have just come back from London, everybody I spoke to who was pro-remain seems to have actually started to get used to the idea of us leaving and are excited, these protesting cunts need to grow up

It's fantastic. Honestly, who looks at a bunch of long haired youths stamping and screeching, lighting off smoke bombs and thinks to themselves, "huh, maybe they have a point".

Where do British people buy smoke grenades?

turn out was 76%

Aren't these the same hippies that believe smoke causes global warming?

I mean, it's not going to change anything

>"British"

i don't bloody think sharia allows it

The kids are never to blame, its not their fault they didnt vote, its the fault of the old white people who did.

>They still mad they lost

I don't think my sides are ever going to recover from these past few weeks

if you want to double down on unstable rhetoric

Internet same place where we buy guns.

he means in the yoof demographix

smoke grenades are dangerous weapons in bongistan. they should be binned

The Commies are literally gassing themselves!

Hunting stores, paintball events/stores etc

They aren't as regulated as guns

Guns are a dangerous weapon in California, they should be binned too.

You can make your own very easily. But these are legal you can buy them in hunting shops.

Kinder Eggs are a dangerous and deadly weapon in Amexica, they should be binned.

Oh wait.

Maybe instead of making assholes of yourselves you should've gone out and voted. Fucking idiots.

You lost, fuck off.

I still have my guns in California. All they did was allow me to register my cuck buttoned fun and take of the cuck button. Now I have an even more dangerous fun. Also your one to talk about gun laws considering you can't have anything fun.

It's only a good idea if some britbros go to those protests with their own smoke bombs

University students shouldn't be allowed to vote. University gives young adults the impression that they're somehow more important than the rest of society and only their opinion counts.

cough cough cough link cough cough cough cough

I went through four years of uni engineering and I agree with you. It's a hotbed of liberal, communist, anarchist culture and student gatherings or voting should be prohibited.

>That pic

Takes me back. Being able to call when your teacher is asking you to research a subject she knows nothing about allows you to know when to just bullshit it like that kid did.

Had a teacher claim the F-4 was called 'Phantom' because it was a stealth jet. Proceeded to just make shit up about military history for the rest of the year.

guns.com

sorry, guns.co.uk

The mi5 track all users who go onto this website.

>It's a hotbed of fucking stupidity for narcissists

FTFY

In their defense, in an aging nation like the UK old people are going to win every referendum and election. Meaning young people effectively have no voice in government and they'll always be the first ones to get fucked over because of this.

Sure, a lot of young people don't vote -- but they're young. We're assuming that the ones who didn't vote are just lazy assholes. But quite likely they just aren't informed enough to bother voting. Which should usually balance itself out because they'll be more informed in 5 years when they will vote.

Which makes irreversible, seismic shifting referendums like the one we just had pretty unfair.

I don't think a pointless parade in the middle of London does anything -- but I also think they do need to kick up more of a stink to make sure they get heard.

>All they did was allow me

^And that is why the rest of us laugh at you drooling retards. Enjoy your In-n-out, cuck.

At least the brit has centuries of cultural programming to follow an authoritarian leadership. You queers chose this, and now you're here trying to thank them for allowing you to register your weapon.

I wonder how many man-hours of work it would take to machine a Sten MK2 bolt?

Probably not very many actually, a big lathe gets stuff done relatively quickly.

thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/Stengunplans.pdf

the little bits would take some rigging though

Fucking degenerates.

Look at them. A 12 ga buck to the face would be an improvement.

>lol yeah we are such anti-establishment rebels otherkin genderqueers who love the eu like european banks and the imf and obama!

how do these people exist?

They look like the British version of trailer trash

What for?
Also seems like it would be bad to breathe in

Well naturally over time people become more conservative so after all is said and done they might look back at this and realize they were wrong

You mean cockneys and chavs?

>50k protesting
>against 17 million votes

heh
okay