----------------
TCU at Oklahoma
Oklahoma State at Iowa State

>etc

Other urls found in this thread:

outkickthecoverage.com/the-top-25-jobs-in-college-football-080314/
youtu.be/1QYj5BrrPLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you believe that you can walk on water?
do you believe that you can win this fight tonight?

We coming for that B1G ass

reminder that miami players are fags

Notre Dame is the greatest team in CFB history and it is good for the sport for them to be successful

DUYOOBELEEDATUCANWIN DIS FITE TO-NITE

>you will never be rimmed and rawdogged by kirk herbstreit

This is going to be a good weekend
>joining the take a dump all over Ohio State party!

>greatest team in CFB history

uhh what did he mean by this?

>Kirk will never slap his balls on your taint while reading a complex analysis of the wishbone offense to you

12th for Alabama having to vacate it's 2009 National Championship because Terrence Cody took 400 bucks for an autograph.

>'now, user, this is a heavy penetration set. you can't possibly defend against this, babe.'

What I meant was ND beat Michigan so badly after you taught us how to play football that you refused to play us ever again and lobbied the entire Big Ten to not play us. Then you went to shit in the 50's and Michigan State was the power, and they played us, and we took a dump all over them, just like we always do to you. And you're still scared to play us or let us in the Big Ten because it would be ND Big Ten Champs every year. Ohio State is over there shitting themselves just over the idea of playing ND and they are right next door. Big Ten is the biggest conference of pussies of all time. It would be like if the SEC refused to let Bama in the SEC because they were all scared and Bama had to be independent. That's the Big Ten.

How long until Boise State assume their rightful position at the top

>Michigan
>claiming made-up national championships pretend they are relevant

Get back under your rock, Boise! Petersen is at Washington now

>1/2 a national championship since WW2

>Minnesota

>your grandfather was in grade school the last time your team won an actual title

Alabama, Notre Dame, OU, OSU, USC, even Nebraska have a better argument at being the GOAT program than Michigan.

Agreed

>12 NCAA recognized, 11 claimed

based Notre Dame

>playing the exact same shitty game 5 weeks in a row
>losing only once

Y’all are due for another

Wobble baby Wobble baby Wobble

>playing the exact same shitty game 5 weeks in a row
What?

I'm drunk sorry. Too busy licking my bro's butt clean after his dump. He just got a phone call so...yeah dont know what i meant, sorry. Well let me get back in position...

So Miami beats Notre Dame 33-16.

Thats a big baller move for Notre Dame to only recognize 11 of the possible 12.

>Bama inflating their numbers

>Georgia
>Notre Dame
>Oklahoma

Who are "Three teams who won't make the playoff," Alex?

Joke my MSU friend told me today:
>What's the difference between Ohio State and a hairy butthole?
>What?
>Nothing!
(We both crack up laughing)

thank you and your friend for the lively contribution. Sup Forums is a better place after you post here

What's even more interesting is that there are 2 or three more they could claim but don't.

Every school is in that boat

Thinking about this kids death and FSU banning Greek Life

Any frat boys on who been through Greek Life, how do you get knee deep into the Frats/Soros?

>Alabama
yes
>Notre Dame
yes
>OSU
maybe
>USC
no
>Nebraska
no
>OU
if you're counting since WWII yes but OU was irrelevant before then

Not even a fan but Alabama is the GOAT CFB program. They won a legit natty in every decade except the 50s. They've maintained relevance for 100 years. ND hasn't been relevant in 25 years.

UofM is the winningest CFB program ever, nigger

I wasn't even comparing the two. Where is this coming from?

Either way, they didn't win in the 1890s, 1900s, 1910s, 1940s, 1950s, or 1980s.

They're just about neck and neck all time. I suppose you could give the edge to Alabama for recency bias.

UofM also has atleast 2 decades on every other team not in the Ivy League or Rutgers

Bama's the only one to do that, and then added like 2 more where they clearly weren't the best team, like that one season where Vandy owned the SEC and that other one where ND won the sugar bowl but bama claimed that year because the coaches released their final poll before the game

Michigan is quite simply the oldest still relevant program. They were the best team in 1902, two decades before ND and Alabama started claiming titles.

Also the winningest team with also the highest winning percentage. Three things they're objectively the best in.

One does have to wonder if Ohio State isn't the true GOAT program though.

outkickthecoverage.com/the-top-25-jobs-in-college-football-080314/

here is the unapologetic top jobs in the country

michigan or notre dame don't even crack the top 10 you fucking flyover midwest fucks, stupid homers

You prolly went to a community college anyway, loser

What does "top job" even mean? "Top" job for whom?

Dan Mullen would probably flop at Alabama but has a lifetime $4.5 million a year at Miss State and only has to get a 10 win season every five years.

Steve Spurrier only wanted to play golf and coach a little in his spare time so South Carolina was perfect for that.

An easy way of thinking about this is by asking yourself this question: At which school could Nick Saban, the best coach in college football today, most easily win a national championship? Essentially you’re analyzing a variety of factors — fan support, facilities, history, recruiting footprints and conference strength — all rolled into one equation. That sounds difficult in theory because it’s so subjective, but when you really break it down athletic department revenues are a pretty good reflection of fan support, facilities, and history. After all, the more money an athletic department produces the more fan support, facilities and history are likely to be stellar. Recruiting strength isn’t that hard to determine either since you can easily determine where the top players come from by looking at available data. (Nearly 40 percent of all FBS football recruits come from Texas, Florida and California. Toss in Georgia and Ohio, and 52.4 percent of all FBS recruits come from just five states.)

Of course, every single coach has his own idea of what the best job in the country is — every coach will also tell you he has the best job in the country the day before he leaps to a new job — so this list isn’t subjective based on the coach. That is, a coach may well favor his own geographic region or his alma mater or the school he grew up rooting for over another job that’s objectively better. At any given time the right coach can make any job much better than the program would otherwise reflect. But we’re in search of something more interesting. Presume that coaches were conducting a fantasy draft of the best jobs in the country. Which would they draft first? That’s our quest here with this list.

Easier to win a natty at Oregon than Oklahoma or FSU? That's just silly.

four years ago it wasn't so much of a stretch, kids really liked that shit

nike also flies all the top high school players out to oregon for football camps

youtu.be/1QYj5BrrPLE

NOTRE DAME

NOTRE DAME

NOTRE DAME

Everybody with me, now!

NOTRE DAME

NOTRE DAME

NOTRE DAME

See you ladies soon, and we aren't afraid to hit a girl

No

>1. Florida
stopped right there

I prance around, I prance around
I do me dance
Do you love me too?

How is Florida not the top job in the nation to you?

the sec is the best conference to sell right now, even on a down year, also the states within it account for over 50% of all fbs recruits

Speaking of Texas #2 behind Florida
, and the Rise and Fall of Empires...

No dumbass, the SEC is the worst conference to sell. It's the tiniest conference made up of tiny states smaller than Houston. That's why the SEC is under-sold every year, but year after year, decade after decade, no conference overachieves like they do

NOTRE DAME

NOTRE DAME

Everybody with me now,

NOTRE DAME!

NOTRE DAME

NOTRE DAME

NOTRE DAME

I'm honestly surprised that Washington doesn't have more with some of the talent that comes out. Winter coastal states continue to be btfo by coastal states with year round training and competition

I don't even care if you're shitposting. I was raised a Notre Dame fan. I've had the misfortune of going to two Fiesta Bowls (no, you oldfag, not a Fiesta Bowl against WVU) and one Insight Bowl. I've gone to South Bend multiple times. I've been to Sun Devil Stadium (thankfully, not the recent matchup...) to watch Notre Dame play locally. I've traveled to the Coliseum two times to watch Notre Dame play.

I don't think this offensive line is anywhere near as good as people say. I don't think Notre Dame is a top 3 team in the country. But goddamn, the Irish are better in 2017 than they were in 2012. I've been drunk since the Wake Forest game and it's not stopping anytime soon. My Godfather is an alum of Miami, but happens to be a Notre Dame fan. This game is going to be lit, senpai.

GOOOOO IRISH. BEAT CANES

Actually, Notre Dame reclaimed that title this season.

that's one of the dumbest things I've ever read

>1. Florida
now this is shit posting

>Being gay leads to being a Wisconsin fan

Lmaoooooo

one would think it was the reverse considering the women available in the Midwest

god i am glad i don't live anywhere near a great lake

Are Midwest women good?

CHEER CHEER FOR OLD NOTRE DAME

If you like overweight butterballs

Be a faggot

do you have frosted tips?
do you still party with high schoolers?
have you made a necklace out of beer caps or some kind of sculpture out of beer cans?
are you majoring in a fine art?
do you still shop at abercrombie and fitch?
does your dad own a dealership?
are you 100% positive you are cool?
have you ever used the phrase "party foul"?
are you willing to endure public humiliation and paying money to have "friends"?
do you not care about throwing away thousands in tuition money on a useless major because college is a social experience?

if yes to any, greek life is for you

Did you watch NFL Network by any chance when they had their Elite 11 showcase on? Trevor Lawrence was deemed the chosen one coming in, then he had to go up against Justin Fields twice (who is also listed as #1 overall player depending on where you look). Fields' beat Trevor h2h both times by a combined score of like 70-6 en route to MVP, with Dilfer saying he's never seen a performance like that in his history with the camp.

It has always surprised me that Sunshine picked Clemson, known for their scrambling negroes, while the scrambling negro picked Georgia, known for their big tall boring pro style ytbois.

Hell if I know, fuckin Kirby man. No team in the rivals era has ever signed 5 star QBs in back-to-back-to-back classes like he's poised to. Kirby is also replacing Sony & Chubb with 2 more five stars, the #1 rated RB from NC like Gurley, Zeus something, and the nation's #3 rated RB, Dalvin Cook's little brother from Miami who was committed to FSU til they fell apart. And DeAndre Swift could end up being better than any of em, they say the day he stepped foot on campus he was running better routes than receivers.

postscript.

I wonder if Fla hangs onto their Elite 11 QB commit from Cali, who also looked better than Lawrence to me.

Revenge for 2011 would be sweet. I still hate Russel Wilson.

Serious question: where are you from that produces people so stupid that they can't see the obvious that Florida is the best job in the country (or at least right up there?). I'd love to know what the dumbest place in the US is

corrall? i dont know. miami will probably try to pry him since they forced sitkowski out and miami probably looks better than florida (complete wreck) at this point.

miami also doesn't necessarily need to pull in a big time qb prospect this class. rosier is there for another year, and they have nkosi perry redshirted.

Did someone say Elite 11?

i guess he's coming home lads
>tfw you get a white coach again

So how did Iowa and MSU lose to Northwestern

Fitz is a great coach

Your Top 15 passers in the Power 5

Big XII
>#1
>#2
>#3
>#4

ACC
>#7
>#11
>#12
>#13

Pac
>#5
>#9
>#10

SEC
>#6
>#8

Big Ten
>#14
>#15

Any sane person would turn down Michigan

Well he is a Northwestern alum and it's hard to leave your own school, especially when you have the most beautiful practice fields I've ever seen. I was flipping thru the channels one day and a women's soccer game at Northwestern was on, the girls where playing right here where the Northwestern practice facilities were, and the camera kept panning left to right to follow the action, so i got a whole view of the lake from the different parts of the field, and i was blown away by how beautiful it was

BASED Big Ten working the Irish potatoes into a SEETHING shoot

>tsun-tsun for scUM and the rest of the B1G
gross

Tyler O'Connor and Andrew Maxwell taught me to ignore who is selected to the E11.

I hope NW keeps their stadium high school sized long enough to see an MSU game there, it has to be max comfy.

What's crazy about JT is that he has:
>25 TD, 0 INT vs Ind/Army/UNLV/Rut/MD/NE/PennST
>3 TD, 5 INTs vs Oklahoma/Iowa

and your Top passers in the G5...

AAC
>#2 Memphis (8-1)
>#4 UCF (8-0)
>#8 SMU (6-3)

Sunbelt
>#1 New Mexico State (2-3)
>#3 Arkansas State (4-0)

C-USA
>#6 WKU (3-2)
>#7 UNT (5-1)

MAC
>#5 Toledo (8-1)

MWC
>#9 CSU (4-2)

so the definition of a big10 babby on the definition of a big10 babby team

not that surprising honestly

are the hawkeyes /ourguys/ sp?

We'll never see better than 2015.

>you now remember they were a few seconds from playing in the playoff and getting BTFO by bama instead of MSU

Dantonio is going to shut down Urban's meme read option spread and force JT to throw to beat him. I'm telling you he will throw another pick 6 in the first quarter and end up benched in the second. This will be a pathetic ending to his 12 year career as OSU QB.

>Tyler O'Connor
>Andrew Maxwell
We don't talk about the dark days

>CFN Iowa at Wisconsin (on ABC) Fearless Prediction & Game Preview

Iowa already ruined one College Football Playoff dream, and now it’s looking to ruin another's

Wisconsin might be one of five unbeaten teams, but no one believes in it – the schedule just hasn’t been good enough.

But if it beats the team that hung a double-nickel on the board against Ohio State, the stage will be set for the Michigan game the week after with a shot at making a massive national statement.
which Iowa team will show up? Will it be the one that looked unstoppable against the Buckeyes and late against Iowa State, or the one that couldn’t move the ball against Minnesota or Northwestern?

You know which Wisconsin team will arrive in Madison. It’s the game it’s been waiting for and a chance to prove itself.

It’s a game college football needs to see to figure out just how good these Badgers might really be.

The Hawkeyes are catching the Badgers at a bad time in several different ways.

There’s little to no Badger deep threat on a consistent basis, and now the offense will be without leading receiver Quintez Cephus after getting his leg rolled up in the loss to Indiana.

Heart-and-soul type linebacker Chris Orr also got hurt, and possible the biggest issue of all, top safety D’Cota Dixon is a maybe after getting banged up.

Wisconsin has faced three decent-passing quarterbacks this year – Northwestern’s Clayton Thorson, Nebraska’s Tanner Lee, and Indiana’s Richard Lagow – and all three threw for over 200 yards.

Last week, Iowa QB Nathan Stanley was brilliant, throwing for 226 yards and five touchdowns against the *loaded* Ohio State secondary. He was on, Akrum Wadley took off for 118 yards, and everything worked.

If the Iowa O line can handle the Badger defensive front like it did against the Buckeye *NFL-caliber D line* last week, it could be Round Two of the Hawkeye offensive explosion.

(cont.)

Iowa's 487 yards against Ohio State were close to the season-high 497 against Iowa State, and that was in overtime.

The Hawkeyes struggled and sputtered – even when some of the parts were working – way too often in Big Ten play.

The passing attack has been solid, but the ground game didn’t go anywhere against Michigan State, Penn State, or Northwestern. In all three of those games – the three losses – Iowa failed to hit the 100-yard rushing mark.

Even with the injuries, the Badgers still have one of the nation’s nastiest defenses, especially up front. No one has rushed for 150 yards this season, and teams were held to under 100 yards five times.

What’s Going To Happen

The Badgers will overcome a big passing day from Stanley with picks. Iowa will hit a few home runs, and it’ll keep the pressure on, but when absolutely needed, Wisconsin’s defense will hold firm, coming up with a few key picks.

The UW offense will be the UW offense. Pound with Jonathan Taylor, convert seemingly every third down chance – the Badgers lead the nation in third down conversion percentage – and unlike Ohio State, limit the turnovers.

Iowa will come into the game jacked up and ready to make another national splash, but it’ll be the Badgers who’ll have everyone buzzing with a win that will finally make everyone believe that, yes, they might just be good enough.

Wisconsin 26, Iowa 14

>*takes lead against Iowa into the 4th quarter*
>*only loses by 17*

YEAH BOYEE

All I want is for every conference to have a 2 loss champ. Auburn won't manage it, but the rest could happen.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to think that the best job in the country is Florida? You'd have to face Kirby Smart and Nick Saban to have a chance to reach the playoffs, and that's not even including the other potential dominant teams of that year. Not only that, you're going to be in recruiting battles every year with names just as big, if not bigger, than Florida.

Goddamn, you're a special kind of stupid if you think that's a recipe for success.