Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lywi.gr/
vocaroo.com/i/s0v2FH0TAKsW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you have to be rich

That's a shopped trap

Even better

>you have to be rich
Unironically this, also be prepared they're very treacherous and unloyal.

Wtf what about the traditional and loyal slavic gf meme?

>also be prepared they're very treacherous and unloyal
I wouldn't expect it from a Viking though. Scandi girls are the most infidel in the world. Just in comparison to Slav girls not that gold digger probably

Oh well.. if that's the case, "send boi vagena pics" should be enough

How are you making so many threads you ADD child

>the traditional and loyal
Like what. Usually if we look for such a girl we go west ourselves and then realize traditional and loyal girl is but meme

>Wtf what about the traditional and loyal slavic gf meme?

Most slavic girls have lived a poor life and want to be rich, "free" and live like a slut.
Scandi girls aren't golddiggers but they're trash too. Which is why you see them with anyone, they're just obsessed with being sluts.

Tell me about scandi girls

5 dollars

>Im 18 and I've slept with 20
Im having a hard time believing this

Why?
Western girls get taught that Chads that fuck around with any girl is powerful. So if a girl wants to be "powerful" she has to fuck around.
Sex = Empowering.

Stop pretending to be straight you have gyno and high estrogen your boihole is most Likely ovulating right now

She has barely entered adulthood and already reached thot levels I didn't knew even existed

I like twinks/traps as well as vegene and bobs

Slav girls love shitskins so you're good in that regard, but you have to also be extroverted and act like a gorilla to really get them

Age of consent here is 15.
They usually start sex with classmates and later on with strangers at parties or hookups.
When they reach mid 20s they start to look for men they can prey on to live together after the cock-carousal. If they fail this until 30s they start to hunt for "men"(aka betas) to take care of them.
>I like twinks/traps
You're gonna fall down deeper, soon you will become a twink or trap and fuck around with big men.
Look at the gay finns.

It's okay lad this is a safe space you can say it

You like penis and women with strap ons

Sauce?

Is this for all Scandi cunts
Girl I talk to a lot says it's around age 20 that's most girls actually loose there v card

nvm, found it
IG @ lywi.gr

who is she?

Arms and face is tanned but become pale in winters so its gonna be a problem in russia

A slut.

>tfw a paki is whiter and less hairy than you

what is her name? is she from r9k?

That girl is not slav

what is her name? i want to have sex with her

She's a Brazilian hipster slut who uses the name in Russian on Instagram

Here her Instagram instagram.com/lywi.gr/

how old is she? does she browse Sup Forums?

slav girls hate shitskins, mate
trust me

slavs ar sabhyuman

vocaroo.com/i/s0v2FH0TAKsW

Idk, 18 or 19 I guess.
Also, no, she only browsed a beta ib(because betas invited her) that I don't remember the name, but people on that "beta ib" was loving her so much, so Anons from 55ch started a raid against her, so I think that she'll never back to IBs again

post what qualifies as shitskin in russia

>When they reach mid 20s they start to look for men they can prey on to live together after the cock-carousal.

Rebirth

>instagram.com/lywi.gr/
she is probably of slavic ancestry?

She looks like she have a serious mental problem

You have to be rich!?