This is so fucking good

this is so fucking good

Cache is a trite little story that desperately wants its bougie festival audience to feel uncomfortable with their lives and their choices which are inevitably a microcosm of brown people who get fucked over by said choices on a daily basis, at least according to Haneke's finger-wagging race-baiting parables anti-western. Pretty much all of his movies are like this, at least the ones people give a shit about. Awkwardly framing a tepid thriller around the Algerian massacre was as bad as it sounds on paper.

Sup Forums pleb

Cache was one of the most pointless psychological dramas of the past fifteen years. By the time it's over, you don't come away with anything resembling "enlightenment", you just watched a really boring anti-Western thriller that wasn't even slightly thrilling.

probably hanekes best movie, and that's saying a lot.

this is what modern hollywood cinema has spawned. thrill seeking idiots.

Cache was one of the most pointless psychological dramas of the past decade. By the time it's over, you don't come away with anything resembling "enlightenment", you just watched a really boring anti-Western drama. Nymphomaniac, while certainly LVT's weakest outing, had a lot more going for it than Cache. For one thing, it didn't take itself seriously at all.

>us white people sure do suck
Wow five stars so insightful I never thought of it that way

What is a bougie festival?

Hi, I'm Michael Haneke. I am a director of such subversive and thought-provoking cinemas as Cachay and Funny Games. I have a severe hatred for modernity, and the West in general. I think white, upper-class Europeans need to take a step back and examine their choices, realizing how everything they do effects others across the world. Romanian people, Somalian people, I could go on. I have an upcoming film called "Happy End" which will examine the microagressions leveled by upper-class French to the migrants, who are on the receiving end of such indignities on a daily basis. My magnum opus is The White Ribbon, a chilling work of critical theory which posits the rise of German fascism was a result of evil puritanical Christians. I hate Christians, almost as much as I hate Europeans. And modernity. And the Western hemisphere. #RefugeesAreWelcomeHere

He lifted the idea from David Lynch. Haneke is so completely full of shit

Look at the top of the poster. no refugees going there.

It's alright if you're completely ignorant of the political allegory it's supposed to be.

the fuck does Von Trier have to do with Haneke

they are both "transgressive", controversial European directors who are contemporary legends.

This armond wannabe literally has word documents full of pastas he posts constantly. This kid thinks he's hot shit wasting his time on a bongo forum

Ps the film is shit tho

I don't care about Algeria or anything the movie was trying to pass a message on, but I liked it, one of my favorites by Haneke.

from where? I'm curious

it's from the archive.

Are you talking about lost highway?
Do you have a legitimate source for this?

this. it's a good movie. it creates tension so effortlessly it's worth to watch it on that alone.

Eh, it was okay I guess. Nothing special though

cuck defined

Thanks.

Why?

DUDE WHITE GUILT LMAO

refugeekino

Why does Slappy trigger Sup Forums so much?

Shit taste defined. Kys.

presumably lost highway. the parallels are pretty obvious if you've seen both.

>nymphomaniacs
stopped

if you watch this film and don't think the camera work is fantastic then you are an idiot

camera work can't make a bad movie good