Tfw RLM won't release content fast enough

>tfw RLM won't release content fast enough

Mike is cute, very cute. I love him

>tfw OP is an obsessive faggot that literally can't go more than two hours without making another thread about his pretend friends

>TFW will never be on a popular show and have awkward, frumpy, chubby, desperate fujoshi schlick to me

JUST

>friends

You mean lovers.

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?

Is this the official power ranking?
Mike
Jay

Rich

Josh

Jack
Max

Who is Max

advertisement as transparent as Jack's hair

max landis, who they shill constantly

It's because of Mike "Gas the kikes and bomb Mombasa" Stocklasa

shill? they've given every single one of his movies a bad review

I honestly prefer Josh to Rich. Rich is fine and good as Mr Plinkett but on BotW I honestly don't like him so much, too much AAAAIIIIIIIIDS yelling and his laugh isn't as funny as they make it out to be
Plus he completely missed the plot in Civil War which kind of turned me off to him as well
I don't mean to say it's a fantastic film or anything but come on he must be blind

Josh's combover is getting out of hand though

Rich is good because he is Mike's punching bag.

Josh is just... there.

Also, where are the fucking canadians on that list?

>Mike=Jay
>The Canadians
>Rich
>AidsMoby
>Landis
>POWER GAP
>SocialBeardWarrior

Rich is only good when he's Mike's punching bag, when his actually personality comes through its just awful. I made the mistake of watching some PreRec streams and Rich is just insufferable

That's true, Rich is good for being bullied so if it's a rankings of who's good to see in an episode he'd go third, as long as Mike's also there, yeah. On their own merits though I think I'd still put Josh higher, I really don't care for Rich much.

It's weird what you faggots randomly decide to fixate on. Josh's hair has literally looked exactly the same for years but now suddenly I keep seeing people posting about his combover, even though he's always had it.

rich is my least favorite as of late

hes become very arrogant and annoying without really knowing anything

how is JACK the third best atleast jack isnt obnoxious

I really started turning against Rich after watching some Pre Rec. When he's in control he can act like a right arsehole.

After Pre Rec is when I started to hate on Rich more and more.

He is only good on BoTW when he is sitting near Mike.

The best tables for BoTW is Mike, Jay, Rich, Aidsmoby.

Reminder beardfat is a huge SJW
Reminder beardfat has never said anything funny
Reminder nobody likes beardfat

I like beardfat

This. People accuse Mike of bullying but its clear if Rich isn't put his place he gets an ego and acts like a shitter. The fact the pre-rec streams totally suck his dick constantly while he acts like everyone attacks him drives me up the wall. He's also only good at the couple of games he likes already.

Reminder that you don't speak for everyone and not everyone gets so pointlessly triggered by internet personalities.

>rich is shit on pre-rec mind

I can't even imagine getting THIS MAD about something so insignificant.

Maybe you should go out and try to make real friends, instead of getting pissy when your fake ones are friends with someone that you don't personally approve of.

>josh fags on suicide watch
Finding butthurt in these threads is pretty easy

>If someone makes fun of me for my obvious autism, it's because they're butthurt, and not because I'm obviously autistic.