Now that we are over halfway through the decade, do you think the 2010's have been good so far?

No, shit's been gay so far.

2010 till mid 2016 were fucking awful.
2017 will be the glorious time where we take back what's ours.

Should have ended in Dec. 2012

No, pretty terrible.

Bump.

>gamergate failure
>tumblrinas
>cucks and sjws
>obama elected twice
>syrian war
>isis
>muslim invasion

It hasn't been that bad.

Don't tell me you're one of those nostalgiafags who miss their 90's "sunshine" decade.

We've had 2 Love Lives since then. It's looking like a good decade so far.

The world has gone from kind of cool to a liberal dystopian nightmare in such little time

I think we can all agree gamergate was Sup Forums's Vietnam.

Bump.

They were rather successful in ruining lives and triggering leftist non-persons. I'd say GG were somewhat successful and contributed to the pendulum swing to the right.

But they won...

Gamergate was the first time anti-SJW's fought back. They mostly won and this success helped fuel the alt-right.

War with poland and shit?

HONOKA IS MY WAIFU DO NOT STEAL

>anita permanently under the spotlight for the past 3 years
>feminism became a mainstream movement
I don't know if GG contributed much to anything other than the victimization of wommyn. You can ask anyone you want and I guarantee you they won't even know when or why GG was created in the first place, actually majority of people think it's just an online bullying movement or something like that, go to Sup Forums and try asking about it (be prepared for a ban).

at least it was good for anime, senpai

ur my fukkehn boy dude

annuda bump

FireĀ“s been rising, is pretty cool to watch. Could have been worse.

bumparoo

>yfw it did

Yeah, its sort of strange that chinese cartoons are bigger than they've ever been. I remember back in like 2009 I thought it was on its way out.

anime stronk

Fucking shit. Prob worst decade so far in history.

>gawker filed bankrucy right after GG
>Not a victory

And we didn't lose a fucking dime.

A good shitshow, maybe. The 2020's are going to be really interesting one way or the other.