New Power Rangers All-Star Trailer

GO
youtube.com/watch?v=oFkulzWMotY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Wt6XlVob_E
youtube.com/watch?v=hKWTB2fqGDM
youtube.com/watch?v=9Oi0BGH-VVc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP here. What the fuck is an "All-Star" trailer?

GO
SOMEBODY

>marvel reference
DROPPED

>"all-star" trailer
>no Smashmouth

I haven't watched many Power Ranger shows, not for about 15 years at least. But I thought the powers activated when they were in their suits and weren't a general thing? I'm probably wrong though.

That's true. They couldn't do shit without morphing.

>Helmets without face covers

Nostalgia Critic review with Linkara in Green Ranger suit when?

What the fuck was Hollywood thinking, this is some scify channel garbage

Forgot pic

Gotta remind everyone that there's a black guy in the team

They could just pull an Iron Man and have a face cam from inside the helmet

>Cranston phoning it in this hard

not that I blame him

Looks pretty shit.

And it makes me really miss the real Rita Repulsa.

HEY CHINA ENJOY THIS MOIVE FROM HOLLYWOOD

>PG-13
what was Saban thinking?

they're the only superheroes that matter now

The Disney era shows gave them superpowers while untransformed. Don't know if the newer shows kept that up.

Hell yea, my niggers
Gonna see this with my broskis and have a couple of brewskis

>no Smashmouth
I want my one minute back

Can we talk about them piloting the Zoids with the masks open. That's dumb.

FUCKING THIS

I'm going to invite my black friend with us as well. If I don't understand what the black guy says I can just ask Carter!
I might even say nigga!

>so this is it huh, we some kinda Power Rangers?

JESUS CHRIST

>that shitty low energy riff at the end.

Why are they actively trying to suppress their biggest marketing asset? Are they not allowed to use the song or something?
youtube.com/watch?v=7Wt6XlVob_E

wtf i love power rangers now

Friendly reminder that
Zyuranger > MMPR

big budget Zyuranger movie when

LOOKS BETTER THAN 90% OF CAPESHIT OUT THERE

What a mess.

Goranger > all

I'm not patrician enough for that, sadly.

Don't give a shit what anyone thinks, it looks campy as hell and I'll be there opening day. The chick who plays the pink ranger is a 10.

Goldar looks so dumb

If this ends up being better than Justice League then does that mean hope is dead for the DCEU?

Zeo still has the best theme, even though it was visually the ugliest

DELET THIS

It looks fun tbqh

The Japs lack the talent to pull this off. Nobody cares about that Nip shit outside of Japan except weaboos.

You realize that MMPR took all the battle footage from Zyuranger, right?

When you watch MMPR you are literally watching fan-edited "nip shit"

>we wuz rangerz

>black guy isn't the black ranger

God fucking dammit SJWs

>Opening night
>Sold out crowds
>All late-20's, early-30's manchildren and ADHD-stricken juggalos.
>Only children there crying to go home as their mothers' boyfriends try to assure them, "Naw, trust me. You'll love it."

I read that as
>The chick who plays the pink ranger is 10.

WHERE'S THE ORIGINAL THEME SONG

How do you keep track of what superhero goes with what franchise?

I'm going to see this. Looks

FUN
U
Nigger

But I will say I am disapointed in zordon.

That's the only good thing the Nips provide. Nobody wants to see chinklets on-screen.

It's not that hard.
Faggy colorful outfit = Marvel
Colorless edgelord outfit = DC

>4 out of 5 are mouth breathers

I'm gonna need to see some facts before I agree to that, sir.

But, what if such outfits appear in the same movie? Like that one about the red quipper who grew back his hand?

>watching the most recent one
>fight scene in the city
>japanese road signs everywhere
I can't believe they're still doing this shit.

I remember it now. Yeah it did rock.

You either have the skill or you don't.

>red
>quipper
Marvel for sure

looks good

Now that you say it, it's true, she was actually good. She knew she was in a children's show and rejoiced in it with an over the top performance. She was actually fun.

They used to edit out anything that could tip one off that the show was Japanese. They've gotten lazy now that everyone knows.

It's cheaper and easier to just splice the Jap footage and film the scenes with the American characters. The Japs don't care because they get a check cut to them.

>the red quipper

10/10 super hero name

Marvel comics, but movie studio is actually Fox.
Fox is also colourful, but only the movies are nt shit.

I was always red ranger as a kid

No one movie should have all that kino

Now that we have seen the entire finale fight scene there isn't much reason to waste time at the theater. There is the other hour and a half of teenage drama but fuck that.

Let me guess, other kids didn't chose you to be red ranger. You just threw a tantrum to get the role.

I was never like that and hated the kids who do it. You're watching a show that promotes team work and you're still going "REEEEE I WANNA BE RED"

Fucking brats.

Didn't they say that in the movie itself when thinking up the name?

Really?

WTF I LOVE MARVEL NOW

I was always Jason, and my friend was always Tommy. It suited us. I was red, he was green, with the tyrannosaurus and dragon zord respectively. Later Jason (me) became the gold ranger and Tommy (my friend) became the white ranger. There was only two of us. We both had sweet gf's when we played but they weren't rangers. We played fast and loose with the rules.

This you?

I played sports and stuff so I was a natural Jason. My friend was kinda new to town and was a bit of a loner, so he was a natural Tommy. I also didn't play rangers with my other friends because they thought it was gay, even though we were smack dab in the middle of the target age. This guy had no social standing but we got along good and both wanted to play rangers. My dad made us cool weapons out of wood, like the dragon dagger and Jason's sword, and the guns. His dad wasn't in the picture. I remember for a while we played as villians. We also used to backyard wrestle. Now he works in a factory and drives a custom pickup that's chopped way down. Brief were the glory days.

*quips*

youtube.com/watch?v=hKWTB2fqGDM

No.

"Wade the Wisecracker" was closest and his old nick was "Merc with the Mouth".

4 out of 5 are non-white

Storyline: Rita was the original green ranger who went rogue. She destroyed the original rangers but was eventually sealed away by Zordon. When she escapes, he recruits new rangers with the remaining 5 coins. In the end Rita is killed but Lord Zed arrives just as the credits roll.

Next movie: Tommy shows up and becomes the 6th ranger. Rita's power coin is corrupted by they purify it. Rita is still alive but she's lost the power of the green ranger and so joins Lord Zed. He and Zordon are ancient enemies. We learn Zordon is a computer program, a copy of a once-living dude like Superman's dad in Man of Steel. They vanquish Rita and start a galactic war with Lord Zed.

Third movie? Conclusion of the galactic war with Lord Zed.

I was the Gold Zeo Ranger (even though I hated Zeo)

I INVITE YOU SHITLORDS TO GET ON MY LEVEL I WAS ALWAYS THE GIRL VR TROOPER

for a little while it looked passable until you realize they are most likely going to be in those stupid helmets with no visors for most of the action

I'd like to say that other generations did have powers without morphing, like Ninja Storm and such.

This was in the recommended. Is this Willy F Kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=9Oi0BGH-VVc

Doesn't bring much new except it confirms the lighter tone of the movie compared to the initial darker reveal, which is good.

It started before Disney era, Wild Force I believe was the first one.