You have to move to one of the -stan cunt. Which one would it be?

You have to move to one of the -stan cunt. Which one would it be?

kurdistan

Kys subh*man asian dogeater yamato clan descended sandnigger

Kelantan

Kazakhstan I guess. Preferably some northern part with a lot of people of Russian descent. (Ie not Islamic majority regions)

kazakhstan
greatest country in the world

Kazakhstan

The UK

Finurandustan

hayastan

this comfy place

Kazakhstan!

Lehistan.

Lehistan

Lehistan,

Turkmenistan. Absolutely fucking based.
>The Turkmen government's decision to cancel a dual-citizenship agreement with Russia in 2003 prompted thousands of ethnic Russians to leave Turkmenistan as they lost their property.[5] Many of those fleeing "in panic" reportedly feared being trapped in a state which has been widely criticised for human rights abuses and has imposed severe restrictions on foreign travel for its citizens. Those without Russian passports may be forced to become Turkmens, and fear that they may never be able to return to Russia.[6]
>For these who remained, estimated at around 100,000, all Soviet-time diplomas, certificates and other official documents that were issued outside the Turkmen SSR were nullified, drastically limiting the people's access to work. At the same time, universities have been encouraged to reject applicants with non-Turkmen surnames, especially ethnic Russians.[7] Russian television is difficult to receive in Turkmenistan, the Russian-language radio station Mayak was taken off the air[8] and the Russian newspapers were banned earlier.[9]
> universities have been encouraged to reject applicants with non-Turkmen surnames, especially ethnic Russians.
>, especially ethnic Russians.
I have never witnessed this level of basedness.

they'd treat you as if you were russian too, retard

We are Asians, bro. I would Turkmenify completely, retard.

lol

I would shoot myself at the gate of the airport.

> universities have been encouraged to reject applicants with non-Turkmen surnames, especially ethnic Russians.

yet -ov -ova -yev stuff are still common

Russians themselves always get butthurt when you say those folks from Central Asia with ov ev names are Russians.

Do you know Turkmenistans or have you visited Turkmenistan?

>Do you know Turkmenistans or have you visited Turkmenistan?
We have lots of Turkmens here. Often students.

Kazahstan>Uzbekistan>power gap>Kirgizstan>Turkmenistan=Tajikistan

kazachstan

Why not all of them?!

burgerstan

Oh shit, I somehow misread it as "you have to remove one of the -stan"

>move to one of the -stan
obviously to Kazakhstan, I live near its border anyway

Reichskommissariat Turkestan

Why are Mari El and Udmurtia in blue?

Afghanistan, all other choices are pleb tier.

Possible inclusions.

Kazakhstan, I guess.

Kekistan lolz

Why is Afghani- and Paki-
not allowed?

I take Kasachi anyway.

Tajikstan