Reminder that Amy Adams got snubbed an oscar nomination for leading actress and was replaced by diversity shoe-in Ruth...

Reminder that Amy Adams got snubbed an oscar nomination for leading actress and was replaced by diversity shoe-in Ruth Negga

I really hope Ruth Nigger doesn't win

I like Amy Adams but that wasn't a good role for her. She lacked energy.

Doesn't matter. Oscars lost legitimacy when they become political. And I bet people like D. Watshington rather not win, than win and ahve people think it isj ust to fill a uqtoea

you... took a picture of your monitor...

They couldn't have bumped Streep instead? She's already got like 20 freaking nominations

>Oscars lost legitimacy when they become political.

so 1941?

Do you think a Trump supporter has any modicum of intelligence? It's in the fucking name

meryl got nominated because of the golden globes speech

wat

Amy Adams was shit like all the noms save Huppert. Stone being nominated was a joke.

shut the fuck up you whiney cunt

>And I bet people like D. Washington rather not win, than win and have people think it is just to fill a quota
Imagine how fucking annoying that'd be. If he wins for Fences, it'd really be well-earned. But I guarantee you, the next day there'd be a thousand annoying SJWs on Twitter like "YAYYY WE DID IT!!! All that complaining I did on Facebook last year really payed off! Denzel won because of us!!"

OP here, I didn't take the picture and Trump has nothing to do with this so fuck off please thank you

>mfw Kimi No Na Wa / Your Name got snubbed for a Best Animated Film nomination

That's some ol bullshit

more like ruff nigga, jej.

the academy doesn't care about weeb shit unless it was released by the mouse

such is life in jewlywood

Oscars have been doing retarded shit for DECADES now, you should have stopped caring long, long ago.

Also she was a plank of wood in a mediocre movie so I doubt it matters that much

But Ruth Negga is white.

"diversity"

Adams was a SHIT choice for a painfully slightly above mediocre movie. No energy, no wit, no passion, just dull, dry, barely passable acting with awful dialogue.

Arrivals concepts were great, but the performances in It were nothing special

She didn't deserve an oscar nom for it

Yeah, this year had a lot of subpar diversity shit like "Hidden Figures" and "Lion." "Moonlight" and "Fences" were okay though.

I loved Portman in Fackie

my negga

If black actors take out the Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Supporting Actress categories then there will be articles and complaints from the left about tokenism.

The thing that annoys me is that I expect people claiming a win for diversity actually didn't go see Fences or Moonlight (which were both fantastic), only Oscar bait garbage like Hidden Figures.

Ruth Negga deserved a nomination. We all know that Meryl Streep is the bogus pick, nominated solely because she gets nominated for everything.