Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Why?

because whites > every other race

Not even close, just sit down and listen to my man Del Toro, white boi

who?

>Wahh where are the war movies about Arab military victories such as WW1, WW2, the Crusades, the Seven Days War...oh wait

I'm still shocked Hollywood hasn't done a single successful Arab Spring film yet

>Why is there a bunch of white men in a movie about a war that was mainly fought in Europe waahhhhh.

Did you not play BF1?

There were a lot of PoC in both World Wars

> A videogame based on WW1 while trying to appeal to mainstream audiences is historically accurate.

>the Crusades

Not the best example. Initially yes but ultimately the Crusades were a failure for Christians and a victory for Muslims.

My main question is why people should watch a movie made by Nolan but a glorification of war is also a good one.

this is why i LOVE battlefield 1!!!!

you got baited, nigger

The Battle of Dunkirk is hardly a glorification of War, unless they're showing it from the German perspective

what movie is that?

How the fuck haven't you seen Labyrinth yet?

You know not all Crusades were centred around Jerusalem and a lot of them were very successful.

why would anyone want 2 see a film where literally EVERYONE is black

Oh that guy who hasn't had a hit film in over a decade?

Because it would finally be recognizing those who really won WWII, the unseen PoC workers and soldiers of the US and the UK

I genuinely enjoyed Pacific Rim

Yes, not a hit, but I rarely judge movies by how much they make

only the reconquista was successful. crusades in the eastern medditranean weakened christendom because those morons sacked constantinople and left it to be ravaged by the Turks setting the stage for the greatest external threat to europe since the mongols.

>The guy from Legendary Films who greenlit Pacific Rim 2 was fired for doing so

Pity Hollywood does.

>Shaad D'Souza is a freelance arts writer from Melbourne

Just another Aussie shitposter.

Get your eyes checked. It's problem child 2

I thought that guys profile pic was Loveless at first

The Crusades refer to the holy land crusades. All the other crusades have specific names referring to them like the Albigensian Crusade or Northern Crusades.