She's really desperate for that position at Fox news, eh?

She's really desperate for that position at Fox news, eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=rpPfFYEd7vs

ahaha stupid blacks think that they can change reality by believing their stupid narratives. Fantasy af.

Is this bitch fresh out of high school or something? What she's saying is mostly true but that voice, dear god...

I want to see her getting fucked by several well hung buck niggers, while I seat in the dark corner dressed in smoking and drink some Islay with bitter. When they are done, I shoot all the niggers with my Walther.

I want to see you shoot several niggers and then shoot yourself.

She would have to be raped as she hates niggers, she is also payed by Glock to be armed at all times, so good luck.

I'm not too racist, but hearing that nigger talk makes me want to start a race war

>payed

I am pretty sure this gal is well armed. She posts her weapons on Twitter all the time.

The niggers would get shot the minute they tried to pull some shit.

I don't get why she's allowed to spew hate on some news media. It's not surprised she's with some lowly non-accredited company. I mean I can't wait she gets fired and let's see what other agency would employ her because of her racist remarks.

fuck off germany

Fox should finally phase out that cunt Megyn Kelly - she is old and much too liberal.

I am fine with this young blonde taking her place.

But she looks great on tv, that, of course, is her real talent.

>She's really desperate for that position at Fox news, eh?

She's the kind of casting couch back biter that smart producers will avoid. Bill O'Reilly would probably hit that, though.

Why are Canadian shitposts so incredibly unfunny?

Ted Cruz probably fucked her.

>shitposts need to be tailored to your exact entertainment tastes

Holy shit that video was fucking perfect.

I'm gonna go fap to this woman as a way of honoring her.

Brb.

Why are Canadians so bad at reading comprehension?

Listen to her voice. She is very angry. It sounds like something personal. She probably tried having sex with niggers in the past and got snubbed. Now she's furious at them.

I'm telling you man. She's another slut craving the nigger dick.

She can have a position on muh dick, gnome sayin'?

Niggers attacked her family last year, that's where the hate comes from.

Still love to see beautiful girl getting gang fucked by buck blacks. Girl I date now agreed to let herself get pillaged for my amusement. Shit so cash.

Fuck off you fucking leaf asshole! You can cuckpost about anything else but fuck off of Tomi!

she just comes off as so fake its actually cringe worthy

This
Fuck you Boris!!

Not true, she doesn't live anywhere near niggers. Also she doesn't hate black people, she just hates the dindu nuffins and the BLM whiners

>nigger
>turning down attractive white woman
I wrote this before I checked the flag. Take your (You).

>smug face
>slut shorts

this kills the boner

>she doesn't live anywhere near niggers. Also she doesn't hate black people, she just hates the dindu nuffins and the BLM whiners

Like most sensible white people.
If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas
The only white people who live near niggers are nigger lovers and poor whites.

That trigger discipline though.

Cops are as terrible as nigs

>niggers are best at being slaves

She got in a feud with Jay-Z, and the niggers threatened to kill her family.

>3 minutes of dindu dido
Who cares
Everyone knows niggers are untermenschen and they will not change

>Cops also steal, rape and commit violence at an outrageous level.