You ever wonder why we're here?

You ever wonder why we're here?

You're a deep thinker

I desire big guys and flight plans.

UUUU

haha

I just really like this place. But I also hate it.

I have come to Sup Forums to shitpost and post banes - and I'm all out of shitposts.

>hang out on Sup Forums
>traps and gays take over
>hang out on Sup Forums
>normie red team vs blue team kids take over
>hang out on Sup Forums
>so far it's okay
Bane posting is fine. I've seen some shit man...

It’s one of life’s great mysteries isn't it? Why are we here? I mean, are we the product of some cosmic coincidence, or is there really a God watching everything? You know, with a plan for us and stuff. I don’t know, man, but it keeps me up at night

Should i stream TDKR right now for Sup Forums?

do you ever wonder what the cia actor thinks about baneposting?

No, I mean why are we here, in this box canyon?

You should read some books on philosophy. I recommend the Bhagavad Gita.

I "donated" some money to a guy on my college campus for this book. It was honestly pretty interesting.
I told the guy I didn't have any cash and he brought out his Iphone with those attachable card readers. It was a funny image

You think you can just shitpost on Sup Forums and walk away?

>Existential crisis? I'm user.

You can't pickup chicks in a plane.

I did the same thing desu.

I love you guys

i was an accident

For me the Gita felt like the missing piece that helped make sense of religion and philosophy in general. Plus it's just interesting seeing what others believe.

Why are we here? Just to crash?

Every night I can feel The Wreckage Brother... even my flight plan. The agency I've lost... the big guys I've lost... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our /ourguy/.

>You know, with a plan for us and stuff.
Yes, it's called the flight plan

>he isnt streaming the tdkr's plane scene in his mind 24/7
>2017 the year of our lord jesus christ

Most boards here are shit and the good ones don't have enough flow of content. Sup Forums is in a sweet spot right now with how fast threads come and go

Some of the other boards here are so pathetic i can't stand to browse them for more than a minute

/x/ /biz/ and SOMETIMES Sup Forums are pretty fun