Jesus Christ these people are mentally deranged

Jesus Christ these people are mentally deranged

It's like a perfect storm of faggotry.

What the hell does the A stand for?
Assclown?

Asexual?

Asexual. Please stop being ignorant about the biggest civil rights movement in our lifetime.

I remember when it was just LGB. If I was gay, I would be fucking pissed that all these other weirdos were demanding to be added to my cause, grouped with me, and making me look like a huge retard by association. They should start their own movement, rather than glomming on to one that was already well-established for decades.

What the fuck is this bitch trying to say. What is cishet, aces, aros? I have no clue what this degenerate was trying to say.

oh, also.

LGBTQA

That's wrong.

Last time I checked it was LGBTT2SQQIAA.

>xe doesnt shove out cishet aces, cishet aros, cishet trans, cishet gays, cishet lesbians, and cishet bisexuals

Don't forget that those asshats want to exclude gays now; because they became too accepted nowadays.

Why would asexual people want to be in the most sexually decadent group ?

I don't speak faggot, what the fuck is it saying?

It doesn't make any sense. That's what's infuriating about it. It assumes that anyone who isn't "straight" shares similar goals and purposes and causes, which is ridiculous.

We should try to get "P" for "pedophile" added into their group.

What are asexual rights? Why is this a thing? They just don't want sex at all. I don't see how that's a problem for anyone.

Sounds better than admitting you are too ugly to get fucked. That sounds negative.
Now they can feel all special about it.

This, I could make more sense out of moonrunes than I can with faggot speak.

>cishet trans people
dude
what

>cishet trans people
How the fuck can you be cis and trans?

>Furries for trump

I have a folder of ponies with Trump hats

>Cis hetero gays
>Cis hetero tansexuals
What?

>furriesfortrump

WHAT.THE.FUCK.

and this kind of people are shitting on gays

yeah that's just an oxymoron. OP pic is just a troll, nothing to see here.

I guess you'd have to be a man and identify as a woman who identifies as a man.

Nothing is wrong with actual asexuals
But people on tumblr post shit like "asexuals can be attracted to people and have sexual relationships"
that's why it is a problem

>tfw in the near future youll have to put this on ur resume just to get a job

Tattled :^)

>be asexual
>modern slutty heterosexuals are too hedonistic
>let alone the fucking freaks in the LGBTBBQLMAO crowd

Pls leave us alone. That's all we want.
All Asexuals want in the world is for people to stop asking us if we have a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife/kids. That's pretty much it.

ive been putting that im a trans gay hindu when applying for jobs recently

just banking on them having to fill a quota and having one person tick like 10 boxes is worth it for them

>cishet
Cis Heterosexuals

>aces
Asexuals

>aros
Aromantics

Wtf a Q and now and A. Questions and Answers? What's next an S for stupid

How can you be a heterosexual asexual?

We don't. Most people that were wrangled by the LGBTQABBQBTFO people don't want to be associated with them. At least the trannies. I've met plenty of gay people that are well adjusted normal people, but I couldn't say the same about trannies.

Fucking spices get representation now?

No shame. The only way to compete lately.

I think she is meaning cis Asexuals. She just kind of threw everything into one giant sentence.

This. But how?

Salon already wrote an article championing the bravery of a pedophile, it's not impossible. Besides, we got those idiots to believe in freebleeding.

Q stands for Queer apparently.
I thought that's the same as Gay and Lesbian? Fuck this gay earth

I'm all for trying to get pedophilia added to their cause. How do we go about doing that?

Make fake tumblr accounts and guilt trip them into feeling sympathy for pedophiles?

Gay and lesbian aren't special enough, these are snowflakes we're dealing with here.

Can someone explain me why the trannies were added to the LGB thing?
LGB are for sexual orientations, yet the T should be for gender identities and that shit. Seems like two completely different groups which for some reason are grouped together.

Give it a few years. It's already creeping in.

Because of a man is dating a woman, and then the man transitions to being a woman, purportedly the relationship has gone from straight to gay.

You just put yourself on a watchlist kiddo