Post anglos

Post anglos

delete this

In honour of the new star wars hero.

Problem, anglo BLOOD?

Post more glorious anglo BLOOD.

Anglos defeat the EU-Turk menace

Post germans

Anglos are pretty darn fat these days. Mainly because nothing can satisfy their greed or gluttony.

From the Hunger games thread a few days ago.

Americans should know never trust a beady eyed Anglo.

Celtic not Anglo

BURN HAHAHAHA

What is this anglo meme I still don't get it, what's wrong with that anglo guy he looks handsome

(((Anglos)))

Wow you really are a self hating Anglo. Voted remain, I presume?

>February 13, 1945...The war is over
>500,000 killed
Anyone who believes this is a moron.

Eternal Anglo thread?
Eternal Anglo thread.

WHAT'S

HIS

NAME

And here's the roach with the proxy

I personally have no problem with Anglos that acknowledge that their people have been a parasitical roach on the side of Western civilization and understand that they as Anglos are inherently evil and corrupt and naturally seek Aryan blood. I have no problem with them, because they have self awareness and that helps them combat their natural Anglo urges to rape children, kill aryans and destroy civilizations etc. Awareness is something I'm willing to spread amongst Anglos as we need cooperation to an extent to end the Anglo problem.

ETERNAL

THE

ANGLO

ANGLO

THE REPTILIAN PUPILS
CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

This.

ETERNAL THE ANGLO ANGLO

It's small dick russell.

Jesus Christ no wonder he's a leftist.

kek, you know what they said about a man with BEADY ANGLO EYES

I'm still not convinced he isn't a cryptojew

>tfw 2009 source

IT'S

Her eyes are off centre

Lel "Aryan" kiddies eternally buttmad at the objectively superior anglosphere that has DOMINATED not only europe but the world since the germanic tribes split.

You will do yourself a favour and learn to get over your envy aryans, let your women and culture merge with the middle east and africa and let your aryan heritage go. The future is and always will be... Anglo.

Nobody's perfect

BEADY
E
A
D
Y

I seem to recall a certain Austrian man launching a surprise attack against Russia despite Stalin purging his officers

I personally don't have a problem with Anglos that acknowledge that their people have been a parasitical roach on the side of Western civilization and understand that they as Anglos are inherently evil and corrupt and naturally seek Aryan blood. I have no problem with them, because they have self awareness and that helps them combat their natural Anglo urges to rape children, kill aryans and destroy civilizations etc. Awareness is something I'm willing to spread amongst Anglos as we need cooperation to an extent to end the Anglo problem.

>scots
>celtic

lel nice meme
lowlanders (like 90%) are anglo
does "mayberry" sound "celtic" to you?

The colonies still pining for daddy.
The Anglos would have gladly slaughtered your kind Bruce if you had the balls to rise up against their beady eyed Jewish ways.

Fuck Anglos and Fuck Germanics

Alright paddy I confess. We mowed down and slaughtered a bunch of lesser races. Happy?

You have to go back.

You tard, thousands of pureblooded highlanders have Anglicized names like 'Smith' because the lowland and English landholders and administrators couldn't pronounce their names.

Lothians were part of Northumbria for a few hundred years but were Celtic since time immemorial before that and part of a mostly Celtic nation for longer after Scotland took them back from the Anglos

Brussel Rand

Mfw no Royal Army qt

I'm in the land of my ancestors Bruce.

Go outside so Bindi the petrol drinker can tell you to fuck off her land.

What to do about the anglo issue?

Howard Stark

Send them back to Saxony to enjoy the diversity.

you're an ignorant moron.

>Lothians were part of Northumbria for a few hundred years but were Celtic since time immemorial before that
kek, yeah, just like the english were moron. lowlanders were ANGLICISED BRITONS just like the English. highlanders were mostly killed/ousted by the lowlanders and largely ended up in north america.

"celtic" identity is an absolute joke.

Post Swedes.

and if anything, the further north one would go, surely the less "celtic" and more viking they would get? going off of retarded >MUH MASS IMMIGRATION theories

>500,000
top kek

it was about 15,000

Typical Anglo trying to rewrite another countries history for them.

>Highlanders were mostly killed/ousted by the lowlanders

no. Most of them went to the Scottish cities and towns, every Scottish person has significant highland ancestry.

Our identity is a joke nigel?
Do you fags even have your own national dress?
Your traditional music is the joke m8.
Culturelss Saxon. Kek.

Greatest anglo to be alive

Orkney was settled by the Vikings for hundreds of years, the Scandinavian DNA was measured at something like 30%. Still pretty Celtic.

>The war has ended
>500000 died

Why do you hate Mosley? He was a good boi.

I have a couple of angles here