Separate board for American """sports""", or force them to /asp/ when?

Separate board for American """sports""", or force them to /asp/ when?

why not just ignore the threads instead of hiding them?

>7 am in America's latest time zone
>Still have a few threads going
lol ok.

Its not enough to ignore their """sports""". They need to be made aware of it.

This. I want /nusp/ to leave. Bunch of over sensitive babies.

Most of these threads are on the last pages of the catalog at this point, easy to ignore.

Stop being such a cunt, in Euro hours their threads are hardly noticeable.

We can all co-exist.

if you want a circle jerk go to reddit faggot

In 2010 this board was 80% American sports and the best board on Sup Forums. Then you faggot foreigners came

What are filters....

I came to this board a couple months after the fappenning, after I got tired of Sup Forums and /gif/

Then i found out about Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Even then, these euros werent so popular

Please go back and stay there faggot

Leave or lurk more

>euro/sp/ on a weekday morning/afternoon with no CL

I just ignore or filter handegg, baseball, basketball threads

Wouldn't it make more sense to have a separate board for soccer

>someone makes thread with keyword /asp/
>its a euro

If youre so obsessed with /asp/, why not go post there?

It's you poverty ball faggots that need to be shipped off to /asp/ so you can stop shitting up Sup Forums with your faggot "sport"

Highly unlikely now, i love it here

Its a based footy board

why? it's only less than 1/3rd of the board right now. Also you can't say Sup Forums is a fast board and football stifles other sports

>checked out /asp/ for the first time in a long while
jesus christ what an absolute dive

ICE didn't catch you yet, Paco?

WWE should be moved from /asp/ to Sup Forums

>heem not filtered/hidden

think YOU need to fuck off to /asp/

WWE was fine here. With the board being faster compared to /asp/, they only had a couple of threads at any time. Now they're shitting up an entire board like it's /woooo/ or something.

At this point they need to do for wrestling what they did for Pokemon and Ponies and ship them off to their own containment board

People thinking they're superior because they sit infront of the tv and watch something different have always annoyed me.

I have friends to play rugby and they're never called me a faggot because I've played and enjoy watching football.

You guys have serious issues. People on here are just desperate and losers. That's why they're so (passive) aggressive.

I went to /asp/ for the first time. And my God it's bad. It's very bad. Only mandrama everywhere. I can't believe there is so much people who cares about mandrama.

me too. holy crap, it's bad. this is fucked beyond repair

nah they were cancer they made 10 threads everytime a general died,kinda like /heem/ does now