I don't think brazilians are superior to Asian

I don't think brazilians are superior to Asian.
I don't know why they are so racist to Asians.
I just think they are showing their inferiority complex to asians.
Their dirty, poor, chaotic country proves their stupidity.
their IQ 80 brain is useless and only thing they can do is eating, sleeping, pooping.. nothing else..
you are the real monkeys
You better die rather than having meaningless life in your shithole thanks.

hmmmmm

bump

last time I checked, Australia's IQ is under 65
how did they improve their IQ? hard learning?

>for once japan and korea agress on something
>its about how BRs are subhuman trash
really activates your almonds

Gook's not wrong this time, attaboy

Adult IQ is highly heritable.

says the white colored monkey

hello

Showing your ignorance again, jungle boy?

Koreans have a inferiority complex.

You're probably on your second bottle already. Could you leave? You're making the place stink of alcohol.

Europeans colonize Australia, that's why the IQ shot up.

K

Who said brazilians are better than asians though? What made you create this thread

SHING TANG TING LONG LING PANG PING PONG WING WONG ZING ZENG HONG JING JONG JANG JENG UKONG

Most of brs were banned now we have this piece of shit posting

k

>muh dick oogaa boogaa
Why would I care about other men's penises? Are you a fag or something?

But why OP? What made you hate Brazil so much?

>t. guy with small dick

i dont think it matters anyway in brazil, there you are only afew steps away from getting aids

>talking about AIDS with RUSSIA
>RUSSIA
Aaah

Samefag same shit poster

>oonga boonga muh dick
Shimpazilian please

why are you salty? is it because your dick is small?

Don't mind the monkeys, slant eyed-kun. In my view, the rest of the world's societies are too monotonous. It looks like everyone is the same, everyone has a common objective, everyone is polite, meaning their own business. It looks like you're a bunch of robots that only live for the state. Like most of you don't have a personality and live to study, work, and die.

Here in Brazil (even though I despise this country itself and most people) we have a broad range of people and races. If you go to another state, you see different kinds. People here can be heartwarming and most of them know how to enjoy their shit lives. And we also don't follow rules strictly. If there's a way to do it without much trouble to yourself, we will do it. If we got the chance to fuck someone over your own benefit, we will. And I've also grown in this mess, so of course I act like this as well. I wouldn't stand having to follow rules my whole life. Even in high school, I'd get late almost everyday to play videogames, and guess what? Nothing happened. Never failed a year.

It's probably the only thing I like from this shithole. I've been to Europe and in some cities I felt really uncomfortable.

Let me guess. You don't consider yourself Brazilian.

Russians aint much better, but sochi was much less of a shitshow than rio

I'd would be fucking horrible to have an IQ as low as 65. Pretty much all of my entertainment revolves around reading and learning. Then again, I guess it you had an IQ of 65, you'd probably be more into shit which doesn't require much thought. As a thought experiment it is a bit of a Catch 22.

Latin Americans are sub-human

No only for brazil. Other nations in latin america are okay

KEK I don't have a slanty eyes.

>australia

Soon there won't be many humans left to man the machines.

u wot

fuck up before I turn you into a delicacy

>I don't know why they are so racist to Asians.
>Brazilians are racist to Asians
U wot m8, are you just talking about Sup Forums? Brazilians joke about Asians the same way they joke about other races, but I have never met a person who is actually racist to Asians

Its a common thing to make jokes about how asian people talk in our language, but we actually like them and we arent racist towards them.
What the fuck you're on?