Robben und ein fitter Ribery werden weiter wichtig sein...

>Robben und ein fitter Ribery werden weiter wichtig sein, aber nicht mehr allzu viele Jahre auf diesem Niveau spielen können. Darum habe ich den Namen Pulisic in den Raum gestellt. Ein toller Spieler, der die Liga kennt und auf beiden Flügeln stark ist. Zudem hätten die Bayern mit seiner Verpflichtung einen tollen Werbeeffekt auf dem großen US-Markt. Ein Spieler, der perfekt zum FC Bayern passen würde.

What did he mean by this?

I dont speak subhuman

He's a cuck pundit who's living in the past like the rest of his ilk and still thinks Bayern is a top club capable of competing with Spanish and English money, lmao.

He has Buyern written all over him.

That's rich coming from a Brazilian.

>fitter
l-lewd

You absolutely do

This desu. Matthäus was a great player, but he always was and still is a bit of a joke.

In theory they are, but they choose not to. Hoeness is from Ulm, Swabia. These people know how to handle money.

Look at how quick they financed their stadium.

>a bit

Fuck Buyern desu

Portuguese > Random grunting

Buyern BTFO!

There's not grunting whatsoever in the way we talk

oink oink ^_^

I'm too lazy to look up the players, but I think we both know that a statement like this means nothing once Wurstl and Rolex come knocking with the money-suitcase.

Ummmmmm

> Impying he won't rather join Premier League.

If he's going to leave Dortmund I hope that he joins a EPL or LaLiga club desu.

>implying you monkeys speak portuguese
não estragues a minha língua, macaco de merda

>monkey calling other languages grunting

Português brasileiro é o português de portugal melhorado, alberto barbosa

>this statement
>that flag
kys hue
illiterate capeverdians speak better portuguese than you

Literally half ape huehue is talking shit about languages
Lol

no portuguese and africans speak retarded brazilian is way more flowing
t.brazilian

If Bayern could actually compete for exciting prospects wouldn't they have signed sane last year?

Yes you do

You type it

how does man shitt get so much money? they dont even have much fans. probably a lot of money laundering and tax evation

totenshit more money than atletico and almost any other italian club and never won the league

wew lad

we could've offered him the wages, but we didn't want to. and for germany he's overrated so far. i don't watch city games

portugues is already a language of simpeltons with two articles and a few cases brazillian portugues is even simpler., its a lot more difficult to learn german. but german is piss easy compared to any slavic language.

its just a media move, to spread rumors to have something to write about

I don't see Atletico winning the premier league anytime soon either

hes not going

>he fell for the premier league being good meme

premier league is better than bundesliga but mid table spanish clubs are as good as the top 5 in premier league on average

Is Pulisic a granate?

not yet

"Robben and a fit Ribery will continue to be important, but they won't be able to compete on this level for many more years. This is why I put Pulisic' name out there. A great player who knows the league and is strong on both wings. Additionally, his transfer would generate a great advertising effect on the big U.S. market. A player, who would fit FC Bayern perfectly."

you're welcome

7-1

>tf
>tp

Eu nao sei ler em ingles kkkkkkkkkkkk

Do Germans really rate him or is it because Bayern want to kill Dortmund even further by taking any talent they have?

Yes, the mighty Leganes would destroy Man City

Nah but they'd probably beat Burnley and Watford, maybe even Arselel

We increasingly rate him desu

God I miss him at Arsenal

he is actually and unironically a very good player and easily your best

He will never betray Dortmund because Dortmund made him into the player he is today

the jews fear the nazi samurai

he going to pull a brady and lead dortmund to the treble.

Nothing personnel kid

This tbdesu

heh

good one